Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

THC posted:

The fact that there's any ambiguity at all is just :psyboom:

If we take his answer at face value it basically comes down to his personal feelings about John Horgan

From my point of view the Jedi NDP are evil hard to work with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

https://twitter.com/kady/status/860079754581598208

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
All the Conservative leadership candidates are morons

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe
I've never met a conservative I didn't want to kill

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
this threads two favourite things. Craft Beer and Liberals

https://twitter.com/BardishKW/status/860185395086188544

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord
She looks like an undergraduate in engineering

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Whenever I see "We made the package different!" advertisements I hope that the company in question suffers just a little bit.

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe
Every time I see a young ethnic female politician I think holy poo poo this bitch must be loving dumb and a venal.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Capri Sunrise
May 16, 2008

Elephants are mammals of the family Elephantidae and the largest existing land animals. Three species are currently recognised: the African bush elephant, the African forest elephant, and the Asian elephant.

namaste faggots posted:

Every time I see a young ethnic female politician I think holy poo poo this bitch must be loving dumb and a venal.

Bardish unironically is dumb as a brick and she needs to get out out out of Waterloo.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I went to high school with a guy who now posts a bunch of libertarian/conservative stuff on facebook and like half the things he posts are videos of Bardish Chagger answering question in the House of Commons with comments about how dumb she is.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
What the gently caress does a career Liberal nepotism poster child turned EA turned Cultural Center events co-ordinator know about small business and tourism?

poo poo, why the gently caress is there even a Minister of Small Business and Tourism? How do those two things even go together?

Capri Sunrise
May 16, 2008

Elephants are mammals of the family Elephantidae and the largest existing land animals. Three species are currently recognised: the African bush elephant, the African forest elephant, and the Asian elephant.

EvilJoven posted:

What the gently caress does a career Liberal nepotism poster child turned EA turned Cultural Center events co-ordinator know about small business and tourism?

poo poo, why the gently caress is there even a Minister of Small Business and Tourism? How do those two things even go together?

Because it's 2016 (and Trudeau needed to place women in less relevant cabinet roles to proclaim gender parity).

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

EvilJoven posted:

Small business and tourism business owners tend to be the most whiney business owners in any community and need special pampering to be happy.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb
a photogenic sikh women is a very powerful asset because it's 2017

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I'm the misogyny in the last little bit of posts. jk

You are.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos

Vintersorg posted:

I'm the misogyny in the last little bit of posts. jk

You are.
Cynicism.

You're like the people who think Colbert is a homophobe because he said Trump's mouth is only good for sucking Putin's cock.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Im sure libs would be laughing along if Cernovich or someone said Hillarys mouth is only good for Saudi cock

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes

cowofwar posted:

Cynicism.

You're like the people who think Colbert is a homophobe because he said Trump's mouth is only good for sucking Putin's cock.

Stop defending people who use gay as an insult you fag.

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015

cowofwar posted:

Cynicism.

Nah, there's a lot of reasons Colbert is a homophobe (well more of a transphobe really), it was just a reminder that allies are shifty assholes at the best of times.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
As long as it drives the Cheeto a step closer to an aneurysm while in office I hope Colbert says that and more

Handwring after the people in power have stopped wringing your neck in broad daylight

TheKingofSprings fucked around with this message at 00:24 on May 5, 2017

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

cowofwar posted:

Cynicism.

Not really? The Colbert joke was just about sucking a dick which a lot of sexes don't enjoy.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Vintersorg posted:

Not really? The Colbert joke was just about sucking a dick which a lot of sexes don't enjoy.

Show me someone who claims to not like sucking dick and I'll show you a sad liar.

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015

TheKingofSprings posted:

As long as it drives the Cheeto a step closer to an aneurysm while in office I hope Colbert says that and more

Handwring after the people in power have stopped wringing your neck in broad daylight

I'd rather liberals didn't start thinking it's okay to poo poo on queers in our name to fight people trying to kill queers, hth. "Hitler, the jew" is not and has never been a good takedown.

We're already dealing with enough "Coulter is REALLY A MAN, no offence trannies" bullshit from libros.

Also lol if you think calling Trump a fag is going to have any more effect than Oliver's loving Drumpf bullshit.

Agnosticnixie fucked around with this message at 00:43 on May 5, 2017

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Vintersorg posted:

He said cock holster, completely different.

New Coke
Nov 28, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.
I remember in 6 Feet Under, when all these other funeral industry guys found out that Michael C. Hall's character was gay, and then whenever they'd call someone a cocksucker or whatever they'd immediately get all awkward and apologetic. At the time the idea that they would even make that connection was supposed to indicate their cluelessness and discomfort towards homosexuality, but now that's become a mainstream point of controversy. Very strange.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
It's 2017, a man can suck another mans dick without being gay.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

DariusLikewise posted:

In a park no less!

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Furnaceface posted:

In a park no less!

Or a Keg!

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

DariusLikewise posted:

in fact, a man can be bi without ever having touched another man, and also while being married to a woman

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Bunch of all-lies itt

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum
The BC Liberals are accusing the NDP of building pot farms next to Richmond schools in new Chinese-language-only attack ads.

Man, what a time to be alive.

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe

or a v6 mustang

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Next thing you know they'll be injecting our youths with gay serum!!

While dumb and shady I can't even get that annoyed. Any fresh immigrant who can't speak english and buys that kind of poo poo wasn't going to be voting NDP by a long shot anyway.

Richmond is a strong liberal lock. The most FYGM party for the most FYGM people.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Accused fentanyl smuggler Kasimir Tyabji-Sandana is actively campaigning for the Liberals. Here he is with his mother, Judi Tyabji, and Premier Clark herself.

lowly abject turd
Mar 23, 2009

THC posted:

Accused fentanyl smuggler Kasimir Tyabji-Sandana is actively campaigning for the Liberals. Here he is with his mother, Judi Tyabji, and Premier Clark herself.

game recognize game

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe
How is Christy supposed to know he's a fentanyl dealer

God are you also against volunteering? This is a fine upstanding young man for all you know. And Christy does good work

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

lowly abject turd posted:

game recognize game

lmao

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015
If he's smuggling it means he's not growing it in their beautiful forests.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

DariusLikewise posted:

Hey, in this economy...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dark One
Aug 19, 2005

I'm your friend and I'm not going to just stand by and let you do this!
This kid rules.

The Toronto Star posted:

It wasn’t enough for Plett, who claimed others in the transgender community agree with him that “very clearly there are only two genders” and then there are people who “just happen to want to be the other gender.” He warned of a slippery slope which would compel the recognition of “70+ genders.”

“When you start putting other boxes in, where does that end? How many boxes are we going to put in there? I don’t think it’s a workable solution at all,” he told reporters.

Florence Ens, an 11-year-old trans girl, listened and raised her eyebrows as she listened to Plett. She said some senators didn’t have a “good understanding” of the bill.

“I think it’s very important for this bill to go through because people need and they should have the right to express the gender that they want.”

“Cisgendered people, they have all the rights to express themselves, and no one intimidates them about the gender that they choose. But for a lot of transgender people it’s hard to be able to express the gender of your choice without being intimidated or someone telling you that it’s not right to do it.”