Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
I too demand liberal ideological purity from leading business news publications.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

By jobs they mean "blow" jobs for wall street

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
the Washington Post is good though right? :ohdear:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/LPDonovan/status/859964234070994944

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
why does Obama have "money" the fuckin traitor

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Mirthless posted:

because it perfectly encapsulates the canadian goose

the only thing it's missing is their propensity for violence

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/CillizzaCNN/status/859955994205581312

i feel like doing something beyond yelling at cillizza

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

The Glumslinger posted:

"Well why didn't he donate 6 times his speaking fee?" - this thread, probably

THANK YOU The Glumslinger! BUT YOUR Zuckerbarn IS IN ANOTHER Thread!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
it wouldn't be the first time trump whipped out his dick to somebody who didn't want to see it

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

I really hope the bill dies tomorrow but I think it would be very funny to see the house collapse in anarchy when the senate sends back a bill that looks nothing like it

though I think they're more likely to just let the Dems filibuster it to death

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Dems can't filibuster so a failure is all theirs :getin:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

logikv9 posted:

why does Obama have "money" the fuckin traitor

Why shouldn't it reflect negatively on him that he got it strip teasing for back executives

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Schnorkles posted:

well why didn't he

its a good question tbh

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I'm excited about politics again, unfortunately it's the :stare: type of excited where you're unsure if you're going to die or not

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Evil_Greven posted:

Have you not paid attention to the last two decades of attacks against Hillary, however unfounded?

It was obvious early on that Donald Trump was likely to win the Republican nomination, and that Hillary was likely to win as well - and polling months before either happened showed her losing to Trump.

Literally anyone other than Hillary would have beaten Donald Trump.

I mean, think about it for a second - you don't hear widespread use of 'Donald' or 'Ronald' or 'George' or even 'Barack.'

if someone says 'Hillary' you automatically think Hillary Clinton. Propaganda has worked - her first name is a loving epithet.

H R C

M O

(losing to) D J T

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Sir Tonk posted:

its a good question tbh

i was hoping he had the answer!!!!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Vertical Lime posted:

https://twitter.com/CillizzaCNN/status/859955994205581312

i feel like doing something beyond yelling at cillizza

many things come to mind and none are comfortable for chris

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

maybe this should've been the first loving thing he did instead of saying "lol how about that trump you guys" and then giving a speech to 1%ers

It makes me irrationally angry that people clutch their pearls for daring to criticize Obama for being a neoliberal

You hear that me from two years ago? IRRATIONALLY

also do you accept Diner's Club

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

logikv9 posted:

I'm excited about politics again, unfortunately it's the :stare: type of excited where you're unsure if you're going to die or not

spoiler alert:

death.

is.

certain.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

angerbeet posted:

I started reading this post thinking Sarah Palin, got to the end of the post, yep, Palin.

drat that was a bad choice.

tyvm, dan quayles brain

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Chokes McGee posted:

maybe this should've been the first loving thing he did instead of saying "lol how about that trump you guys" and then giving a speech to 1%ers

It makes me irrationally angry that people clutch their pearls for daring to criticize Obama for being a neoliberal

You hear that me from two years ago? IRRATIONALLY

also do you accept Diner's Club

sir this is ikea i don't know what you're talking about

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

proof of concept posted:

Neat, tell em "good work"

oh i did.

also someone else there told them that teen vogue was better than most of the major newspapers now so either there was another goon there or that's just becoming a more popular sentiment

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
UK media reporting all royal staff have been summoned to Buckingham Palace for an "emergency meeting". Reports starting to come in that Queen Elizabeth's husband, Prince Phillip, has died at age 95.

I'm going to say it now, there's no loving way Trump can handle a royal state funeral. He'll be shifting and fidgeting like a 5 year old at church.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 42 hours!

Evil_Greven posted:

Have you not paid attention to the last two decades of attacks against Hillary, however unfounded?

It was obvious early on that Donald Trump was likely to win the Republican nomination, and that Hillary was likely to win as well - and polling months before either happened showed her losing to Trump.

I mean, think about it for a second - you don't hear widespread use of 'Donald' or 'Ronald' or 'George' or even 'Barack.'

if someone says 'Hillary' you automatically think Hillary Clinton. Propaganda has worked - her first name is a loving epithet.

Which polls were these

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

William Bear posted:

UK media reporting all royal staff have been summoned to Buckingham Palace for an "emergency meeting". Reports starting to come in that Queen Elizabeth's husband, Prince Phillip, has died at age 95.

I'm going to say it now, there's no loving way Trump can handle a royal state funeral. He'll be shifting and fidgeting like a 5 year old at church.

f-gently caress :(

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Schnorkles posted:

sir this is ikea i don't know what you're talking about

I said I wanted Swedish meatballs where the gently caress are they

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/nielslesniewski/status/859965864933818373

trump calling in the big guns for health care vote

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Inspector Hound posted:

Why shouldn't it reflect negatively on him that he got it strip teasing for back executives

where's the tape

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Evil_Greven posted:

My dad was huge into right wing conspiracy radio when I was a kid and I remember this poo poo in the early nineties. I've had people I work with straight-facedly tell me that she personally murdered Vince Foster.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/KHOU/status/859965852426358784

trump continues to maga

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Thousands of people are going to die because of a lovely thrown together plan just so the baby president can get a good star on the refrigerator.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Chokes McGee posted:

I said I wanted Swedish meatballs where the gently caress are they

sir please don't yell its my first day

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

zegermans posted:

Thousands of people are going to die because of a lovely thrown together plan just so the baby president can get a good star on the refrigerator.

Millions

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

zegermans posted:

This is the president the coal miners deserve.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

the republicans can't kill my poor rear end if I kill myself first! :smug:

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Inspector Hound posted:

its his bribe for not sending all the bankers to quadruple gulag, something presidents definitely have the power to do

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

someone check my math, the $8 billion allocated for high risk pools divided by the hundred million people I'm assuming (at a minimum) that have preexisting conditions is like $80 per person.

:laffo:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/859968587544625152

lmao. this healthcare bill is so great we are gonna exempt ourselves from it lol.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Sir Tonk posted:

https://twitter.com/nielslesniewski/status/859965864933818373

trump calling in the big guns for health care vote

She's gonna drop Prince Charles' rear end on the throne before Tromp shows up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

zegermans posted:

thousands? look at this chump with a small brain

• Locked thread