Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Volkerball posted:

Thanks, pftcommenter
You should be embarrassed for taking the obvious bait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Shangri-Law School posted:

"Hi Shangri-Law School,
I made some edits to your memo. I noticed a few typos. I'm not sure if you sent a draft accidentally."

There were no typos. :mad:

The unforgivable sin.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Volkerball posted:

Thanks, pftcommenter

Not sure what you're implying. I see some implicit accusation of racism so I'd like to get ahead of it and assure you that actually I'm from New York, not the south

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

would anyone like to talk about the musician grimes

she is cool and good

I didn't like her newest album that much when I first heard it, but I enjoy it a lot now.

Phobeste posted:

Let's talk music. I was really into Kendrick Lamar back when he was the west coast Common but once he got political in butterfly he really went downhill. politics has no place in music especially rap, don't want to hear that poo poo. give me an apolitical rapper like Macklemore or youngsta from across the pond any day

:captainpop:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Just made and ate some stir fry rice, then ate it while watching playoff starcraft 2 games. All in pajamas.

The working from home life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co_DNpTMKXk

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Isn't that dude a pats fan

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Volkerball posted:

What would make you think that

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Volkerball posted:

hell, he probably also likes the xbox one console (wrong ram), mt everest (wrong mountain to climb) and hillary clinton (wrong kind of democrat)

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

As far as music goes, scrawny, raggedy-rear end white foreign rappers are where its at nowadays.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Quiet Feet posted:

As far as music goes, there's rammstein and then there's everyone else

Ftfy

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Shangri-Law School posted:

"Hi Shangri-Law School,
I made some edits to your memo. I noticed a few typos. I'm not sure if you sent a draft accidentally."

There were no typos. :mad:

Deleted the U's in the word color. Go back to England Shangri-Law School :argh:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Volkerball posted:

You are correct let us all listen to Die Antwoord.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

I just puked in my mouth a little

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Headhunter I talked to months ago called me back. I interviewed with basically an entire department a couple months back and then the Vp. They all loved me but I did not like the vp and he did not like me.

He was fired today. Now they want me to come talk to them about 3 open positions. Man I'm gonna a get a sweet offer.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I'm dogsitting while my mom's friend is on a month long vacation. She has a sweet house on the intracoastal, with a pool and hot tub. So I am relaxing in the pool with a drink and reading comic books. Also the dog is a very good dog. She is a rescue and used to not let you near her (especially men) but now she always wants pets and is super playful like a puppy but can't actually jump around because she is 12.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

No Butt Stuff posted:

Headhunter I talked to months ago called me back. I interviewed with basically an entire department a couple months back and then the Vp. They all loved me but I did not like the vp and he did not like me.

He was fired today. Now they want me to come talk to them about 3 open positions. Man I'm gonna a get a sweet offer.

Hope it works out. Just remember you are No Butt Stuff, not Negotiable Butt Stuff

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Bad Moon posted:

Hope it works out. Just remember you are No Butt Stuff, not Negotiable Butt Stuff

You will be able to tell if the offer is really good if that's what my name changes to

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

OK, fine Butt Stuff but you better throw in a company car posted:

You will be able to tell if the offer is really good if that's what my name changes to

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I really like everything I'm seeing here but one quick question... How flexible are you on butt stuff?

*No Butt Stuff starts sweating profusely*

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I finally got my first ft paycheck after working for myself for a year

If only I could quell the anxiety about a bigger audience and doing video with my face in it I'd be great

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

swickles posted:

I'm dogsitting while my mom's friend is on a month long vacation. She has a sweet house on the intracoastal, with a pool and hot tub. So I am relaxing in the pool with a drink and reading comic books. Also the dog is a very good dog. She is a rescue and used to not let you near her (especially men) but now she always wants pets and is super playful like a puppy but can't actually jump around because she is 12.

drat that's a good dog

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

swickles posted:

why do i feel like you're always house sitting

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

FizFashizzle posted:

why do i feel like you're always house sitting

Because I am haha. My mom's friend worked as a school teacher and retired as a elementary school principal, but has a nice trust fund and in her retirement she just travels the world.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Anheuser-Busch bought wicked weed

i want to die

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
eat a carb you'll feel better

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

FizFashizzle posted:

i want to die

Same with Karbach in Houston. It's bullshit

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

As long as they don't gently caress with Karbach's brewing process I'm mostly indifferent on it. I mean say a big corporation wants to buy out your tiny company for millions. You'd say no on principal, right...right??

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Anheuser-Busch/InBev is evil incarnate

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

FizFashizzle posted:

i want to die

Deschutes still lives free so all hope is not lost.

Oh you're out East man sucks to be you

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I feel like I want to become a beekeeper

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Ehud posted:

E "Sam Malone" hud

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

You can get some dope loving hives with incomplete honeycombs that you just turn this crank and the honey comes out a spigot

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Like, yeah that's a picture of Yolandi and?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Ehud posted:

I kept bees for two years, ask me anything about beekeeping

also here's the backyard beekeeping thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3091681

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

You can get some dope loving hives with incomplete honeycombs that you just turn this crank and the honey comes out a spigot

You can, but you probably shouldn't.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Bees are great they are the one animal we should farm because they have higher benefits to the environment than maluses. Also they are just lil' cuties.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Bad Moon posted:

Deschutes still lives free so all hope is not lost.

Oh you're out East man sucks to be you

Bend has some good rear end breweries man

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

The best rapper is hopsin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

would anyone like to talk about the musician grimes

I liked art angels, didn't love it

• Locked thread