Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

the world actually runs at a 5th grade level

if you only understand things at a fifth grade level, thats all youll see

if you understand things on ed balls level, you may see things differently

byob historian fucked around with this message at 15:28 on May 3, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

babypolis posted:

me and my gf wanna get more board games i wanna get a good 1v1 one. meanwhile my gf wants to get this poo poo: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/70919/takenoko which apparently isnt too bad

Takenoko is kinda boring.

If you want good board game recs go to https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3687728

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

Avoid pier 39 like the plague it is. SF is a food mecca. what are you into?

Everything, really.

We tried slanted door last night after I drank 4 craft cocktails and had a couple of small plates at Pabu

Both were awesome

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i think the sewer fumes got to baloogans brain

im hypernormalized jerry and lovin every minute of it

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Joementum posted:

i'm just amazed that we're now at the point where a guy who writes books about his hypnotic semen is in the white house briefing room yelling at reporters about how bernie sanders wants to beat him up

mesmerjism

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Gravy Jones posted:

The outraged-right is obsessed with having things shoved down their throat

and their daughter's precious holes

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol "goes nazi"
ive always found that article laughable

probably because i grew up surrounded by nazis :smith:

It's so drat obvious though, like the list of people in there is like "failsons, gorilla mindset types, rear end in a top hat mid-managers, infomercial hucksters" yeah no poo poo dumbass, those fuckups like fascism because it tells them nothing is their fault. The hell kind of person is like [in extremely daycrew voice] "well I certainly don't want nazis in government, buuuuuut..." like they can qualify that poo poo and get away with it. It's like "I'm not racist, but" in that there's some real ratchet-rear end horseshit to follow.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Joementum posted:

i'm just amazed that we're now at the point where a guy who writes books about his hypnotic semen is in the white house briefing room yelling at reporters about how bernie sanders wants to beat him up
im enjoying this too tho im waiting for cernovitch to fly too close to the sun and burn up spectacularly

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
gorillas don't have wings... made of cum

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Baloogan posted:

im enjoying this too tho im waiting for cernovitch to fly too close to the sun and burn up spectacularly

Thermovich

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Pier 39 is cool to see the seals but yeah otherwise avoid it unless you're really hankering for some Bubba Gump Shrimps or something.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Elephanthead posted:

This might not be true, statistics!

The mean of thisnpost is : shut up

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Santorini is the next competitive game me and the fiancee are trying. We also need to finish pandemic legacy. We prefer coop. I'd like to try lotr and Arkham horror lcgs with her but lots of fiddly rules for those and she isnt into that sort of thing so much.

Board games are the poo poo these days.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

I feel kind of bad for Weird Mike Cernovich. He seems like he might not be all there.

Very nice!

of course hes not, hes partially in the 11th dimensional plane of harmonic waveforms *slathers gorilla cum on own body* im listening to microwaves

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Slippery Tilde

name a good place to get BBQ there

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Our precious, primate bodily fluids

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Santorini is the next competitive game me and the fiancee are trying. We also need to finish pandemic legacy. We prefer coop. I'd like to try lotr and Arkham horror lcgs with her but lots of fiddly rules for those and she isnt into that sort of thing so much.

i love pandemic plz recommend more collab boardgames

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

FAUXTON posted:

It's pretty clear who "goes nazi" and there should be more ink spent on divining the mentality of nazi enablers.

lol you definitely didn't read either the linked article or its original 1941 inspiration

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

The mean of thisnpost is : shut up

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Imagine how much it'll blow your mind when you play some good ones.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

FAUXTON posted:

It's so drat obvious though, like the list of people in there is like "failsons, gorilla mindset types, rear end in a top hat mid-managers, infomercial hucksters" yeah no poo poo dumbass, those fuckups like fascism because it tells them nothing is their fault. The hell kind of person is like [in extremely daycrew voice] "well I certainly don't want nazis in government, buuuuuut..." like they can qualify that poo poo and get away with it. It's like "I'm not racist, but" in that there's some real ratchet-rear end horseshit to follow.

yeah you're going nazi lol

Marie Furie
Nov 11, 2016

https://twitter.com/mj_lee/status/859777382240178176

lmao the house is going to pass ahca

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
would the insane libertarians go nazi? especially sovcits?

some of them, sure, but i think the majority are more interested in just being left alone and going nazi is an embrace of something other than self

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mike chernovich unfortunately spent the last of his gorilla cum fighting the vampire lord peter falk

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/TeenVogue/status/859769606461935616

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

the boardgame i desperately want to play is https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/124147/high-frontier-colonization

my irl friends are either anti-boardgame or wargamers so this id buy and it would sit on my shelf forever

I have the vassal modules tho1!!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol high risk pools

aka admission that private insurance is unable to provide health insurance

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
only good board game is communist monopoly because everyone has a good time >:3

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Epic High Five posted:

lol high risk pools

aka admission that private insurance is unable to provide health insurance

That' is the health insurance model

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
hot take: colbert's cock holster joke is hack af and is on the same level as a throwaway line in an episode of south park.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 359 days!

not anymore, turmp mustve found out, remembered who this lady was, and gave her an earful of [unintelligible]

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Secret Hitler is fun, usually it ends up with hitler winning because the opposition couldn't pull it's poo poo together.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Squizzle posted:

I'm new to board gaming and it depends on what you like but forbidden island is good and mechs vs minions (if you can find it) has great aesthetics and is a programming game of sorts.

Eldritch Horror isn't my thing but it is very popular as a coop. It has lots of atmosphere but lots of rules.

Arkham Horror lcg is my current jam. I play solo but it would be so much better coop.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Thom and the Heads posted:

hot take: colbert's cock holster joke is hack af and is on the same level as a throwaway line in an episode of south park.

not everything needs to be some super intellectual wank fest joke

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
The original rules of monopoly included "you can move in any direction"

I highly recommend playing monopoly this way, it's more fun, because you have to decide whether you want to be a true rat slumlord or just merely tread on the poors on your way to beachfront property

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

I'm just gonna assume that this is because Peter Thiel thinks he'll get better results from free range child blood

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

CAROL posted:

only good board game is communist monopoly because everyone has a good time >:3

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Baloogan posted:

not everything needs to be some super intellectual wank fest joke

i just want to know what trump does with the cum, in this joke

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Thom and the Heads posted:

It's a good joke, and South Park has tons of funny lines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

We still need a CBO score to reveal just how awful it is first.

• Locked thread