Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
oreo's are disgusting and so is drinking milk by itself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Jose posted:

oreo's are disgusting

Truth. And they're full of polyunsaturated fats that will ruin your health.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/859836040256921604

this is so pathetic

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy

Real men make their own participation trophies.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

it's a plulitzer

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

wait what am I look at here.

Did cernovitch make up a trophy and have it made for himself or did whatever fly by night shop hold an neo nazi news awards ceremony and give him one but it's lovely and plastic and from china

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
lol

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Milk has no nutritional value for adults, which is why they fortify it with vitamins to keep up the sales.

to be fair beer if milk has no nutritional value where does that leave beer?

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

Holy gently caress. :laffo:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
THE HIGHER HOMINID AWARD FOR EXCEPTIONAL SMOOTHBRAINS
MICHALE CERNOVICH

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Not a Step posted:

to be fair beer if milk has no nutritional value where does that leave beer?

You''re treading on dangerous grounds, bud.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
alcohol is a vitamin

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Al! posted:

alcohol is a vitamin

:laffo:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

aw he got a participation trophy :)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Darkman Fanpage posted:

aw he got a participation trophy :)

gave himself

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

just be a huge jerk and hurl chocolate syrup or Nesquik at the milk

chug a Yoohoo if you're in a hurry

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

spacetoaster posted:

I don't know about that but there's this:

Super sperm has been around. I first became aware of it due to the work of Clifford Smith in 1993.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEnwXYJcSZc

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
I'm here for the milk battles and I think milk is the nectar of christ

Sloppy Milkshake
Nov 9, 2004

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

just lol if you're a degenerate milk drinker

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
I only drink milk when I'm eating cookies or pie, that sort of thing. but my hearty European genes make me me tolerant of lactose even as an adult, so in an emergency I can subsist off the milk of my herds, which are substantial, befitting my station.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Thernovith

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
milk fuckin sucks tbh

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I chug a full gallon of milk and then go running on hot days to flaunt my racial purity

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

ScrubLeague posted:

milk fuckin sucks tbh

:wrong:

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Milk is good. Not with everything, but sometimes a cold glass is very nice.

EDIT: In completely unrelated news...
https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/860002551487385600

DeepDickPizza has issued a correction as of 06:32 on May 4, 2017

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Brain Curry posted:

Super sperm has been around. I first became aware of it due to the work of Clifford Smith in 1993.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEnwXYJcSZc

smh I knew about it even before that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKTUAESacQM

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Oopsie.

http://idavox.com/index.php/2017/05/03/next-on-the-white-power-chopping-block-brittany-dier/

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/Anawnnemus/status/860010502352777216

i dare any of you to post this on alt-right twitter :v:

i just wanna those insufferable fucks get triggered

BornAPoorBlkChild has issued a correction as of 07:16 on May 4, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Weeping Wound posted:

just be a huge jerk and hurl chocolate syrup or Nesquik at the milk

chug a Yoohoo if you're in a hurry

strawberry nesquick or die; it's not just a preference; it's a way of life

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Race Realists posted:

https://twitter.com/Anawnnemus/status/860010502352777216

i dare any of you to post this on alt-right twitter :v:

i just wanna those insufferable fucks get triggered

i dare you to do it; i just got my nails done, and i don't want to gently caress up my manicure

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
ive heard that to asians at least the 'white people smell' is milk and dog.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
which
tbh
is loving gross

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Baloogan posted:

which
tbh
is loving gross

you've never tasted bitch milk? you missing out

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Kurtofan posted:

you've never tasted bitch milk? you missing out

I am 100% prepared to accept that artisanal hand pumped bitch milk is a thing in some dumb place like Seattle.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Not a Step posted:

I am 100% prepared to accept that artisanal hand pumped bitch milk is a thing in some dumb place like Seattle.

your mum moved?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/what-are-the-roots-of-the-new-reactionary-rage.html

quote:

“Based on the interviews I’ve been doing, members of the alt-right are definitely higher educated [than most Trump voters]. It is a movement that is pretty technologically literate, so it is qualitatively different from the KKK of a generation ago. What some have speculated about, actually within the alt-right itself, is that one of the causes for its growth is that there is a growing number of very skilled and rather talented people who are not of the social status that one might anticipate given their levels of education. So they’re very well trained, very well educated, and they have a lot of time on their hands. So it’s maybe a lot of people who got good STEM degrees and ended up moving back in with their parents. One of the key ways to destroy a budding radical is to make him or her firmly ensconced in the bourgeoisie. Once you are dealing with mortgage payments, you’re not spending time on the internet trying to foment revolution anymore. Part of the problem is this large population that has time and has skills, and it’s angry. There are people who are quite bitter about their experiences and the alt-right tells them that they have answers for them.”

“The alt-right is not as large as it’s able to appear online. My general argument is that around 2015 or so, what the alt-right did and did very successfully, was through social media, especially Twitter, they created this sort of Potemkin village that they would put up in front of opinion leaders, especially journalists, so that every time they fired up their computer they would see a constant barrage of white-nationalist, anti-Semitic remarks, giving the impression that there was this massive online Nazi army that was taking over the internet. Particularly anti-Trump journalists, particularly Jewish journalists, and particularly if you were a conservative anti-Trump Jewish journalist, if you were to go online, someone from the alt-right was probably there to troll you. I don’t want to say the trolling of the alt-right was super-coordinated, but there were certain personalities that were very likely to be targeted by anonymous alt-right folks on social media. And starting around 2015 you began to see these big stories about this new scary movement called the alt-right, and in a way it sort of became this self-fulfilling prophecy. I think the real change especially occurred about Hillary gave her Reno speech in which she denounced the alt-right. Which, at that point, I think the growth of the movement really sped up. Which is not to say that she necessarily made a mistake, but the alt-right viewed it as a major victory to be brought into the national conversation that way.”

—George Hawley, political scientist and author of the forthcoming Making Sense of the Alt-Right
Thanks Hillary.

quote:

“As the white population becomes a smaller majority and ultimately a minority, there is going to be more white panic. It’s not super-common as a natural democratic process. How will people deal with that? Whites would be a powerful majority in the economy and politics, which creates a dangerous-imbalance power dynamic, like the dangerous sectarian resentments seen in some Middle Eastern conflicts. That’s why I’m not super-optimistic about this, unless we can allow some room for a legitimate expression of white identity. White self-interest that doesn’t discriminate against others, that isn’t racist toward minority groups. A stark understanding of “You’re a racist or non-racist,” is not a good idea and not sustainable.”

—Shadi Hamid, senior fellow at the Brookings Institution and author of Islamic Exceptionalism

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 00:43 on May 5, 2017

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
ima cut that NYMag writer off and say that the roots are that theyre a bunch insecure babies who could somehow manage to get slapped with a restraining order by an anime body pillow

paranoid randroid has issued a correction as of 00:44 on May 5, 2017

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
I blame anime for all of this.