Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

>Stop Blind Sally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015

>Please.

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

What is there left to discover about donuts...?
Pillbug
>Never stop, Blind Sally

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
> Shine on, you crazy diamond

> Praise Altman

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
>Force Blind Sally to continue

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
>Post the update already

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

bman in 2288 posted:

>Force Blind Sally to continue

>This cannot continue

>Become as gods

White Coke
May 29, 2015
>Tell us how we can stop disappointing you so you'll post the update.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
> Don't post a Star Wars related update on May the 4th

wait

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

You are DASH RENDAR. You are currently hanging out in your room doing pretty much nothing of value while you wait for the next escapade by Blind Sally and Nine-Gear Crow to begin. You're pretty bored, and were looking for some entertainment on your computer until some jackasses came along and ruined that now didn't they. You've stood up from your computer chair with such ferocity that it's been totally upended. What a mess you've made.

What will you do?

OmegaCake
May 5, 2010

Let's say you and I go back to my room and jack in.
>lovingly ogle poster

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010

>retrieve arms from poster

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Pladdicus posted:

>retrieve arms from poster

Already got 'em, chief. If there's one thing you can definitely say about Dash Rendar, it's that he is always ready for anything. Especially updating a let's play.

OmegaCake posted:

>lovingly ogle poster

"Hey there, Jake, how are you doing today?"

"Me? Oh, I'm doing just fine, thanks. Just admiring your rippling abs, chiseled jaw, and stunningly mediocre video game film adaption reviews."

"Oh, Jake. Sometimes I get lost in your eyes. Someday it'll be just you, me, and your completely un-spellable last name."

"Man, I wish I could be like that guy. He has everything a movie star slash prince could want. Wine... women... carpets this thi--"

A sudden knock at your bedroom door brings you out of your thoughts.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

> Answer door, but do so by peeking your eyes around the door when you open it.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

FPzero posted:

> Answer door, but do so by peeking your eyes around the door when you open it.

Ever vigilant, you creep up to your door and very cautiously activate the switch by rubbing your face all over it while mashing the interact button. Listen, it's a simpler time in the world of gaming I mean your life okay?

It turns out to be your mother. Your dear, sweet mother has retrieved the pizza you ordered. Apparently you didn't hear the doorbell because you were busy throwing poo poo around in your room like an animal. You thank her and disappear back into your hovel with box in tow.

You are now the proud owner of one (1) pizza box with pizza included! I could represent this by just drawing an inventory but I'm really lazy so I won't bother! Now what?

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

It would be best to sit down for a pizza but seeing how your chair is all messed up...

>jump on your bed, open the pizza box and eat whatever is inside sloppily

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
> Eat your pizza naked

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Hazamuth posted:

It would be best to sit down for a pizza but seeing how your chair is all messed up...

>jump on your bed, open the pizza box and eat whatever is inside sloppily

Good idea, pal. Let's chow down. I have no idea what the gently caress happened to this gif when I saved it. This is now a CGA 3-color adventure game.

A note lazily floats down into your waiting mouth. You pull it out of your gullet and wipe it off on your FLEXMETAL BLAST PADDING OR WHATEVER gently caress STAR WARS AND THEIR DUMB NAMES FOR THINGS, then give it a look-over.

The note reads, "Dear Dash Rendar, come to the Outrider in the next 30 mins if you want an rear end kicking and/or your pizza." Funny, the drawing for this panel implies there's a lot more writing than that but there's not! It's just lines drawn on the page that smell faintly of feces!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
>contact your robot buddy via codec and ask if there's something by the ship

OmegaCake
May 5, 2010

Let's say you and I go back to my room and jack in.
>squirt the paper with lemon juice to show invisible ink or something. you learned it in space school once right?

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
>Squirt your eyes with lemon juice to see invisible ink everywhere.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
>Decipher whatever secret messages are on the note, and then eat it.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
>Consume the note and gain its powers

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Jobbo_Fett posted:

>But prepare it in a nice sandwich first.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

>contact your robot buddy via codec and ask if there's something by the ship

Ahh, good idea. Might be able to warn you about an ambush or something, possibly related to said rear end kicking. You decide to give him a call on your fancy wrist communicator.

"Leebo! You there, buddy? Need a sit-rep."

"Leebo!! Wake up, you lousy pile of scrap!!"

"PISS"

Jobbo_Fett posted:

An equally good idea! You dump the note in your mouth and swallow without even bothering to chew, because you're just that much of a hardened space badass.

YOU HAVE UNLOCKED A NEW ABILITY!!

It's ink poisoning. Just ink poisoning. You've unlocked the power of being poisoned by ink. You probably should get a move on to your ship before you start vomiting everywhere!

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
>Induce vomiting

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Jobbo_Fett posted:

holy sith, don't do that! it smells of feces!! noooo!

> equip_self with broken Minesweeper CD shard

we should be prepared before getting into a fight.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
After the vomiting we will be ready for a fight. We shall be lighter, thus faster.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Blind Sally posted:

holy sith, don't do that! it smells of feces!! noooo!

> equip_self with broken Minesweeper CD shard

we should be prepared before getting into a fight.

Amen to that!

You equip the Minesweeper CD's corpse and pose like a real cool dude.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
>Employ Counter-Strike-style knife fighting techniques as we head back towards the Outrider

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Jobbo_Fett posted:

>Employ Counter-Strike-style knife fighting techniques as we head back towards the Outrider

>Without the tea-bagging.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
> With the tea-bagging.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Blind Sally posted:

> With the tea-bagging.

>Do not tea-bag mom

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
>Examine the room to make sure we aren't forgetting anything before we leave

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
>Induce vomiting to eliminate the ink poisoning

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

>Save vomiting for later, we can vomit on the ambushers and they definitely won't be expecting that

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

Jobbo_Fett posted:

White Coke posted:

>Without the tea-bagging.

Blind Sally posted:

> With the tea-bagging.

Jobbo_Fett posted:

>Do not tea-bag mom
>Advanced Technique: French Press

poorlywrittennovel
Oct 9, 2012

>Contact poison control services. Dash can't die before his big mission.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Well, really the only thing worth examining in your room is this closet. You haven't opened it in years so you actually don't remember what's in here. You throw it open...

...and are promptly buried under like 55 unsold back-stock copies of the video game Max Payne 3. Boy, that game sure didn't sell as well as Rockstar expected in physical form! Talk about the price of overproduction.

You pocket like 30 copies of the game just for safekeeping. There's also a coat hanger in your closet, so you take that too. You really ought to buy more than one outfit, you stinky space degenerate.

With nothing else to really do here, you exit your room.

You enter the barren metal hallways of the Bunker. Space sure is cold this time of year, someone really should crank up the thermostat. It's practically draining all the color from the place! Your room, denoted by the fancy shag rug you insisted on buying, is at the bottom of the donut-shaped space station. To your left is the hangar that houses all of the various flight crafts. To the right is the command center as well as some of the other units' rooms.

Where to? You promise you'll do your best Counter Strike impression on the way there.

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 21:03 on May 5, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

>:goleft: