Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Serf
May 5, 2011

so the thing with the queen was another nothingburger

lmao like ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtk7hxg-OiY

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Remember when Trump got annoyed with them during the campaign and threatened to reveal that they were loving?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Instead of abolishing the death penalty, can we make it a punishment exclusive to politicians and CEOs?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
good morning and welcome to the day of reckoning

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/byrdinator/status/859931374215680001

Serf
May 5, 2011

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

good morning and welcome to the day of reckoning

isn't trump gonna sign that anti-lgbt bill today

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

these projection levels are too strong for the detection equipment to gauge!

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Serf posted:

Trump is gonna sign the AHCA today :getin:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

gradenko_2000 posted:

Trump is gonna sign the AHCA today :getin:

lol no he isn't

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/status/859984225575030784

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Sir Tonk posted:

lol no he isn't

Look at this optimist!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

nothing matters

that bill won't pass

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Sir Tonk posted:

lol no he isn't

Passed in the House by 10, passed through the Senate by noon, Spicey time announces the signing at 130 and Trump scribbles TWNMMWMWN MMWMWMP at the bottom before end-of-business! Bing Bong So Simple!

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

:rip: in advance Mika

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

gradenko_2000 posted:

Passed in the House by 10, passed through the Senate by noon, Spicey time announces the signing at 130 and Trump scribbles TWNMMWMWN MMWMWMP at the bottom before end-of-business! Bing Bong So Simple!

And then rape becomes effectively legal thanks to the sexual assault pre-existing condition poo poo. Trump can truly have his "grab them by the pussy" lifestyle back

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Dark Crystal reboot not looking so great.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Is the house where George Washington died of being drained of of all his blood by a series of increasingly incompetent doctors a tourist attraction in the US?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

And then rape becomes effectively legal thanks to the sexual assault pre-existing condition poo poo. Trump can truly have his "grab them by the pussy" lifestyle back

I'm almost afraid to ask but what the gently caress is this?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

prefect posted:

Remember when Trump got annoyed with them during the campaign and threatened to reveal that they were loving?

Haha no link please

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

deathbysnusnu posted:

Pitchforks are starting to seem more rational than the status quo.

This has been true for a long time. Let's remember the bailout of Wall Street by Bush and then the refusal to prosecute by Obama, who is now getting in on some of that sweet cash cow.

Or, you know, the fact that we have gulags for minorities.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/860108914624532480

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

Q what happens when a duck eats caramelized onions

A the mallard reaction

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Sandweed posted:

Is the house where George Washington died of being drained of of all his blood by a series of increasingly incompetent doctors a tourist attraction in the US?

think he died at home at his mt. vernon plantation, which would be a yes. the plantation is a big ol' tourist attraction.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Remember: if you have a daughter you have been ultimately cucked.

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

In other words,

https://youtu.be/pg0byaqVaXo

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Inspector Hound posted:

Haha no link please

Donald Trump threatens to 'tell the real story' about Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Sandweed posted:

is it where george washington carver was born

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I was listening to Vox's podcast the other day and Matt Yglesias was arguing that it was actually good for Congress to be exempted from the AHCA's provisions, because it would discourage people from running for Congress if, under the AHCA, they can no longer afford health insurance on a Congressperson's salary.

I instantly unsubscribed and immediately understood why the Chapo dudes hate that guy.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

gradenko_2000 posted:

I'm almost afraid to ask but what the gently caress is this?

Health ‘reform’ will make sexual assault survivors sick

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/healthcare/331602-health-reform-will-make-sexual-assault-survivors-sick

quote:

Before passage of the ACA in 2010, sexual assault survivors who had sought medical care for their injuries could be denied health insurance coverage at a later date. The reason? Health insurers often categorized rape as a pre-existing health condition.

In one widely reported case, a 45-year-old woman met two men at a bar in Florida who bought her a drink. Hours later, she found herself lying by the side of the road with injuries indicating that she had been raped and that the men had spiked her drink. Her doctor prescribed a treatment of anti-viral, post-HIV exposure drugs to protect against HIV transmission.

When the woman lost her health insurance several months after the attack, she was unable to obtain new insurance due to the health care treatment she had received for the assault. She went without health insurance for three years.

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
Why can people reply multiple times on someone's Tweet. Get your zinger in there and move on to the next person.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

o7

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007

I have notifications for him tweeting so because of the formatting, all I saw at the top of my screen was:

Donald Trump: "Death Spiral!

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Serf posted:

Yeah :sigh:

I mean it doesn't realistically change anything since I have literally no rights in Michigan but its still going to feel like a gut-punch.

Although I'm expecting some federal court to put a stop on it like his immigration orders.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

triple sulk posted:

nothing matters

that bill won't pass

It definitely sounds like it will. :sadtrombone:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Holy poo poo kill all insurance execs

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

How the hell can you lose money selling insurance? Everybody needs it and the majority of people who buy it don't use it?

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

D1E posted:

Remember: if you have a daughter you have been ultimately cucked.

Question: If you have a gay son, are you double-cucked or only half-cucked?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
They aren't losing money, they're not selling it on purpose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

• Locked thread