Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

babyeatingpsychopath
Oct 28, 2000
Forum Veteran

JohnnyDangerously posted:

ALSO SOMEONE BUY THIS loving HELMET FOR $200. IT'S BRAND NEW IN THE BOX AND SITTING IN MY BASEMENT
https://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/mpo/6112775077.html (here's it listed on revzilla for $550 loving dollars: https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/klim-k1r-meridian-helmet)

The important thing missing: what size is the helmet?

edit: I see it now, in the title only. Size Medium.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

Beach Bum posted:

:toxx:Next day off, I promise I will set up my Venmo and everyone on the list can email me at beachbum.sb@gmail.com with their username and shipping details and I will package and ship these drat things, every stamp licked by yours truly:toxx:

I am heading to the post office with keytags for the following folks: Coydog, cursedshitbox, GiszledMelkaba, NitroSpazzz, The Royal Nonesuch, XYLOPAGUS, Z3n, and Zipperelli.. pun pundit's goes out tomorrow because I am NOT going to the office on my day off, and I want to print their envelope instead of hand-writing it like I did for the rest of you mooks.

If you have sent me payment and you are not on this list send me an email and I will send yours out tomorrow as well.

Does this lift the toxx? :ohdear:

Also:

builds character posted:

lol if you think they're actually coming.

Sagebrush posted:

lol you thought a goon project would ever succeed
:boom:

Beach Bum fucked around with this message at 17:34 on May 2, 2017

XYLOPAGUS
Aug 23, 2006
--the creator of awesome--
I'm way too excited about this key tag.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
woohoo loving perfect timing dude :D

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

Beach Bum posted:

I am heading to the post office with keytags for the following folks: Coydog, cursedshitbox, GiszledMelkaba, NitroSpazzz, The Royal Nonesuch, XYLOPAGUS, Z3n, and Zipperelli.. pun pundit's goes out tomorrow because I am NOT going to the office on my day off, and I want to print their envelope instead of hand-writing it like I did for the rest of you mooks.

If you have sent me payment and you are not on this list send me an email and I will send yours out tomorrow as well.

Also:

:golfclap:

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Beach Bum posted:

Also:

Just emailed you and paypalled you. I put in a couple extra bucks since I'm kind of late on the reply.

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
AncientTV just got his tag :toot: hooray for hometown goonbros

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
So excited to switch out from this one:

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

XYLOPAGUS posted:

I'm way too excited about this key tag.

:same:

Ironically I was late to work today, after frantically searching everywhere for my Aprilia key which ended up being in a seldom-used pocket of my jacket. I always put it in a different pocket, not sure what happened but I think I need some SELF CONTROL (also because I have 8 months until I can attend traffic school again :cop: ).

The Royal Nonesuch fucked around with this message at 02:06 on May 3, 2017

JohnnyDangerously
Aug 3, 2007
Disgruntled

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

You're too honest. Take that bit about the tires squaring off a bit out of there. Nobody will notice it, but somebody will try to bargain with that since you mentioned it.

Good point. I went ahead and did just that.

edit: it's so annoying when you've mentally decided on selling your bike and you've got another bike in mind, but you can't make a move until the first bike sells :(

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

(also because I have 8 months until I can attend traffic school again :cop: ).

5 more for me! :pray:

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Chichevache posted:

5 more for me! :pray:

:ohdear: my really low virgin-level insurance rates :ohdear:

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib

Beach Bum posted:

I am heading to the post office with keytags for the following folks: Coydog

Yeeesssssss

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice

Beach Bum posted:

neener neener I was first

I don't even have a bike key to put it on right now :negative:

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
NVM keeping it

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Voltage fucked around with this message at 16:04 on May 9, 2017

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

Voltage posted:

Interest check on a 2007 Aprilia Tuono. 12k miles, perfect shape but "rebuilt' NY title - no signs of any damage however.
Has loud arrow CF pipes but otherwise stock as far as I can tell - dunlop Q3's have about 1500 miles on them.
Asking $3500 firm, paid $4500 for it a year ago.

for $4,000 I'll throw in my Arai Signet Q/sena smh10r headset (medium), 2 other generic (hjc?) helmets, newish AGV sport leather jacket+ leather pants, and cortech super 2.0 soft cases (tail bag, tank bag, saddlebags)

Located in Westchester NY.

The gear is a good addition, but to folks buying never use a used helmet as your main helmet. Random one off passengers lids are one thing, but used helmets should be avoided.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
My new safety message keytag is now completely at odds with my old safety message keytag. :ohdear:

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
Beach Bum do you have any tags left? I think I might need one for my Tuono.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
Arlen Ness perforated supermoto track suit, size 56 - new with tags. White/grey/black. $300 and I'll split shipping with you.

I'm 6', 185lbs, 42 inch chest, 32" jeans waist 32" inseam. I'm wearing a Forcefield full back protector + kidney belt under the suit in these pictures. The suit comes with its own CE-rated back pad, shoulder, and knee armor, along with pucks. The top fits snug with the Forcefield back protector in, there are a few extra inches around the waist, and the butt sags when standing like most off-the-rack suits I've seen.

Date of manufacture is 2010 - it's never been on the bike, because I never tracked my SMC. Leather is in excellent shape, soft and pliable with no cracking.

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

Yo I'll take that

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

Buhbuhj posted:

Beach Bum do you have any tags left? I think I might need one for my Tuono.

Yeah I wouldn't mind one either if there are.

Jazzzzz posted:

Arlen Ness perforated supermoto track suit, size 56 - new with tags. White/grey/black. $300 and I'll split shipping with you.

I'm 6', 185lbs, 42 inch chest, 32" jeans waist 32" inseam. I'm wearing a Forcefield full back protector + kidney belt under the suit in these pictures. The suit comes with its own CE-rated back pad, shoulder, and knee armor, along with pucks. The top fits snug with the Forcefield back protector in, there are a few extra inches around the waist, and the butt sags when standing like most off-the-rack suits I've seen.

Date of manufacture is 2010 - it's never been on the bike, because I never tracked my SMC. Leather is in excellent shape, soft and pliable with no cracking.

I'm picturing you wearing this on a gs500 lol

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

GriszledMelkaba posted:

Yo I'll take that

PM me your zip/address so I can get a shipping quote

nsaP posted:

I'm picturing you wearing this on a gs500 lol

Nah I had some Joe Rocket poo poo when I had the GS500

mulligan
Jul 4, 2008

I typed random avatar and this happened.

tarzanspuma posted:

Cleaning out the closet

TCX X-Street Shoes

I barely wore these, maybe like three time? They look worn, but that's how they shipped... 'stressed' look, I guess?
Size 11US/44EU... they run a little big, as I'm usually a 45.
$40 + shipping.

Alpinestars Waterproof Moon Boots

Can't remember the exact model number of these and I can't find the receipt either, sorry. I also barely wore these. Certainly never took them on a long ride... almost no wear. They're 11US/44EU but I'd say they're more a true size as they're snug on me. Velcro on both sides and entry zipper on the inside.
$40 + shipping.

Ortlieb Dry Bags

I've had these for 8(!) years but, they're still in great condition and work awesome. I'm back to a bike with factory luggage, so I might as well get these sold.
$80 + shipping.

And lastly some bits left from my old Z1000 (2003):

Power Commander III USB

$60 + shipping.

Throttlemeister bar ends

$40 + shipping.

FYI, my shipping zip is 93117.

Hey I might be interested in the casual boots thx thing, do you have an email address so we can talk ?

tarzanspuma
Jan 23, 2006

Gorilla

mulligan posted:

Hey I might be interested in the casual boots thx thing, do you have an email address so we can talk ?

Sorry, mungtor paid me for these today, but I've been traveling all day and couldn't edit the ad until now.

XYLOPAGUS
Aug 23, 2006

Beach Bum posted:

Received mine this weekend. Thanks!

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
Got my tags yesterday, thanks!

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Got my tag yesterday! Thanks again!

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

Thanks mine's broken though

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice

GriszledMelkaba posted:

cycleasylum.jpg

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

GriszledMelkaba posted:

:five: :rock:

Beach Bum fucked around with this message at 21:00 on May 10, 2017

Fishvilla
Apr 11, 2011

THE SHAGMISTRESS

GriszledMelkaba posted:

This is the ending of a fantastic goony fairy tale.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

First successful goon project!

Wish I had made the wiki

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

~ the ultimate driving machine ~

PaintVagrant posted:

ALPINESTARS GEAR FOR WEE MEN/LADIES

Clearing out all my gear after selling my bike. All of the gear is in great condition, non-smoker house, yadda yadda. None of it has ever been crashed in Prices do not include shipping, PM me and we can figure out shipping costs. Will ship to US and Canada. If anyone wants all of it in one shot, we can make a deal.

Gp-Pro Leather Jacket, 38/48. Wore for ~500 miles of riding. So new I could put it on the shelf back at the store and someone would buy it without realizing. Still smells like leather/Sport Bike Track Gear store. Includes upgraded nucleon back protector. $350

Everything sold except this GP Pro jacket. Its so good, buy it!

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

Beach Bum posted:

pun pundit's goes out tomorrow ~eventually~ TODAY because I am NOT going to the office on my day off, and I want to print their envelope instead of hand-writing it like I did for the rest of you mooks.

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Just emailed you and paypalled you. I put in a couple extra bucks since I'm kind of late on the reply.

Both of your tags just shipped today. pun pundit, please let me know if your tag doesn't arrive and I'll send out one of the spares I've kept around. Shouldn't be more than a couple weeks.

As for those asking about tags, unfortunately if you're not on the list the rest of the tags have to come out of my personal stash I kept for inevitable losses (since I am an idiot who loses keys far too often). I'll figure something out for pre-orders expiring if there are folks who don't want them anymore.

If you have paid me money and not got tags, let me know.

Those of you who did get tags; were the envelopes still intact? When I went to the post office to ensure my international tag would get to the recipient, they had some concerns about machine sorting destroying the envelopes (what with the keyring), but if they're holding up fine I'm not worried about it. If the envelopes were mangled in any way I'm going to start separating the tag from the ring and tape the ring to some cardstock to simulate "flat mail".

Beach Bum fucked around with this message at 22:14 on May 15, 2017

XYLOPAGUS
Aug 23, 2006
Received mine with envelope in tact. Some very minor damage to a corner. It might be worthwhile to skip the keyring with a couple pieces of paper neatly folded around the tag, making the package flatter and stronger without going over the forever stamp weight limit.

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

When my envelope arrived (California) I noted it was a little beaten up and sort of worn thin in a couple places. It was intact, but close to failure. wrapping the tag in a sheet or two of paper might not be a bad idea.

Also, I stopped to get fuel today and remembered to get a photo. I love this tag man, it reminds me every time I look down at my speedo...

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

When my envelope arrived (California) I noted it was a little beaten up and sort of worn thin in a couple places. It was intact, but close to failure. wrapping the tag in a sheet or two of paper might not be a bad idea.

Also, I stopped to get fuel today and remembered to get a photo. I love this tag man, it reminds me every time I look down at my speedo...

I cannot profess love of the color yellow but gently caress me that Tuono is sexy

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Razzled posted:

I cannot profess love of the color yellow but gently caress me that Tuono is sexy

Me neither, but when I saw it I was all drat!! (plus the listing had failed to mention it had the factory Akra/remap option). Some of my friends give me poo poo for liking loud colors on my vehicles but gently caress them, who wants to look at another gray Tacoma. It's a good looking bike and deserves some Italian flair.

I've been seriously considering trading it towards a Hypermotard 939

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
You better post what they are offering on trade-in before you do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
I can't wait to see a bike with this tag on the keyring. I'll wave like an idiot screaming "STAIIIIIIIIRRRRSSSSS????"