Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Qu Appelle posted:

Storytime? Storytime!

I don't know about that but there's this:

quote:

Bigger is better for Cernovich. “Size is status.” He ridicules the “weak” and “weak-minded,” who indulge guilt and shame, or what he calls “slave emotions.” He wants men to be “dominant,” which requires careful attention to juicing recipes, muscular density, and “testosterone biofeedback.” Cernovich is very concerned about testosterone. “Check your testosterone levels,” he advises. “Every study on evolutionary psychology has correlated testosterone levels with dominance.” If you’re devoted to a “scientific” approach to masculinity, as Cernovich is, you can acquire “super serum” — Cernovich’s name for semen to which women become “addicted.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I have super sperm.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
god drat it

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
all i want is alex jones and alex jones memes

thats it

i liked carl the cuck slayer
and i like the weird beard guy
and i like the weird dark haired woman

i do not like cernovitch

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Baloogan posted:

thats it

i do not like cernovitch

He's you in a decade if you continue down the path you're on.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Relevant Tangent posted:

lol no

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star

Relevant Tangent posted:

Not if he keeps his self-talk real and maintains emotional control

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Baloogan posted:

thats it

i do not like cernovitch

tough poo poo you let the camels nose in the tent and now youve got prison planet guy sitting around trying to troll you by blinking his eyes out of sync while eating raw honey and over-enunciating gendered pronouns

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
if you could however make your statements more seuss-ian that would be cool though

I like the man who slays the cucks
I like the fat man who sputters fucks

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
it should always be pointed out that cernovich lives off the money he gets from his ex-wife after the divorce lol

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Good for her for getting clean. I hear super sperm withdrawals are nightmarish.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i wonder if cernovich knows about the gorilla cum rumor

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

paranoid randroid posted:

tough poo poo you let the camels nose in the tent and now youve got prison planet guy sitting around trying to troll you by blinking his eyes out of sync while eating raw honey and over-enunciating gendered pronouns

i hate that prison planet guy too

alex jones is so much better than the clowns he surrounds himself with

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
the rest of em are all just trolls, alex jones has like, a mythos

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

one of the heroes of the alt right is someone afraid to leave his home lol

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
whats the prison planet kid's story? he doesn't seem to have a point, hes just contrarian trolling. No story. He isn't even much of a conspiracy theorist imo!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
cernovitch isn't a conspiracy theorist either

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Baloogan posted:

whats the prison planet kid's story? he doesn't seem to have a point, hes just contrarian trolling. No story. He isn't even much of a conspiracy theorist imo!

he's a hosed up weirdo who drinks milk while eating sushi

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Baloogan posted:

cernovitch isn't a conspiracy theorist either

yeah he doesnt believe in the poo poo he makes up unlike jones.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Jose posted:

he's a hosed up weirdo who drinks milk while eating sushi

imo adults drinking milk, like, as a beverage is weird

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Alex Jones Canon

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Darkman Fanpage posted:

yeah he doesnt believe in the poo poo he makes up unlike jones.

alex jones is 70% right

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

paranoid randroid posted:

Alex Jones Canon

it exists.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Baloogan posted:

half the loving planet drinks milk based product you fool

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Baloogan posted:

i don't like the taste and haven't since i was a kid

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Is Joe Rogan an alt-righter yet? He says he's not, but his recent podcasts have been right down rightwing alley.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Darkman Fanpage posted:

half the loving planet drinks milk based product you fool

nothing against milk based stuff, just like a big glass of milk at dinner is weird.

i eat cheese, yogurts etc! but like, a 40 year old guy drinking a big glass of milk imo is weird.

i put milk in tea daily

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i think the milk drinking by the neonewsies is not just a white power thing but also a regression into childhood / childish things.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Baloogan posted:

a regression into childhood / childish things.

millennial.txt

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

i think the milk drinking by the neonewsies is not just a white power thing but also a regression into childhood / childish things.
People who studied fascist propaganda before World War II noticed how childish it was. Life is supposed to be one big summer camp with everyone showing rosy cheeks. For instance a U.S. aviator would more likely have a naked woman painted on the side of his plane, while a Luftwaffe pilot would have Mickey Mouse.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Baloogan posted:

Conspiracy theories are one of the most primal forms of contrarian trolling

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

People who studied fascist propaganda before World War II noticed how childish it was. Life is supposed to be one big summer camp with everyone showing rosy cheeks. For instance a U.S. aviator would more likely have a naked woman painted on the side of his plane, while a Luftwaffe pilot would have Mickey Mouse.

Doesn't that just mean he killed mickey mouse? And a pair of shoes apparently?

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.
What's with the "not making eye contact" bit? Do they realize that's just a sign of autism, or weakness?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Baloogan posted:

nothing against milk based stuff, just like a big glass of milk at dinner is weird.

i eat cheese, yogurts etc! but like, a 40 year old guy drinking a big glass of milk imo is weird.

i put milk in tea daily

Milk has no nutritional value for adults, which is why they fortify it with vitamins to keep up the sales.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Milk has no nutritional value for adults, which is why they fortify it with vitamins to keep up the sales.

I saw a video that said it was just baby cow growth formula. Why would a human even want to drink that? Yuck.

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The belief that adult humans don't need fat, protein, or sugars has largely been discredited since the end of the Cold War.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

The belief that adult humans don't need fat, protein, or sugars has largely been discredited since the end of the Cold War.

Anything you're gonna eat with milk has all of that. Breakfast foods are full of fats, proteins, and sugars. If you drink milk as a regular beverage you're a gross freak, sorry.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
:mad:

Boxcar
Jul 29, 2000

Yes, the semi-naked women painted on US planes had a sophistication that those krauts lacked - it's anime, NOT a cartoon

Also, Disney created a lot of nose art for the US military

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Anything you're gonna eat with milk has all of that. Breakfast foods are full of fats, proteins, and sugars. If you drink milk as a regular beverage you're a gross freak, sorry.

No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that you lead such a sad, Oreo-free existence.