Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

That'd be cool but a fundamentally different system and won't happen​, rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sair
May 11, 2007

Introducing the new class, the Irrevenant.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Best comment: "We know this is real because it doesn't mention WvW."

So the desired outcome of the fake leak is to... Decrease the price of leather?

dad on the rag
Apr 25, 2010

KirbyKhan posted:

Best comment: "We know this is real because it doesn't mention WvW."

So the desired outcome of the fake leak is to... Decrease the price of leather?

Well somebody made a bunch of gold from those stupid mushrooms. Shrooms at around 25c before those "leaks" and now selling at around 1.5s.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
Didn't they change the recipes explicitly to shove a thumb in the eye of people who stockpiled?

Kessel
Mar 6, 2007

Bieeardo posted:

Didn't they change the recipes explicitly to shove a thumb in the eye of people who stockpiled?

Yes. They've done it before and if this leak is real they'll probably do it again.

Rynoto
Apr 27, 2009
It doesn't help that I'm fat as fuck, so my face shouldn't be shown off in the first place.

Pictured: Troubleshooting with Cletus trying to figure out why he was dying to Chess CM.

Solution was that he thought he was supposed to dodge the blues.

dad on the rag
Apr 25, 2010
Somebody actually posted what looks like real leaks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/68qye6/massive_expansion_spoilers_more_leaked_images/

E: spoilers thief getting rifle, guardian axe, warrior daggers, mesmer axe, necro torch, rev bow, engi sword?, ranger dagger?, desolation, vabbi, mounts, and more

dad on the rag fucked around with this message at 05:38 on May 2, 2017

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

if those aren't real leaks then someone is really loving good at emulating the gw2 art style in every single way

Kessel
Mar 6, 2007

haha what engineer gets a hologram spec with sword

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

Rynoto posted:

Pictured: Troubleshooting with Cletus trying to figure out why he was dying to Chess CM.

Solution was that he thought he was supposed to dodge the blues.

Well, at least we finished that tonight.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

What's that for ranger, focus?

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Organza Quiz posted:

What's that for ranger, focus?

you can tell from the first node of the elite spec skill tree, which shows a silhouette of the weapon it grants access to

in this case it's ranger dagger

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

dad on the rag posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/68qye6/massive_expansion_spoilers_more_leaked_images/

E: spoilers thief getting rifle, guardian axe, warrior daggers, mesmer axe, necro torch, rev bow, engi sword?, ranger dagger?, desolation, vabbi, mounts, and more

Please don't be fake. Those are too good to be fake.
Please. Dont do this to me.

check out my Youtube
May 26, 2006

Satan's on my side
and you wanna brawl?
When the Devil comes
you better heed his Quall

dad on the rag posted:

The only conclusion I am willing to draw from this that isn't explicitly given is that elementalist has been deleted

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Inzombiac posted:

Please don't be fake. Those are too good to be fake.
Please. Dont do this to me.

i genuinely don't see how these could be fake, and if they are, a-net needs to hire whoever the gently caress drew all these

in any case i'm hype for the next expansion? literally any news goes a long way considering the goddamn content drought we've had. living story chapters only interest me for a couple days at a time.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

dad on the rag posted:

Holy poo poo!

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Hahaha If the new weapons are true, making Astralaria was the best investment out of the 2nd gen Legendaries. I may have to make Incinerator for my Warrior.

dad on the rag
Apr 25, 2010
Reddit mods already doing damage control by hiding posts. Uploaded the images to imgur just in case. Didn't bother with the mastery descriptions.

SPOILERS: http://imgur.com/a/VJFi4

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

let's celebrate this refreshing shower of rain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY

Amante
Jan 3, 2007

Thief rifle...

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007
Thief was supposed to be rifle for the last patch but they changed it so it wouldn't surprise me.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

These leaks are definitely real so there's no need to "believe"

itshappening.gif

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
God drat I need to work on Astralaria, it'd fit perfectly with my Mesmer's armor. And my Guard's!

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!

I can't parse this griffon.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Can someone photoshop asurabutt.jpg riding the griffon

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007
Just sell a giant nude asura as a mount.

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

Mizuti posted:

I can't parse this griffon.
It's got bat ears and appears to have either two pairs of wings or some weird-rear end half-owl half-bat wings, I can't tell from this angle.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
If engie gets a sword, and ele gets another loving off-hand...

Looks cool though. Is that the Garden of Sebohrin I see in the Vabbi map?! And bunnies! loving hype!

I feel bad for ANet though, this spoils a lot of their reveal plans. And by a lot, I mean pretty much everything.

Kessel
Mar 6, 2007

Yeah the Vabbi map is straight up nostalgia.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

i believe the name Half Expansion Mike is 19 characters which exactly fits the character limit

so

if anyone

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

Soul Beast for Ranger ... polymorphing? I mainly play on my ranger and mesmer nowadays, and the Mirage seems really interesting too. I'm actually a bit stoked by those news, hope they are real.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
Hype is real!

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

gandlethorpe posted:

If engie gets a sword, and ele gets another loving off-hand...

Looks cool though. Is that the Garden of Sebohrin I see in the Vabbi map?! And bunnies! loving hype!

I feel bad for ANet though, this spoils a lot of their reveal plans. And by a lot, I mean pretty much everything.

Ele spoilers its a mainhand sword, and when it releases it is going to be broken af, only balanced by the fact you have to have a poo poo offhand equipped with it

Insert name here
Nov 10, 2009

Oh.
Oh Dear.
:ohdear:

Johnny Joestar posted:

i genuinely don't see how these could be fake, and if they are, a-net needs to hire whoever the gently caress drew all these

in any case i'm hype for the next expansion? literally any news goes a long way considering the goddamn content drought we've had. living story chapters only interest me for a couple days at a time.
I realize this is a long shot but I'm hoping ANet learned something from HoT's launch and the new expansion isn't a complete and utter shitshow to start with.

dad on the rag
Apr 25, 2010
It's raining leaks over at the GW2 subreddit. Don't visit if you don't want to be spoiled on the new episode and the next.

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

AnacondaHL posted:

Ele spoilers its a mainhand sword, and when it releases it is going to be broken af, only balanced by the fact you have to have a poo poo offhand equipped with it

Ride the Lightning is going to be sickkkkk

treizebee
Dec 30, 2011

Stage 3 oil injection
Mounts won't be in WvW 😥

thanks alot assbag
Feb 18, 2005

BLUUUUHHHHHH
I was hoping for revenant pistol so I could moot/quip, but now if it's shortbow then I'm going to have to make a Dreamer :(

edit: so glad I made Astralaria :getin:

thanks alot assbag fucked around with this message at 15:02 on May 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad on the rag
Apr 25, 2010
More leaks by the original leaker. Discusses elementalist and some of the other specs. Obviously don't visit if you don't want to be spoiled.

https://www.reddit.com/user/Leakozorus/comments

E: so hyped

dad on the rag fucked around with this message at 15:06 on May 2, 2017

• Locked thread