Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

Contact Info - PM.

City/State/Country - Denver, CO

Do you have a group now No

What are you willing to play? 5e primarily but open to other stuff. Longshot but World Wide Wrestling RPG looks fun. Willing to learn other games if they seem like fun settings. I dig themes of like magic in modernity, conspiracy and intrigue, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lemondrop Dandy
Jun 7, 2007

If my memory serves me correctly...

Wedge Regret

The Lemondrop Dandy posted:

Username: The Lemondrop Dandy
In group?: no, but have two other nice folks also looking for a group
Games: RPGs like dungeon world, eclipse phase, FATE, Wild Talents, Fiasco, Nights Black Agents, CoC, ToC. Nearly anything but mainline DnD. Board games fun too!

Looking for other folks who like biweekly games, probably on Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun. I'm an experienced GM, but love to play, too.

Still applies.

TerraGoetia
Feb 21, 2011

A cup of spiders.
User Name - TerraGoetia
Contact Info PMs
City/State/Country Glen Burnie, Maryland, USA
Do you have a group No.
What are you willing to play? Right now I'm looking to play either wargames or tabletop miniatures games. I own Dropzone Commander / Dropfleet Commander, Frostgrave, and a few hex-and-chit wargames.

suicide4sexbots
Jul 24, 2015

caught in a hyperloop,
spun out into static -
you were never there,
i was never here

so why does my car
still smell like ass
College Slice
Contact Info: PM
City/State/Country: NJ
Do you have a group now: Nope.
What are you willing to play: Apocalypse World or Monsterhearts.
What you'll need: Your precious, irreplaceable time and a pair of six-sided dice.

A friend and I would like to find a few other people to play AW or MH with in New Jersey. I've always wanted to try these games in person, but so far have only been able to enjoy them via PBP.

I'm thinking it could be a bi-weekly thing, but who knows? I'm open to thoughts and suggestions... I can MC and I'm happy to teach new players!

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

User Name: Meme Emulator
City/State/Country: Virginia Beach
Do you have a group now: Nope.
What are you willing to play: Boardgames. 4e. I dont know much about RPGs aside from like a single 4e one shot i DMed, willing to learn though.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

User Name - The Berzerker
Contact Info - PM
City/State/Country - Toronto
Do you have a group - No
What are you willing to play? - I want to learn D&D (4e/5e) and play them, I'm interested in roll20 or other online ways of joining a group too, I'd just need a bit of handholding at the start because this is new stuff for me

Dennis McClaren
Mar 28, 2007

"Hey, don't put capture a guy!"
...Well I've got to put something!
City/State: San Antonio, Texas
Do you have a group now: No! it sucks.
What are you willing to play?: Came here for Magic the Gathering. Also open to other tabletop D20 system games too I guess.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
City/State: Saint Paul, MN
Do you have a group now: No
What are you willing to play: I DM 5e; I am fairly rules-light and willing to teach new players. Playing over Skype/Discord would be fine.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Let's try this again.

City/State: Wilmington, NC
Do you have a group now: somewhat, though one of us may be leaving soon.
What are you willing to play: X-Wing, Star Wars: Armada, and I just picked up the newest Doom board game.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
Just moved to Long Island, gonna be here for the next couple months, may as well give this a shot.

Contact Info - PM or [username]@gmail
Region - Long Island, New York (Roughly near the middle)
Do you have a group now: Nope, just moved here yesterday
What are you willing to play Mostly X-Wing, since I left my 40K, Bolt Action, and Flames of War stuff back in Michigan . Also open to play in any RPGs people have going on.

Chronische
Aug 7, 2012

Contact Info - Add me on Steam (Same name as here, though Steam's user search function is terrible) or Discord (Chronische#7903), or email me at Ch.ron.ische@gmail.com (no periods)
City/State/Country - Reston, VA
Do you have a group now? Yes. It'd be good to have another couple, however.
What are you willing to play? Masque of the Red Death, using AD&D 2e rules.
Game runs on evenings, at around 6PM. Day not set yet. Absolutely willing to take new players, don't worry about not knowing 2e rules.

Chronische fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Feb 11, 2018

UberChair
Jan 8, 2008

This club is borin' the crap outta me!
Contact Info - Add me on Discord (Uberchair#2244) or PM me here.
City/State/Country - San Diego, California
Do you have a group now? Attempting to start one with friends but it's going rather glacially.
What are you willing to play? D&D 3.x/Pathfinder/4E/TE, 13th Age, anything 40K.

Haven't played in a bit, would like to start up again. I only truly "know" 13th Age, anything else would take some learning or re-acclimating to. Available Mon-Thurs evenings starting around 5, and weekends sporadically. Always down for games over the net.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
User Name - Speedboat Jones
Contact Info - PM
City/State/Country - Lancaster, CA
Do you have a group now? - An infrequent one
What are you willing to play? - D&D 5e primarily, but D&D 4e and 13th Age. And I'd also love to play some Star Wars Fantasy Flight. Lancaster is kind of the rear end-end of nowhere in LA County, so I'm looking for a Roll20 group.

Speedboat Jones fucked around with this message at 16:39 on May 9, 2017

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

User Name - SirPhoebos
Contact Info - PM
City/State/Country - Chicago (north side), IL
Do you have a group now? - No
What are you willing to play? - I am specifically looking for a group that can help me test a Paranoia game that I want to run at GenCon. I honestly just need one evening to host a standalone game. If you'd like, I can meet regularly with you guys afterwards.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
User Name: JT Jag
Contact Info - PM, Steam ID is also JT_Jag
City/State/Country - Jacksonville Beach, FL
Do you have a group now? - No
What are you willing to play? - Would prefer to find a group that plays D&D 5E, but a group that gets together and plays board games in general would be chill too. In person or online on Roll20 or whatever are both good.

Red Shoe
Apr 16, 2005

Brogies in arms!
User Name - Red Shoe
Contact Info - PM
City/State/Country - Portland, OR
Do you have a group now - Yes, we have four consistent members. Looking for one or two more people.
What are you willing to play - Currently recruiting for the new Infinity RPG. Don't know much about the system or setting? That's fine, neither do we!

The usual game schedule is every other Saturday night. 7:00-11ish.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Icon Of Sin posted:

Let's try this again.

City/State: Wilmington, NC
Do you have a group now: somewhat, though one of us may be leaving soon.
What are you willing to play: X-Wing, Star Wars: Armada, and I just picked up the newest Doom board game.

Not familiar with any of those games but I'm still interested in meeting up sometime.

Adimeadozen
Apr 6, 2004
Not That Guy
User Name - Adimeadozen
Contact Info - PM
City/State/Country - Plano, TX
Do you have a group now?: Sure do- we're looking for one or two more; we've got a long-time player moving across the country before long, leaving just 4 of us- we're all in our early/mid thirties and generally down to earth
What are you playing)? Oh god, this is the part that sounds bad... we're playing a homebrew system/setting built off of FantasyCraft- which makes it difficult to find players as that phrase runs off all but the most adventurous. Feel free to throw whatever questions you might have my way, be as cautious as you'd like, I'd be uncertain too. In short, it's a Mid-to-High Fantasy setting with a mid-to-late 1800s state of technology with a bit of 'magepunk' sorts of things you might find in Iron Kingdoms or Eberron- the system is d20 and similar to 3.5/pathfinder.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Looking to be recruited!

User Name - SpacePig
Contact Info - PMs first, or add me on Steam.
City/State/Country - Philadelphia area, willing to travel some or play online.
Do you have a group now? - Not consistently.
What are you willing to play? - Have some experience with D&D 5e, and bought Fate Core stuff for a group that never came to fruition. Either one would be OK by me. Also could use a different general board game group.
Availability - Most evenings and weekends.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
User Name - Blitz7x
Contact Info - PMs, or my username @ gmail
City/State/Country -Middle of Houston, Tx
Do you have a group now? - Nope
What are you willing to play? - Any cool board games, but want to do D&D 5e or something Star Warsy
Availability - Evenings and weekends.

Squibsy
Dec 3, 2005

Not suited, just booted.
College Slice
Posting this more as an invite to any UK/London goons checking in - this thread seems to be almost exclusively US but I assume some lurkers check it from other countries.

User Name - ineptmule

Contact Info - PMs or Reply in this thread.

City/State/Country - Central, North, and South London, UK

Do you have a group now? - Yes. I play predominantly Games Workshop tabletop games at a club of approximately 40 people in central London. There is a group of us into trying out new stuff which I'll list below.

Also a smaller group of friends who play almost exclusively Necromunda, with occasional Warhammer Quest and various board games from time to time, sometimes branching out into stuff like WFRP.

Also a different smaller group of friends who play board games (and not wargames), and are just starting D&D5E.

What are you willing to play? - I'll give almost anything a try. I'll list some of the games that we have on the go at the moment:

Anything Games Workshop, especially older and weirder stuff like GorkaMorka, Mordheim, Warmaster, Epic, Inquisitor

Up for most miniatures games although none of us have Historicals

D&D5E, WFRP, other P&P RPG stuff although we're pretty new to it

Board & Card Games - too many to list, but Legacy games are exceedingly popular with my groups right not.

Availability - Central London club meets Mondays, other groups meet whenever we can fit it in

Exit Strategy
Dec 10, 2010

by sebmojo
User Name - Exit Strategy
Contact Info - I have PMs. Also, sa.exit.strategy at Gmail dot com.
City/State/Country - Pittsburgh, PA, USA, Earth, Sol.

No group yet, I'm assembling people for a D&D5 game. Other systems will of course be considered and I'm more than amenable to sharing the GMing duties. I'd like to do some new-age Paranoia at some point.

LordNat
May 16, 2009
User Name - LordNat
Contact Info - PM is likely the best but if that does not work you can google hang outs me at LordNat at gmail dot com.
City/State/Country - Minneapolis metro, MN.
Do you have a group now? No
What are you willing to play? Anything but DnD 3.# & 5e.

TheCog
Jul 30, 2012

I AM ZEPA AND I CLAIM THESE LANDS BY RIGHT OF CONQUEST
User Name - TheCog
Contact Info - PM me please!
City/State/Country -I'm near Lowel in MA, north of Boston.
Do you have a group now ? I just moved to the area, so no.
What are you willing to play (or if you are looking for players for a campaign, what are you playing)?: Anything, basically. Almost any pen an paper rpgs, from DnD to GURPS to FATE. I'm happy to DM, or be a player or whatever. I also love boardgames, while most of my collection hasn't made it down yet, it will in time, from Battlecon to power grid to coup, I'm pretty flexible. I've also been meaning to dip my toes into MTG. I used to play WH40K, I have most of a half built army for Warmachine... yeah, just about anything.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

FastestGunAlive posted:

Not familiar with any of those games but I'm still interested in meeting up sometime.

I won't make any minis night or board game night this month, but I'll be there next month for whatever flavor of space-murder you're interested in trying out!

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug
User Name: MelvinBison

Contact Info: PM or user name at gmail if need be.

City/State/Country: North perimeter of Atlanta, GA, specifically Vinings.

Do you have a group now?: No.

What are you willing to play (or if you are looking for players for a campaign, what are you playing)?: I'm big into 13th Age, but I'm interested in learning/trying most any tabletop RPGs, especially Shadowrun. Basically if you can vouch the system or setting's fun, I'll give it a shot.

Availability: Most evenings and weekends. IRL or Roll20/Skype/Discord works for me.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

User Name: Vivian Darkbloom
Region Beaverton Oregon (Portland area)
Group? I play with RedShoe in an RPG group, looking for general board gaming near me as well.
Preferences: I like wargames and Euros especially. Might be able to join a legacy or RPG campaign.
Available: Afternoons and evenings many days.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Icon Of Sin posted:

I won't make any minis night or board game night this month, but I'll be there next month for whatever flavor of space-murder you're interested in trying out!

Missed ya again. If you have discord my name is fastestgunalive#7015. If not my gmail throw away is mavisbeacon

Bene Elim
Feb 9, 2010

The beast from Crete that can't be beat!
User Name - Bene Elim
Contact Info - email: bene.elim.42 at gmail etc
City/State/Country -Harrogate, UK
Do you have a group now? No group, looking to join.
What are you willing to play? Boardgames, RPGs, basically anything!

Carl Killer Miller
Apr 28, 2007

This is the way that it all falls.
This is how I feel,
This is what I need:

User Name: CKM
Contact info: PMs here
City: Houston, TX
Do you have a group now?: No
What are you willing to play?: Magic the Gathering, board games, anything really

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
User Name: Snooze Cruise
City/State/Country Columbia, MO
Group? No
what are you willing to play Board games, X Wings, and really want to do some RPGs

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
woops

Raserys fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Jul 16, 2022

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

User Name - Mustache Ride
Contact Info - PMs, Discord (MustacheRide#6743)
City/State/Country - Austin, TX
Do you have a group now? - Nope
What are you willing to play? - D&D, 13th Age, Star Wars FFG, Board Games, Anything really

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

User Name - Wrr
Contact Info - PM me please!
City/State/Country - Burlington, VT
Group: Nope!
Games: D20 systems, 5th Edition DND, I wanna try Shadowrun or some Call of Cthulhu.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Just moved to Long Island, gonna be here for the next couple months, may as well give this a shot.

Contact Info - PM or [username]@gmail
Region - Long Island, New York (Roughly near the middle) Southwestern Tennessee
Do you have a group now: Nope, just moved here yesterday
What are you willing to play Mostly X-Wing, since I left my 40K, Bolt Action, and Flames of War stuff back in Michigan . Also open to play in any RPGs people have going on.

Just moved again

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
User Name - King of Solomon
Contact Info - PM or email at KingofSolomonSA@gmail.com
City/State/Country - Minneapolis, MN
Do you have a group now? No.
What are you willing to play? I want to try robot games, and I'm otherwise interested in learning Pathfinder or playing D&D 5E primarily; I'm also open to other ideas.
Available: Most evenings, online or in person if the commute is reasonable.

King of Solomon fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Sep 30, 2017

third_aunt
Jul 3, 2005

baltimoron
Contact Info - PM
City, State, Country - Lockport, NY (wny)
Group? - HAHA that implies I have friends. So no. :(:(
Games?
Zombies! Betrayal at House on the Hill. Fluxx. Dungeons & Dragons 5e

DMW45
Oct 29, 2011

Come into my parlor~
Said the spider to the fly~
Group: None
Preference: I'm willin to play or try anything, but I have some Pathfinder PDFs from the humble bundle
Availability: I'm available most days, though generally restricted to online

I haven't actually ever really played a full tabletop game, I always wanted to, so hopefully here's a chance.

DMW45 fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Oct 18, 2017

Behotti
Apr 30, 2008
Fun Shoe
Contact Info - PMs or mbhatti07 at Google mail.
City/State/Country - Sioux Falls, SD, USA Also willing to play online.
Do you have a group now? Yes, but looking for a new group.
What are you willing to play? I have 1 campaign of Pathfinder under my belt and would like to play more Pathfinder. I am not an expert and am still learning. I am also willing to learn D&D 3.5/5 if someone is willing to teach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Contact Info - PM or email gshort2 at gmail.
City/State/Country - Des Moines, IA
Do you have a group now? - We’re currently at three people, looking for an extra body or two.
What are you willing to play? - Probably going to be doing some variant of d&d or similar, although we’re flexible. RP-lite, we’re mostly in it to have some adventures, fight some baddies, and drink some beers. We’re all 30-something dads, that probably says enough about us to get a feel for our group. Thinking about trying out paranoia just for kicks and variety. Looking to get started once snow falls. I’ve run the games in the past, but I don’t have any attachment to the role, I might even rather be a player. Either way. :)