Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Uncharted 4

Last of Us

No Man's Sky

Beastie fucked around with this message at 02:14 on May 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

X-posting from MK8D thread.

Sam Faust posted:

Limits are meant to be broken.

Beelerzebub
May 28, 2016

I came here to laugh at you.

You gonna put the names of those games?

E: Thanks

Beelerzebub fucked around with this message at 04:53 on May 1, 2017

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

Beelerzebub posted:

You gonna put the names of those games?

1-3 are some Mario Game,Uncharted 4 and Last of Us. No clue what the last one is.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
Looks like House of the Dying Sun. Not sure though.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

VolticSurge posted:

some Mario Game

based on the presence of the go-kart I'm going to go with "some Mario Kart game", but hopefully the OP will come and resolve this matter soon so that I can FINALLY get some sleep

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Oh my god it's Mario Kart 8, jesus

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Sakurazuka posted:

Oh my god it's Mario Kart 8, jesus

thank you. good night.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

Arkham Knight

Everspace

Battlefront

MK8

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Snake Pass

Beelerzebub
May 28, 2016

I came here to laugh at you.

Sam Faust posted:

Snake Pass

How is Snake Pass? It looks really fun.

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"

Beelerzebub posted:

Every time I watch someone play it I get horrible anxiety, but my brother says it's great fun

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Tiler Kiwi posted:

Medieval 2 Total War, playing the mod Call of Warhammer: Beginning of the End Times 1.5

i blew up half an army with a single shot

it was fun

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Beelerzebub posted:

It has a pretty good 'click' moment where you suddenly get like 100% better at the game and it feels really good to move around. Up till that point is a lot of kinda fun and funny yelling at the screen because the controls are, naturally, super hard to get used to.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Snake Pass is pretty good for the above reasons, but the one problem I have with it is that the camera is really slow for some reason and can make searching for collectibles annoying.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Batman: Arkham Knight

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

A couple more from Arkham Knight

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Arkham Knight is really good looking.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

It's pretty fun, too. It still has some annoying stutter sometimes in the Batmobile even though my specs are better than the recommended ones and it's loaded onto an SM951, which is kind of a bummer.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

If you have the PC version just be glad it runs for you at all

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

PC runs fine. It's a really good game and Joker is fantastic.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

That's not the experience the majority of people had with it, at one point Steam were offering no time limit refunds on it.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

I had a good experience with the game but the way the ending was handled irritated me.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
sniper elite 3.jpg

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

Palpek posted:

Arkham Knight is really good looking.

It was the first game that made me say "Woah this looks like next gen" and to this day has been the only game that made my girlfriend stop and say "Holy poo poo that looks crazy."

The weather effects are amazing.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Sakurazuka posted:

That's not the experience the majority of people had with it, at one point Steam were offering no time limit refunds on it.

They fixed most of those issues. Sometimes it runs perfectly, but sometimes it hangs or stutters for a second when I'm driving really fast. It seems kind of random and every time I'm outside the Batmobile it runs great.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

It has a bug thats still there to some extent that makes it bug out if it loads in stuff to fast. It's kinda funny how bad the port is.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Sandweed posted:

It has a bug thats still there to some extent that makes it bug out if it loads in stuff to fast. It's kinda funny how bad the port is.

I was just reading about that. It's an LOD issue that they introduced when they released the first major fix for the PC version. Apparently changing detail settings to try to fix it does nothing.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Largepotato posted:

sniper elite 3.jpg

Wait I don't think this is anatomically correct

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
presumably, it's hitler's lovingly rendered ball

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Tiler Kiwi posted:

presumably, it's hitler's lovingly rendered ball

I was more commenting on how it appears to be connected to the intestines. I'm not a doctor though!

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Wamdoodle posted:

I was more commenting on how it appears to be connected to the intestines. I'm not a doctor though!

hitler had some hosed up balls

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Wamdoodle posted:

It's hovering in front of the intestines, not attached to them. I'll have you know they paid the utmost attention to their gruesome human ventilation simulator.

haldolium
Oct 22, 2016

A few pics from the good old days™ in Planetside 2

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Cowcaster posted:

hitler had some hosed up balls

:agreed:

CJacobs posted:

It's hovering in front of the intestines, not attached to them. I'll have you know they paid the utmost attention to their gruesome human ventilation simulator.

I see and thank you :tipshat:

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
now if you wanna bitch about anatomy, i think its bad that the femur looks to be pushed right through a whole mess of leg muscles

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011

Tiler Kiwi posted:

now if you wanna bitch about anatomy, i think its bad that the femur looks to be pushed right through a whole mess of leg muscles

It's not, the game just has muscle on a different layer and everything's revealed in a circle, so it's being drawn up until that point and etc.etc.etc.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
More Nut Shot Elite 3.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Man for all the poo poo they messed up, Planetside 2 is a beautiful game. Ahhh good old Drunkfist NC swarms!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Geez its the bloody Where's Wally of assassinations here.