Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Oh poo poo I didn't know this guy wrote about him, I fuckin loved his article on Neil deGrasse Tyson. ty for digging it up, you are always postin the good poo poo

Pro click for sure. Kriss is good and Watson is also a slow moving target.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Phone posting so slow.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

this is the only pic I've ever seen of this guy where he didn't look like smeagol's stunt double

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
lol PJW got cut deep by that article and told Kriss via Twitter to seek help.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

wizard on a water slide posted:

The question is why a black lady would tolerate them

Brittany Venti isn't black.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Brittany Venti isn't black.

They call her "our quadroon," so unless you're splitting hairs about antebellum racial slurs (which I'm not presuming you are), I kinda think they've got a different idea about her ethnic background.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Captain_Maclaine posted:

They call her "our quadroon," so unless you're splitting hairs about antebellum racial slurs (which I'm not presuming you are), I kinda think they've got a different idea about her ethnic background.

The only people who care about blood quantum are a minority, even in the big tent association of the most insufferable shitheads in the country. If she wanted, she could completely insulate herself from the race purists and still truck a long way in the alt-right.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Uncle Wemus posted:

Ive only really seen prison planet guy here who the hell follows him

im pro alex jones and super against that british cretin

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
4chan is now martyring the UT Austin* victim because according to them he was a Trump supporter.

And by Martyring they are pressing "F" for respects.

E: It was Austin not Brown.

Montasque has issued a correction as of 04:56 on May 2, 2017

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Does he even live here or is he just really into america while living in england

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

"WHY CANT I GET A DATE?"

E: This man is Hank Yoo... He's a Neo-Confederate... and Korean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgUD6Hflc4I

Montasque has issued a correction as of 05:15 on May 2, 2017

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
"A new member, Tex R. Colburn joins A.I.M. from the wide open ranges of Tokyo, Japan. This asian cowboy-wannabe has limited experience, but seems to pick up on things rather quickly. However, you will have to put up with some pretty annoying "B" western cliches!" - Jagged Alliance

"One of our more colourful warriors, Tex Colburn, handed in his six-shooters to fulfill his dream of starring on the big screen. As a rising star of japanese westerns, he played the lead in "Much Dust, Many Bullets." and has recieved glowing reviews for his roles in the classic films "Attack of the Clydesdales" and "Have Honda, will travel.". - Jagged Alliance 2 Alumni gallery.

"One of out more colourful warriors, Tex Colburn has returned to the mercenary life. As a star of japanese westerns, he played the lead in "Much Dust, Many Bullets." and has recieved glowing reviews for his roles in the classic films "Attack of the Clydesdales" and "Have Honda, Will Travel." Tex is quick with a .357 in each hand, and travels with his own stage makeup". - M.E.R.C. dossier, v1.13

After taking leave from A.I.M. in Jagged Alliance 2, Tex appears again in Tracona, at Betty Fung Convenience Store and Video Outlet, on a celebrity tour of third-world countries to promote his latest movie, "Wild, Wild East". Disgruntled with the life of a Hollywood celebrity and feeling nostalgic for his days as a mercenary with A.I.M., he can be easily persuaded to join forces with your mercenaries.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
It's that kind of thing that makes me think the political extremism of our age is mostly a bunch of LARPing.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
rawhide kobiyashi

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

The alt-right super stars are.... A Gay half-Jewish Brit pedophilia apologist, One of the founders of VICE magazine, a Canadian Cosplayer girl, A former PUA scam artist who cooks with his own cum, a trust fund kid LARPING as Nazi, a large breasted "quadroon" Patreon beggar, someone known as BASED Stickman, and now a Korean Neo-Confederate...

Montasque has issued a correction as of 05:36 on May 2, 2017

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Montasque posted:

The alt-right super stars are.... A Gay half-Jewish Brit pedophilia apologist, One of the founders of VICE magazine, a Canadian Cosplayer girl, A former PUA scam artist who cooks with his own cum, a trust fund kid LARPING as Nazi, a large breasted "quadroon" Patreon beggar, someone known as BASED Stickman, and now a Korean Neo-Confederate...

Yeah well, they're supported by a giant mass of anonymous sociopaths who think it's hilarious fun to stalk and harass random people for not being racist enough.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

also i think you're forgetting bannon and the shady billionaires that bankroll all of these shitheads to give them as big of megaphones as possible

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

Uncle Wemus posted:

Does he even live here or is he just really into america while living in england

he lives in england and is literally afraid to leave his own apartment

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Montasque posted:

Here's a Twitter account from a guy who looks like a flesh version of a King of the Hill character cheering a guy in Austin getting socked in the side of the head.

https://twitter.com/Voted4Trump420/status/859247437768208384

I had some friends on FB trying to send "reinforcements" to help this group out against the fash. The right-wingers who showed up are some ugly nutcases, but what I hate about this is that the group they're assaulting is an extremist Maoist group known for carrying weapons, concealing their faces, and dumping decapitated pigs' heads on the ground during protests while chanting "oink oink bang bang." The point of extremism is to polarize and so if you don't stand with the Maoists here, then you're implicitly siding with the other side, who count white supremacists among their ranks if not a majority of it. But that's a really screwed up dynamic and I want no part in it.

A friend now calling these Maoists comrades btw, a few months ago, swore they had police informants among their ranks because (a) they came out of nowhere and concealed their identities and (b) they'd show up to BLM protests and mug for the local news cameras with the most radical "oink oink" rhetoric and horrify basically everyone. At the least, if they weren't a false flag group, or at least being manipulated in that way, they were for all practical purposes acting exactly how a phony left-wing group would act if the government wanted to create chaos within a local organizing community. But now Trump is president so we have to lurch as far to the extremes as possible I guess

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 06:12 on May 2, 2017

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Some piece of poo poo online doesn't seem to see what's bad about Charles Murray and wants specifics, I think he could be saved, can someone point out resources to effectively poo poo on that old psycho?

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

It's that kind of thing that makes me think the political extremism of our age is mostly a bunch of LARPing.
The more I think about it, the more I think that's true of every age - we just didn't have ubiquitous cameras and social media around to showcase it.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
the KKK literally named its positions after fantasy creatures

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

I like the oink oink fellas, but i hope they didnt hurt those pigs.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

THC posted:

"asian food"

oriental delicacies

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

HorseRenoir posted:

he lives in england and is literally afraid to leave his own apartment

lol

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

Kurtofan posted:

oriental delicacies

CURIOSITIES FROM THE MYSTERIOUS FAR EAST MY DEAR BOY

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
a guy giving Alex Jones supplements to his cat. no idea if he's joking or not

https://twitter.com/psycotria/status/859154061953818626

if he's a troll then he's a very committed one

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
chilidogs

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
colloidal silver has some genuine medicinal effect but its way worse than any other poo poo you could use

unless you're trapped in a flooded silver mine without a bar of soap there's literally no point in using it

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
in a better era, mr jone's wonderful uranium enriched moustache wax would have killed it

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The only people who care about blood quantum are a minority, even in the big tent association of the most insufferable shitheads in the country.

So native americans?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

is michelle malakin still a thing? Do they still allow orientals on the fox news?

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

Some piece of poo poo online doesn't seem to see what's bad about Charles Murray and wants specifics, I think he could be saved, can someone point out resources to effectively poo poo on that old psycho?

If you want real answers you should ask in dnd but even Wikipedia does a good job demolishing the bell curve and probably links to sources so you could start there

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

science huh, well i guess you cant argue with science

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
weird that scientists say the exact opposite thing that science says, but like i said science is immutable

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
my degree in science is from liberty university, you can't explain that

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Al-Saqr posted:

from the Dark Enlightenment thread

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qhW9j1dexPe2VJWr83ufZHaAlOiEGvaHe9ARUqmWNuA/edit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

this person is a transgender ancap so lmao

I mean

haha