Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

I am the buckling blue wheel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I'm the lopsided tits.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Don't doxx me, fucker.

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010

A poorly made Enrique.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Selklubber posted:

A poorly made Enrique.

The Enrique we deserve

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!

I need to take more pictures at Universal, this poo poo is everywhere. Surprised they aren't double-fisting butterbeers.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
I'm just sad now.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
He's helping his mom work out. :unsmith:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Kid could be a paraplegic that doesn't want to spend the day in a wheelchair, you never know.

The_end
May 17, 2014

Panfilo posted:

Kid could be a paraplegic that doesn't want to spend the day in a wheelchair, you never know.

The leg muscles are not atrophied. He can walk.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Not every disabled person has atrophied leg muscles. You're not the goddamn wheelchair police.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Ugh. Years ago I saw a similar chart about the viewership for some cutesy magical girl series. It was all young girls, then men in the same age range as the image. I think the same thing happened with Lazytown years ago (because my friend had a three year old at the time and thankfully was 1.0 Internet-savvy to not let her kid go online unsupervised).

The_end
May 17, 2014

Panfilo posted:

Not every disabled person has atrophied leg muscles. You're not the goddamn wheelchair police.

I am the fatty police. The diesel powered flab glacier should be charged with child abuse.

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008

Panfilo posted:

Like which one do you think it is lazy or disabled? Honestly c'mon, we have all seen fat little kids complaining about having to do anything physical many times before. I really doubt it's the 1 out of 1000 case here.

Fat parent
Dirt on his shoes
Big calves

All signs point to an IRL cartman.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Ugh. Years ago I saw a similar chart about the viewership for some cutesy magical girl series. It was all young girls, then men in the same age range as the image. I think the same thing happened with Lazytown years ago (because my friend had a three year old at the time and thankfully was 1.0 Internet-savvy to not let her kid go online unsupervised).

If you want to cheer yourself up a little, some of those adult male views are probably young girls watching on a parent or guardian's Youtube account. My Youtube history is mostly comedy videos interspersed with Peppa Pig to keep my niece quiet at lunchtimes if I'm out somewhere with her and her mum.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

Sunswipe posted:

If you want to cheer yourself up a little, some of those adult male views are probably young girls watching on a parent or guardian's Youtube account. My Youtube history is mostly comedy videos interspersed with Peppa Pig to keep my niece quiet at lunchtimes if I'm out somewhere with her and her mum.

I was about to say, if you didn't know I had 6 year old my Netflix and YouTube history would be highly concerning. I imagine there's a lot of that.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Yes. But there's also sweaty violent masturbation.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

kru
Oct 5, 2003

The_end posted:

The leg muscles are not atrophied. He can walk.

Let me tell you something else. I've seen a lot of spinals, Dude, and this guy is a fake. A loving goldbricker. This guy loving walks. I've never been more certain of anything in my life!

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Pretty Cure skews younger

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

At least... it's not a jug?

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

subpar anachronism posted:

wrong thread

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Owns. would use on a 10 hour hell drive

Glukeose
Jun 6, 2014

Hey Baba Yaga has to poo poo too don't be a jerk.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

This is genuinely a good idea and I can see truckers using it.

honestly i don't know why long haul trucks don't have something built in for pissing

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Because you know someone would use it for poopin

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

lol if you don't poo poo your pants on the reg

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Slime posted:

This is genuinely a good idea and I can see truckers using it.

honestly i don't know why long haul trucks don't have something built in for pissing

Any part of your car/truck behind the exit will smell of piss. Depending on your aero perhaps the entire back of the car too. I'm sure it's worth the convenience though :v:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Hihohe posted:

Because you know someone would use it for fuckin'.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

cakesmith handyman posted:

Any part of your car/truck behind the exit will smell of piss. Depending on your aero perhaps the entire back of the car too. I'm sure it's worth the convenience though :v:

I think the overlap between people who would genuinely install a piss hose in their car and people who already smell like piss is probably substantial.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

At first I thought it was to funnel exhaust into the cab to kill yourself. Then I looked again.

Caveman Cat
Oct 20, 2012

MAJOR

cakesmith handyman posted:

Convenient until the bikers kill you.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Could use it to dump your drugs too!

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Who What Now posted:

At first I thought it was to funnel exhaust into the cab to kill yourself. Then I looked again.

It's to funnel hot road-tar up your rear end.

cnut
May 3, 2016

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Hihohe posted:

Because you know someone would use it for poopin

That's what a rectal tube is for:

Only works if you've got constant diarrhea though. Hate dealing with patients with these, they always blow out.

The_end
May 17, 2014

Is this at the jungle cruise?

Cover my Eyes
Mar 31, 2011

I'd like to point out that this car is probably owned and driven by a marine.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

LifeSunDeath posted:

That's what a rectal tube is for:

Only works if you've got constant diarrhea though. Hate dealing with patients with these, they always blow out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFzTm6fy_zs
You can use a tube to poop in a urinal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Why bother?

• Locked thread