Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
all the good content from the onion moved to stamps.com are you tired of running out of stamps? use promo code #woke up get your first month free at stamps.com that's s t a m p s . c o m

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blue Train posted:

The tweet is kind of funny but holy gently caress that video is bad

man, gently caress you man that was like loving Kubrick grade

I love it

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Dreddout posted:

Woke brands are the true revolutionary class
all hail Premier Denny's

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Dreddout posted:

all the good content from the onion moved to stamps.com are you tired of running out of stamps? use promo code #woke up get your first month free at stamps.com that's s t a m p s . c o m

I actually worked for them for a few years. They're loving killing it on podcast ads.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

the family of apps be with you

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Vox Nihili posted:

http://www.theonion.com/article/mike-pence-asks-waiter-remove-mrs-butterworth-tabl-55661

Mike Pence Asks Waiter To Remove Mrs. Butterworth From Table Until Wife Arrives

WASHINGTON—Expressing concerns about the propriety of being left alone with a syrup container of the opposite sex, Vice President Mike Pence reportedly asked his waiter Thursday to remove Mrs. Butterworth from the table until his wife arrived to join him at a local diner. “Excuse me, sir, would you please take this out of my line of sight until my wife gets here?” said Pence, who reportedly attempted to put the table’s sugar dispenser and salt and pepper shakers between him and the feminine syrup bottle before deciding that even having Mrs. Butterworth within arm’s reach could lead him to have impure thoughts. “It just would not be right for me to sit here alone with a woman-shaped container, particularly one as shapely as this. In fact, I would advise you to do the same for the man sitting over there—I see he is sitting very close to Mrs. Butterworth even though he appears to be wearing a wedding ring.” At press time, Pence had asked the waiter to pour syrup on his pancakes for him, as it would be unseemly to handle the curves of the plastic woman in such a public place.

I dunno man this is still funny on my end.

It's the same joke as the title repeated 5 different times

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Michael Moore wants the The Rock to run for prez - "It would scare anybody that would hurt us. Think about how safe we would be if the Rock was president."

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

an actual dog posted:

Michael Moore wants the The Rock to run for prez - "It would scare anybody that would hurt us. Think about how safe we would be if the Rock was president."

Same but Mick Foley as Mankind.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

an actual dog posted:

isn't the rock a republican

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

isn't the rock a republican

So was Lincoln

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
and MLK

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

WampaLord posted:

I actually worked for them for a few years. They're loving killing it on podcast ads.

Oh I believe it, I only know they exist because of all the podcasts I listen to riff on the stamps.com ad.

I've never even listened to an actual ad of theirs and I can guess the content.

However I have no need of stamps, and I have legitimately no idea how their business model works.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

an actual dog posted:

to be fair, no wwe hall of fame member has ever lost a presidential election

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

to be fair, no wwe hall of fame member has ever lost a presidential election

paul bearer's urn made a brief run in 88

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Dreddout posted:

However I have no need of stamps, and I have legitimately no idea how their business model works.

SMBs that need to mail poo poo all day.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

mrmcd posted:

SMBs that need to mail poo poo all day.

Better idea.

Pass legislation to allow all business to be conducted over Twitter

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

an actual dog posted:

I'm surprised he didn't go for THE BIG GUY, THE RYBACK!!! (aka the guy who quit wwe because of their unfair labor practices)

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

im pretty sure MM is being facetious

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Gio posted:

im pretty sure MM is being facetious

He said the Dems need to run a celeb next time and proposed Tom Hanks, he's just an idiot

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

well yes he is an idiot but in that instance im pretty sure he was being facetious

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

https://twitter.com/TheRoot/status/753572342320787460

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Tim Wise?

Is that the guy the Chapo gang ripped a new rear end in a top hat for being stupid as gently caress?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyPxjXoMvuc&t

e: "Also Tim wise can say the n-word now!"

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

a lot to unpack here

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I would vote for The Rock regardless of party or platform.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

The Rock has taken a firm progressive stand already, socializing his wrestling moves. The People's Elbow is for everyone.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

this reminds me of the WHCD where that daily show guy made the joke that the media are minorities now and then made special mention to MSNBC that they were in fact not minorities and were still white, privileged, and rich af

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Who the gently caress cares?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

FuzzySkinner posted:

Tim Wise?

Is that the guy the Chapo gang ripped a new rear end in a top hat for being stupid as gently caress?

oh well if some 30 year old white dudes talked poo poo on the internet then i just don't know what to believe

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

oh are the chapo guys white? sorry I don't see color

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Blue Train posted:

He said the Dems need to run a celeb next time

Unironically a good idea for the dems

Dreddout has issued a correction as of 05:48 on May 4, 2017

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
President Stephen King would be hilarious.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
You think that now but we'd get to the end of his term and have to do it all over again

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

FisheyStix posted:

You think that now but we'd get to the end of his term and have to do it all over again

:vince:

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

MonsieurChoc posted:

President Stephen King would be hilarious.

President Bachman or nothing, imo.

Kindest Forums User
Mar 25, 2008

Let me tell you about my opinion about Bernie Sanders and why Donald Trump is his true successor.

You cannot vote Hillary Clinton because she is worse than Trump.
There was a fantastic thread on old lf mocking Tim wises Facebook posts. Someone needs to dig up the screenshots. Tim is largely responsible for the neckbeard checkmate meme because he used it unironically when talking about how much he gets laid

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

oh are the chapo guys white? sorry I don't see color
virgil is a poc and amber is a woman, stop the erasure itt

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I agree with that poster. where is the woke brand?

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

an actual dog posted:

I agree with that poster. where is the woke brand?

it's in a qdoba

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
That poster is correct about Chipotle and Taco Bell not being Mexican food.