Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kase Im Licht
Jan 26, 2001

Rutibex posted:

when is the last time you think Bill ever touched Hillary in a sexual way? i bet more than 2 decades
Probably happens all the time.

Bill sees some curvy piece of meet leaning over a desk, sidles over, slides a hand down her hips, and..."oh gently caress, didn't realize that was you, Hillary."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Rutibex posted:

when is the last time you think Bill ever touched Hillary in a sexual way? i bet more than 2 decades

She sees herself in the mirror, clothed in the dim sodium lamplight boring into the dark of her bedroom. Bill is snoring, and though she is tired, she cannot sleep. When she closes her eyes she sees herself as she is in the mirror, and so she is here at the actual mirror, staring at the little imperfections that age had accumulated on and within her. The little weaknesses, the bitter droop of her breasts, the bags under her eyes that had sunk low under the pressure of the campaign. She had been a woman once, and whole- but that was long ago, and now she was a icon. Stainless and clothed in glory, a saint pitted against a leering orange imp for whom there could be spared no concern.

And tomorrow, the eighth, her transfiguration would be complete. And Bill, thoughtless Bill, faithless Bill... perhaps now that it was her turn, he would see. Yes, he would see. And when he understood, he would grab HER by the pussy, and all at last, would be well. She'd make him do it. She'd be a star.

And so she went to bed, to dream of the prophesy's fulfillment, and sublime rest came over her.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

Huma is super hot in my estimation

Huma ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

people are writing fanfiction time to gas

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Stexils posted:

people are writing fanfiction time to gas

:agreed:

the thread, too

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
the clintons are bad for feminism. the worst thing aamof

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Hillary clinton inhaled sharply as the gun went off, savoring the smell of the gun powder. Her glamour began to fade as her jaw lurched forward, her eyes darkening. her joints snapped, crackled, and popped as her elbows and kneecaps inverted. Her skin began to shine as her scaly form revealed itself.

She looked at bill and smiled, as they began their bloody feast on their latest human quarry. Soon they were screeching in ecstasy, their eyes glowing a deep purple. Hillary glanced at the clothes on the tattered half eaten form, a campaign button pinned to the bloody shirt. She smiled and said "you're with her!" they began to howl in mocking laughter as the moon turned blood red and carrion birds and all the creatures of the night began to circle around them in a deafening mocking roar.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Toadvine posted:

if he's dumb so are us

I mean yeah nobody's saying that Americans aren't loving retarded as hell

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Streak posted:

I mean yeah nobody's saying that Americans aren't loving retarded as hell

not only are we loving stupid but we're proud of it and actively spread our stupidity to anywhere that will accept it

shockingly, that's most places on Earth

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

VikingSkull posted:

not only are we loving stupid but we're proud of it and actively spread our stupidity to anywhere that will accept it

shockingly, that's most places on Earth

They eat that poo poo up.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Debbie Wasserman-Shultz breathed deeply. She was stressed out and desperate to calm down. "God drat Bernie SANDERS." she mumbled. She put the bag up to her mouth and nose again and breathed deeply again. By this point Balthazar was whispering dark secrets in her ear. She tried to stand up and staggered forward, crashing into her bedroom door.

"Debbie what the gently caress are you doing?"

"Nothing DAD!" she screams incoherently in the air. She pulled out her phone and managed to dial HER.

"Voicemail again." she said through teary eyes. She felt really sad. She took a deep breath from the bag again while eyeing her dad's gun cabinet. It could be over so quickly she thought.

"NO!" she blurted out, punching what looked like a demon in the head before passing out in a gasoline and paint thinner fed stupor.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
"Kneel," said her second head, in the Language of Command that all men obey.

He strained to move, cried out with the effort of it, but his body obeyed as it always did when she unleashed the ancient abyssal tongues upon them.

"Speak again of your criticisms of us" She said, in the merciful thousand-voiced wail. A tendril rose and pushed itself cleanly into his forehead, forcing the young man's gaze right up to hers. Tears spilled from his eyes, while blood wept in silent lines down his nose.

"It's just- you see, my lord, I--"

"We will not hear your bleating, filth of Adam. Unto our altar were you brought, and under our throne shall you serve. Like the potter's clay, you are molded to our will alone. If it is so easy for you to harbor dominion over your kinflesh, then we command you. Speak."

His mouth began to shriek, finally winning free of his mind and sanity. He gibbered then like the voices in his dreams, matching their swelling tide as his feverish mind recalled them. Mook. Podesta. The debate coaches and staff. Calling out into an uncaring void the name of HER, like a chorus of mutilated children, like the cries of an animal boiled alive. Insanity is God's final mercy, and though he had long since abandoned his children, the young man was grateful to the Almighty Father as the wild darkness took him. His vision slid apart while his eyes rolled in two different directions, and granted him precious darkness.

Beyond the veil of the altar, behind the podium, Hillary sat in repose, hideous appendages crossed.

"Wrong." she said. "Do it better."

FisheyStix fucked around with this message at 06:23 on May 3, 2017

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

"my name is Tim Kaine" he said with an overly aggressive giggle. His squat game was on point. His eyes darted around, then he looked up and howled, "my name is Tim Kaine!" and began shuffling around his cell in his perfect squat stance. Grunting and wheezing like a goblin. "I am TIM KAAAAAAAAAINE!" he roared. Then he giggled. He began to pass an old dinner without noticing. "T-tim?" he said as he craned his neck behind him unnaturally. He began to giggle, waddling over to his fresh leavings. He picked it up and began to scrawl on the wall "I am Tim Kaine!" in various languages and scripts, none of which he had ever been educated in.

Hillary Clinton smiled behind the one-way mirror.

Bill clinton was standing there, eating a donut and looking at him next to her.

"What happened?" he said in his folksy southern accent.

"You know what happened, Bill." She began to walk towards the exit, calling to the doctor in the room, "Dispose of him and get me another."

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hillary Clinton stood on the doorstep and looked into the black sky. "WHAT ABOUT NUTS!!??" she shouted, to everyone, to anyone. "WHAT ABOUT BALLS??!!?!" she cried.

Huma Abedin looked up from her phone, begrudgingly, and muttered "What about them?"

"WHAT ABOUT FAT, QUEER DICKS!??!??!?!?!??!!!!" Hillary screamed, starting to run out into the night, overcome by it all.

"Keep it down." said uncredited crustacean.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Anthony Weiner lounged in the middle of his expansive living room, the smells of the summer turning to autumn blowing gently through the balcony window. He wiped a small film of sweat from his palm on to his bare leg, finally touching his phone. One tap of the finger and the game would continue...

"ME AM DUMBEST gently caress SINCE ANYTHING EVAR. WULD YOU LIKE DIS DICK? AM HORNY NOW. HUMA NO HOME. HOW ABOUT A PIX, SEXAY LADAY? YU LIKE WHAT YUO SEE? ME GOING gently caress THIS WHOOOOOLE THING UP. YEP. I AM."

He pressed "send".

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

basic hitler posted:

Hillary clinton inhaled sharply as the gun went off, savoring the smell of the gun powder. Her glamour began to fade as her jaw lurched forward, her eyes darkening. her joints snapped, crackled, and popped as her elbows and kneecaps inverted. Her skin began to shine as her scaly form revealed itself.

She looked at bill and smiled, as they began their bloody feast on their latest human quarry. Soon they were screeching in ecstasy, their eyes glowing a deep purple. Hillary glanced at the clothes on the tattered half eaten form, a campaign button pinned to the bloody shirt. She smiled and said "you're with her!" they began to howl in mocking laughter as the moon turned blood red and carrion birds and all the creatures of the night began to circle around them in a deafening mocking roar.

Clearly fake news

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Huma and hill dog are lesbian lovers or are at least both into like idk ritual erotic sacrifice or whatever

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Kase Im Licht posted:

It is important that Anthony Weiner's role in all of this is not forgotten. If he wasn't trying to gently caress 15 year olds, the FBI would never have reopened that investigation at the last second.

Hillary lost the election because she arranged a marriage between her favorite aide and a child molester. And then encouraged her to not divorce the child molester even though he kept cheating on her in very public and embarassing ways. I guess she really wanted Huma to follow in her footsteps?

we got some excellent nypost covers out of his surprise appearance

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
The thing about Hillary as compared to Trump is that they have both been surrounded by rear end-kissing yes men for so long that they have been rendered unfathomably, crushingly stupid and tone deaf, but while Trump managed to get a pass on it by being a giant bumbling clown man, Hillary carried herself with such slimy smugness that everyone who wasn't 100% with her from the get-go was instinctively repulsed. And now she's gonna go and do the exact same thing again. God bless America.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

JB50 posted:

Lyin Ted, Crooked Hillary, Low Energy Jeb!

Those are all genius and they stuck.

This guy explains Trumps genius well:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/09/dilbert_creator_scott_adams_gets_trump_like_no_one_else.html

Oh and dont forget Trump played the media like a fiddle and they went along with it because of how loving stupid they are.

the dilbert writer sounds like he has some kind of extreme superautism brought on by tweeting too much

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

MinibarMatchman posted:

the dilbert writer sounds like he has some kind of extreme superautism brought on by tweeting too much

Twitter does that to everyone.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I tweeted once and now my room is plastered with every publically availabke train schedule in the nation. I get a dopamine rush when two different trains depart at the same time

Sebastien Lenorman
Apr 12, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Jonas Albrecht posted:

If Hillary runs again and there's even a whiff of collusion from the DNC, Trump will win regardless of which Democrat makes it to the general.

"Post the map" :smugbert:

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Hillary won't get nominated again. That would be a shitshow since she would end up getting torn to pieces by any and all other Democratic candidates, who will excoriate her in the first debates. She'd never even get to go toe-to-toe with Trump.

Dems need to find some new blood. Putting Bernie or Hillary back up would be a losing bet. The only option of people we know that would make sense, if he would do it, would be Diamond Joe. I'm sure Cory Booker will run, and if you don't vote for him, you're racist -- IDPol ain't going anywhere for a looooong time.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Count Freebasie posted:

Hillary won't get nominated again. That would be a shitshow since she would end up getting torn to pieces by any and all other Democratic candidates, who will excoriate her in the first debates. She'd never even get to go toe-to-toe with Trump.

Dems need to find some new blood. Putting Bernie or Hillary back up would be a losing bet. The only option of people we know that would make sense, if he would do it, would be Diamond Joe. I'm sure Cory Booker will run, and if you don't vote for him, you're racist -- IDPol ain't going anywhere for a looooong time.

IDPOL is already getting dialed back significantly, even in click-bait outlets. It will still be sold as a product to certain groups but it's probably not going to become a national strategy again.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
There is no new blood for the Dems. Hillary spent 8 years making sure another Obama wouldn't happen to her in 2016 and any one that could run is basically 60+.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

new phone who dis posted:

IDPOL is already getting dialed back significantly, even in click-bait outlets. It will still be sold as a product to certain groups but it's probably not going to become a national strategy again.

I think IDPol will still be well ingrained in the constituency and media, regardless of the message that the party puts out. The lunatics are running the asylum from that perspective.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my fear with switching to ecpol is that it's going to work out like every other time an economic program is offered: minority groups will be either ignored or flat-out barred from being able to take part, and once again we'll find ourselves swinging back to an idpol-only strategy.

even if they switch to ecpol, they're going to have a hell of a time selling people on corey booker, given his prior affinities for free-market solutions

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Count Freebasie posted:

I think IDPol will still be well ingrained in the constituency and media, regardless of the message that the party puts out. The lunatics are running the asylum from that perspective.

I mean, look at Pepsi's most recent ad, one side of the debate got super angry and the other laughed at it and made it a meme.

Idpol will likely exist in some circles but the days of it being mainstream and everywhere you turn is coming to an end as it eats itself from within.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

my fear with switching to ecpol is that it's going to work out like every other time an economic program is offered: minority groups will be either ignored or flat-out barred from being able to take part, and once again we'll find ourselves swinging back to an idpol-only strategy.

even if they switch to ecpol, they're going to have a hell of a time selling people on corey booker, given his prior affinities for free-market solutions

You just said it right there. Once you discuss economics, the first thing that comes up is "how will it affect minority groups?" IDPol is built into it, like it or not.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Count Freebasie posted:

You just said it right there. Once you discuss economics, the first thing that comes up is "how will it affect minority groups?" IDPol is built into it, like it or not.

Thing is, you're more likely to gain support for it on the economic side. When it switches to "here is a list of my pronouns and you're a loving bigot if you don't memorize all of them" peoples eyes glaze over.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Count Freebasie posted:

from your lips to god's ears -- you cannot achieve progress on just one side of an issue alone. you cannot advance identity politics (e.g. more minority-owned businesses) without being able to address the fundamental economic problems that play a part of those politics (e.g. redlining, pushing predatory mortgages on black homeowners).

you can't have one without the other, and part of (what i thought was) the idea behind political parties was that you would have the numbers and pooled resources in order to be able to advance multiple issues at the same time.

Gene Hackman Fan fucked around with this message at 14:40 on May 3, 2017

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i mean, hell, i'm an ignorant shitkicker from rural appalachia, and even i could tell you the frustratingly long and storied history of minorities being excluded from both ecpol and idpol.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

VikingSkull posted:

Thing is, you're more likely to gain support for it on the economic side. When it switches to "here is a list of my pronouns and you're a loving bigot if you don't memorize all of them" peoples eyes glaze over.

That's the sticking point. If people could focus on one issue we'd be fine. If we were discussing an economic program, just on its merits or faults, that could work, and we could discuss how it would affect minorities/different social strata/etc. But, it always devolves into "This bill will negatively affect black people, who have been underrepresented and persecuted by the police, and they suffer in ways white people don't understand, and trans rights..."

If people would try to fix one issue at a time with some intellectual honesty, we'd be fine. But, just like many people, I'll listen to the points of an argument and I'm all in, but once we go and strawman or red herring with tangential race/religious persecution/etc., I tune out. And the sad part is, some people make many good points, but then gently caress it up by just talking too much, and at that point, it's normal for people to throw the baby out with the bathwater and disregard the entire argument.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Dems should run that hot chick

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Toadvine posted:

Tulsi Gabbard? :discourse:

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Victory Hillary leans into Bill. They hug.
"You will never be this important," she whispers. "Not ever. I warned you this day would come."

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Toadvine posted:

she's blacklisted for supporting Bernie and for saying Al Qaeda is bad

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

It owns that the entire DNC and everyone in Dem politics is living in constant terror of the Clinton's corrupted reach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I'll post your map.

• Locked thread