Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Ham and all pork and all porcine related enemies removed from game in order to make game play more inclusive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wales Grey
Jun 20, 2012

Trunko posted:

Ham and all pork and all porcine related enemies removed from game in order to make game play more inclusive

What?

How do you play a hybrid mage? All the times I've tried it's felt like hybrids just want too much xp to really have their key stuff come online early enough to survive in a three rune game. (Please ignore that I've yet to have a mage clear vaults because I forget blinks, etc.)

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Let's go explorin' little dude!
To make it more kosher, obviously. However SA would be totally against such a flavour introduction because it would prohibit shellfish and thus, crabs. :v:

You play as a hybrid using skills and weapons that require less of an investment to get going properly. You still maximize on a single Kill Dudes skill early on to increase your chances of surviving to the point where you can branch out but that point comes sooner than someone who mainlines two-handed axes, for example. Typically these are going to be people using short/long blades because the skill to cap min-delay is around 12-14. Same with single-handed Maces, Polearms and if you're extremely lucky to find one early on Staves. Your MP pool is typically not going to be as big as a blaster caster so you're relying more on buff spells that tend to be lower level and thus easier to cast. That doesn't mean conjurations are straight out, they are more there to soften up an encounter once or twice before you close to melee range rather than outright killing things. And because they want to be able to cast, they are going to be relying more on Dodging rather than heavy Armours so magic skill investment isn't as high.

That's not to say you can't start out as a caster and work your way to hybrid status. Ice and Earth Magic are good choices because they provide lower level utility (Ozo's Armour and Passwall) that also have a nice capstone to work towards (Summon Ice Beasts early midgame into Simulacrum; LRD to Statue Form or even Shatter). Enchanters can do the same, using their starter book and stabbing on basically any early game encounter to good effect then decide whether to switch to long blades for more melee damage or Necromancy and Kiku for a pain branded short blade, as two simple examples.

apple
May 18, 2003

Jose in the club wearing orange suspenders
Generally speaking, it helps to look at low level spells that are still useful at low spell power, max out quickly or just don't scale according to spellpower. Animate skeleton has incredible value for a level 1 spell, for example; you can raise a small army that scales according to the dungeon. Other stuff that's really good includes poisonous vapors (smite targeted poison that softens/kills your target before they get into melee), blink (need to retreat to stairs? Blink until you create at least 1 square of distance and get back to safety), song of slaying (level 2 spell for up to +9 slaying is incredibly good, just make sure you're not expecting monsters to come up behind your flank due to noise or use a killhole), regeneration (even at low spellpower healing faster means extra HP during a fight, less turns wasted resting which helps preserve piety), conjure flame (it has a million uses and has amazing damage potential for a level 3 spell), the list goes on!

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe

Wales Grey posted:

How do you play a hybrid mage? All the times I've tried it's felt like hybrids just want too much xp to really have their key stuff come online early enough to survive in a three rune game. (Please ignore that I've yet to have a mage clear vaults because I forget blinks, etc.)

Most hybrid mages are regular mages who don't take Vehumet or Sif. So try any of these options with the race/diety of your choice:

- play EE with Gr, Fo, or DD. You can be a pure caster with Earth and have enough xp left over to melee. Midgame either invest in armor or get statue form.
- play IE - freeze is amazing, midgame you can transition to melee using Ozo's + good leather or troll leather and use ice beasts for support.
- Play Su, canine familiar will basically solo you to temple and you can get it at 15-20% fail by D2 with no investment in summoning. Stab or melee as you choose, invest in more summons for higher level spells or to cast in heavy armor.
- Play Skald, transition into higher level hexes and mix stabbing and regular melee.
- Play Cj, transtition into a stabber using dazzling spray, if you have strong hexes push them and use fulm prism
- Play Wz as a stabber or with an rpois race, get meph and conjure flame online and use them in conjunction with stabbing, missiles, polearms, whatever. Play a release that has repel missiles if you want to win.
- Play a VM of Yrd with a Naga or someone decent at poison and OTR/bolt/polearm guys from behind blockers.

Eventually your goal is to be casting in some kind EV 11-15 armor, usually FDA because of its advantages in not getting roasted by OODs but any good randart armour heavier than ring (or the best ring mail EVER). Alternatives are using Ozo's (which is a pain but effective) and Statue Form (which is awesome in 0.19 and before and great in 0.20). Statform hybrids probably have the easiest time as they can maintain robe-level casting and EV but it's hard to plan on finding the spell.

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe

rchandra posted:

Impossible sacrifices (such as armour on cats) won't be offered, but Ru is still always good and fun. Nemelex Felid is strong but still a cat, and very painful to splat on the orbrun.

What's the best release to win Felid? 0.17-0.18 for cblink in Zot I assume?

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup version 0.8.0-a0-4934-g9e49f6b character file

code:
1447077 Grimm the Sabretooth (level 25, 114/114 HPs)
             Began as a Felid Berserker on Jan 31, 2011.
             Was a High Priest of Trog.
             Escaped with the Orb
             ... and 3 runes (of 3 types) on Feb 1, 2011!

The game lasted 05:30:00 (87625 turns).

Grimm the Sabretooth (Felid Berserker)             Turns: 87625, Time: 05:30:00

HP 114/114       AC  3     Str 18      Exp: 25/1058261 (13235), need: 67488
MP  28/28        EV 36     Int 18      God: Trog [*****.]
Gold 5735        SH  0     Dex 20      Spells:  0 memorised, 26 levels left
                                       Lives: 2, deaths: 4

Res.Fire  : + + .   See Invis. : +     - Unarmed
Res.Cold  : + . .   Warding    : .   (armour unavailable)
Life Prot.: . . .   Conserve   : .   (shield unavailable)
Res.Acid. : . . .   Res.Corr.  : .   (helmet unavailable)
Res.Poison: +       Clarity    : .   (cloak unavailable)
Res.Elec. : .       Spirit.Shd : .   (gloves unavailable)
Sust.Abil.: . .     Stasis     : .   (boots unavailable)
Res.Mut.  : .       Ctrl.Telep.: .   e - amulet of Bluicziamo {Faith rPois MR Str+3
Res.Rott. : .       Levitation : .   a - ring of regeneration
Saprovore : . . .   Ctrl.Flight: .   h - ring "Oxuqair" {Hunger- rF++ Int+4}

@: quick, incredibly resistant to hostile enchantments, extraordinarily stealthy
A: paw claws, no armour, no advanced items, fangs 3, see invisible, carnivore
3, deformed body 2, speed 1, -10% hp, screaming 1, slow healing 1, slow
metabolism 2, AC +3, Int +1, Dex -1
a: Burn Spellbooks, Berserk, Trog's Hand, Brothers in Arms, Renounce Religion

Orbs of Power
 b - the Orb of Zot {MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW}
You could go for the versions (0.14 - 0.15) when they had the ability Leap which was a controlled blink and attack towards an enemy, leaving you exhausted for a handful of turns. Not great synergy with Trog though. They're fine* in the current version.

*Better than Octopodes, on par with Spriggans

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

Araganzar posted:

I'd also want to have pounce, so you can statueform and still get around - note the action log, started using jump attack a lot at the same time I started on statueform!

That means going back to 0.15 though, who knows how much worse the game is otherwise. Maybe just take 0.18 with Ru, then (power leap!). Sacrifice courage shouldn't be too bad for a scaredycat, and evocations to go back to proper cat (they should never have gotten wands).

Darox
Nov 10, 2012

Araganzar posted:

Felid conjurer is a good combo, so as long as you have battlesphere in your starting book you should be okay.

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe
Okay, Tengu down, time to start on Troll or Felid:

code:
araganzar the Hoplite (level 27, 257/276 HPs)
             Began as a Tengu Fighter on Apr 26, 2017.
             Was a High Priest of Trog.
             Escaped with the Orb
             ... and 3 runes on Apr 27, 2017!

The game lasted 05:29:26 (77618 turns).

araganzar the Hoplite (Tengu Fighter)              Turns: 77618, Time: 05:29:27

Health: 257/276    AC: 61    Str: 34      XL:     27
Magic:  31/31      EV: 46    Int: 10 (11) God:    Trog [*****.]
Gold:   4626       SH: 37    Dex: 27      Spells: 0 memorised, 26 levels left

rFire  + + +      SeeInvis .    U - +8 broad axe (vamp) {!w}
rCold  + + +      Gourm    .    T - +12 gold dragon armour {rC+, rF+, rPois}
rNeg   + . .      Faith    .    c - +2 large shield {AC+3}
rPois  +          Spirit   +    s - +2 hat of the Bear Spirit {Spirit, +Rage rN+ MR++}
rElec  +          Dismiss  .    V - +2 cloak of Starlight {rElec rC+ EV+4 Stlth--}
rCorr  +          Reflect  +    g - +2 pair of gloves {Dex+3}
SustAt .          Harm     .    (boots unavailable)
MR     ++++.      Rnd*Rage +    z - +4 amulet of reflection
Stlth  ..........               E - ring "Viati" {Str+4 Slay+3 Stlth+}
                                h - +6 ring of protection
Had decent defenses for a Tengu, I guess. Found +3 GDA in a D14 Bailey diving D pre-lair looking for flaming axes. Only SInv in the entire game was on Sniper.

Might try FeCj then a stabby kitty when I inevitably splat that one...

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
"decent"? 61 ac 46 ev is outrageously good

apple
May 18, 2003

Araganzar posted:

Might try FeCj then a stabby kitty when I inevitably splat that one...

The biggest problem with blaster kitties (or felids in general) remembering that you should absolutely be a total wuss and run from everything at the slightest sign of danger. If you're anything like me the lack of spell enhancers and mediocre apts for offensive spells makes me impatient pretty quick due to the lack of damage. On the other hand stuff like conjure flame + freezing cloud is very strong because the damage won't be affected by spellpower (though duration is), so if you get that online quickly enough it makes the rest of the run a lot more tolerable. Add in throw icicle on top of that and you have your blaster kitty survival kit.

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe

apple posted:

The biggest problem with blaster kitties (or felids in general) remembering that you should absolutely be a total wuss and run from everything at the slightest sign of danger. If you're anything like me the lack of spell enhancers and mediocre apts for offensive spells makes me impatient pretty quick due to the lack of damage. On the other hand stuff like conjure flame + freezing cloud is very strong because the damage won't be affected by spellpower (though duration is), so if you get that online quickly enough it makes the rest of the run a lot more tolerable. Add in throw icicle on top of that and you have your blaster kitty survival kit.

I lost both lives in Snake, which is goddamn impossible with sharpshooters and salamanders. I don't see where I go now. My other branch is Shoals which is going to have the same issue. I ran around in Shoals 1-2 and lost my last blink scrolls. I went to elf and the entry was a big open room with 7 deep elf mages surrounding me so I had to bail.

I've acquired jewelry twice and gotten two crappy randart Faith amulets. I'm using amulet of magic regen and either 2 magical power rings or a magical power ring and a ring of fire. I can't find repel missiles, I am out of spell levels to get into Deflect, no amnesia, and I haven't trained charms. Orc was a jewelry shop with poo poo rings and 3 gadget shops. I have LRD, iron shot, fireball, fcloud, servitor, force lance. I have controlled blink and malign gateway in a book but cblink is at 67% with 14 transloc and there's no point getting more transloc because I haven't seen a scroll of amnesia since like Lair 1. Because of that I also can't trim my spell list for servitor so he's about worthless.

I've trained dodging and fighting to about 10 and I'm training up dodging but this is ridiculous. Having to find amnesia scrolls is so frigging stupid. Vehumet demands you learn his spells or lose them forever. You're dependent on item drops from the RNG to swap out. I missed out on OOD because I picked up iron shot. If a warrior finds a better sword or decides to switch to maces he doesn't need a frigging scroll drop to do it.

edit: broke into depths by using wand of digging to run a stone giant and 5 deep trolls in a circle. I'll get owned here though.

Araganzar fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Apr 28, 2017

Carcer
Aug 7, 2010
It sounds like you're starved for xp, but that's impossible in crawl because ~*fart*~

apple
May 18, 2003

You should try quaffing invis and clearing the Elf:1 ambush; there's a lot of choke points in that area where you can use conjure flame + freezing cloud combo, and hopefully you'll find less trashy shops. IOOD is definitely a top priority to get, you want guaranteed irresistible damage for things that get too close.

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe

apple posted:

You should try quaffing invis and clearing the Elf:1 ambush; there's a lot of choke points in that area where you can use conjure flame + freezing cloud combo, and hopefully you'll find less trashy shops. IOOD is definitely a top priority to get, you want guaranteed irresistible damage for things that get too close.

I'll try that - fireball and fcloud are quite effective in Elf. I could just cast invis or darkness but again no amnesia. Wish I had IOOD but I couldn't pass up iron shot. I even swapped the faith amulet until my piety was ** to delay getting the next spell. Should I keep raising dodging? I feel like taking guys out faster is just as important...

Persona 5 isn't Nierly this hard and there's a cat in that so I don't get it.

edit: well, Elf is dead to me now. Started clearing out mages and...

code:
Aizul coils himself and waves his upper body at you.
 The poison arrow hits you!
 You are poisoned.
_Ouch! That really hurt!
 There is a staircase back to the Mines here.
 You take 41 damage, and have 29/70 hp.
 MASSIVE DAMAGE!!
_You feel very sick.
_You climb upwards. Welcome back to the Orcish Mines! 
EV is so great!

Araganzar fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Apr 28, 2017

apple
May 18, 2003

Araganzar posted:

I'll try that - fireball and fcloud are quite effective in Elf. I could just cast invis or darkness but again no amnesia. Wish I had IOOD but I couldn't pass up iron shot. I even swapped the faith amulet until my piety was ** to delay getting the next spell. Should I keep raising dodging? I feel like taking guys out faster is just as important...

Persona 5 isn't Nierly this hard and there's a cat in that so I don't get it.

edit: well, Elf is dead to me now. Started clearing out mages and...

code:
Aizul coils himself and waves his upper body at you.
 The poison arrow hits you!
 You are poisoned.
_Ouch! That really hurt!
 There is a staircase back to the Mines here.
 You take 41 damage, and have 29/70 hp.
 MASSIVE DAMAGE!!
_You feel very sick.
_You climb upwards. Welcome back to the Orcish Mines! 
EV is so great!

Yeah, uniques like Aizul are perfect examples of things you want to have 2-3 IOOD's coming at his direction as soon as you see him. :(

Statue form will give you a ton of survivability if you can find the book somewhere and it should be almost castable if you've been training earth magic; no need to be fast if you can facetank things long enough for them to die. +Inv artifact jewelry is also really good for Felids if you can come across any.

As a last ditch effort I've had success zigdiving the first 1-5 levels for rare scrolls and potions of experience but it's a big gamble.

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe
Even if I found those spells I couldn't memorize them because crawl hates casters. :argh: 4 deaths = 4 less spell levels to mem, also.

Best part of this is there were gold dragon scales on D1.

edit:
code:
126152 araganzar the Eclecticist (level 16, -3/70 HPs)
             Began as a Felid Fire Elementalist on Apr 28, 2017.
             Was the Champion of Vehumet.
             Hit by a javelin of penetration thrown by a merfolk javelineer (25
damage)
             ... on level 4 of the Shoals.
I just don't think it's doable without blink, rmsl, dmsl, rpois, or good vehumet spell luck. I got spread thin because Vehumet's offerings were beyond bad, then I had no levels left to take one that would have saved me. Nets are impossible as a felid without blink. Died once getting netted and then a single javelineer ended me from max range eating 4 fireballs with a ring of fire on and servitor out. 29EV and felt like I got hit more than I got missed. Sat quaffing cures for 5 turns while a sea snake never missed me.

Araganzar fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Apr 28, 2017

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

Araganzar posted:

Even if I found those spells I couldn't memorize them because crawl hates casters. :argh: 4 deaths = 4 less spell levels to mem, also.

Yeah, felid death making your character worse is an unneeded insult. Losing the extra life is its own penalty!

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

rchandra posted:

Yeah, felid death making your character worse is an unneeded insult. Losing the extra life is its own penalty!

Not sure if this is sarcastic, but unironically this.

Got bored and decided since according to the devs (dpeg/minqmay anyway) o-tabbing is the only acceptable way to play crawl, I'd make a minotaur. Okawaru gifted me the Captain's Cutlass - is this going to be really useful in Elf for a longblades user that has crosstrained to almost 14 skill in short blades already?

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Depends entirely on how good the long blade you were using is.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
http://crawl.berotato.org/crawl/morgue/Modestlyawesome/Modestlyawesome.txt

Found boots of the assassin too. Sadly, I think my randart fire dragon scales and great sword are outweighing the cool factor of captains cutlass + boots of the assassin.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
Well, boots of the assassin are cooler with big heavy non-short blade weapons anyways because they make everything as good at stabbing as short blades are.

Any particular reason you're doing elf?

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

IronicDongz posted:

Well, boots of the assassin are cooler with big heavy non-short blade weapons anyways because they make everything as good at stabbing as short blades are.

Any particular reason you're doing elf?

Wanted to see if disarm was cool or not on Elf:1 where I imagine a lot of enemies wield weapons because I feel moderately beefy. Wasn't intending to go lower.

Also, thanks for telling me how boots of the assassin actually work, I thought they just made stabbing better!

edit: I got the chameleon skin mutation, and I started training stealth, so I'm walking around the dungeon with almost full %'s in stealth stabbing things with a greatsword. This is really fun.

Yngwie Mangosteen fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Apr 29, 2017

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

The only hybrid I play and do well with is a Merfolk Gladiator of Chei. I just pump the normal fighting skills- min delay on trident (14), shield to 4 or 15 depending on equipment, dodging, fighting and some in armour (never sure on how much). Then, when I have the right books, get frozen cloud and then glaciate online.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Ended up getting 4 runes, and decided I'd rather win than hop to TSO or something like that.

http://crawl.berotato.org/crawl/morgue/Modestlyawesome/morgue-Modestlyawesome-20170429-090420.txt

apple
May 18, 2003

Blaster caster with harm is cool and good; I could max out spellpower on firestorm with robe of the archmagi but my defenses got too massive of a boost with a +10 PDA: http://crawl.berotato.org/crawl/morgue/bananaken/morgue-bananaken-20170501-142738.txt

code:
 Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup version 0.20-a0-1086-g4bd2f5b (webtiles) character file.

16915698 bananaken the Archmage (level 27, 218/218 HPs)
             Began as a Deep Elf Earth Elementalist on Apr 27, 2017.
             Was the Champion of Vehumet.
             Escaped with the Orb
             ... and 15 runes on May 1, 2017!

The game lasted 10:53:30 (95327 turns).

bananaken the Archmage (DEEE)                      Turns: 95327, Time: 10:53:30

Health: 218/218    AC: 47    Str: 12    XL:     27
Magic:  56/56      EV: 35    Int: 52    God:    Vehumet [******]
Gold:   9020       SH: 24    Dex: 24    Spells: 0/80 levels left

rFire    + + +     SeeInvis +   a - +3 Elemental Staff {rElec rF++ rC++ MR++ AC+5}
rCold    + + .     Gourm    .   m - +5 shield of the Vanishing Allies {*Contam rF+ Str-3 Int+9}
rNeg     + + +     Faith    .   t - +10 pearl dragon scales
rPois    .         Spirit   .   p - +3 crown of Dyrovepreva {rElec Int+2 SInv}
rElec    +         Reflect  .   f - +0 cloak of the Journeyman {rF+ rCorr Int+3}
rCorr    +         Harm     +   l - +0 pair of gloves of the Four Emperors {rElec MR+ Str+4}
MR       +++++                  M - +1 pair of boots of the Pit {rN++ Int+2}
Stlth    +++.......             j - amulet of Joy {Harm *Drain Str+2 Int+4}
Regen    0.5/turn               T - ring of Ylimostro {Fire Str+4 Dex+7}
MPRegen  0.4/turn               R - ring of the Lich-sworn {rElec rC+ EV+5 Dex+2}
Was Ziggurat monster generation changed? I did 3 full ziggurats without encountering a single silent spectre, I kept a hand crossbow of penetration in case that became a problem but I guess I got super lucky on that end.

FulsomFrank
Sep 11, 2005

Hard on for love

How did you mitigate mummy floors and rooms filled with tormentors/hellfire? I've only ever done two zigs max and those floors were usually just a nightmare to survive but I haven't successfully zigged in forever.

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe

FulsomFrank posted:

How did you mitigate mummy floors and rooms filled with tormentors/hellfire? I've only ever done two zigs max and those floors were usually just a nightmare to survive but I haven't successfully zigged in forever.

code:
Action                   |  1- 3 |  4- 6 |  7- 9 | 10-12 | 13-15 | 16-18 | 19-21 | 22-24 | 25-27 || total
-------------------------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------++-------
       Fire Storm        |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |   134 |  1609 ||  1743
       Sublimation of Bl |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |    24 |   138 ||   162
       Necromutation     |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |   115 ||   115
Also had Death's Door available which will get you out of just about any zig situation not involving silence.

Floodkiller
May 31, 2011

(not mine, but I'm laughing too hard)

apple
May 18, 2003

Floodkiller posted:

Not a bad way to go tbh

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー

Floodkiller posted:

That's brilliant. I have no idea if that's intended behavior or not, but I hope it stays in even if it isn't - I know there's a lot of 'gotchas must be removed' but that's too good to go.

vOv
Feb 8, 2014

I wonder if it exploded.

I also remember back when boulder beetles were a thing you could reflect them, which was pretty hilarious.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Why the heck were boulder beetles removed???

Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

Let's put a simile on that face
A dazzling simile
Twinkling like the night sky

Trunko posted:

They were not Tolkien enough. Maybe if they were Deep Beetles instead.

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

But being serious here, they weren't credible threats in all but the most extreme situations. Neat flavour but easily dodged at range and too slow to prevent kiting attacks from killing it without recourse. And since all beetles except for giant cockroaches had been removed at this point, it was an easy choice to cut them too.

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe

Trunko posted:

I don't know if you've noticed, but we've had a war on whimsy going on in crawl for several releases.

Whimsy is bad design. Whimsical features are capricious, inefficient. They are sticks in the spokes. They do not work well with others. Yet even the most serious storyteller must have a sense of whimsy on their tool belt or what they build will not be human.

Whimsy is absurd and it would have no place in a game, except for it being completely essential.

Darox
Nov 10, 2012

Boulder beetles should have received the floating eye treatment instead because of the dumb vaults where they are used as traps.

FulsomFrank
Sep 11, 2005

Hard on for love
I personally got a kick out of the trap that caused a gate to crash down and a boulder beetle to start rolling toward you a la Raiders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I thought boulder beetles were a cool enemy. Iiked their unique attack and i wish we had more things like that in the game... Not less

• Locked thread