Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dissociative Donut
Oct 9, 2009

by Pragmatica
I don't think I've seen this posted, but it appears tailor-made for this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
it looks like an inhaler

ed. wait is it actually supposed to be a vape thing?

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

sweeperbravo posted:

it looks like an inhaler

ed. wait is it actually supposed to be a vape thing?

...seriously? It's obviously a vape pen.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Yeah that one has popped up a few times but it's fine to repost because it's hilariously bad.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Johnny Truant posted:

...seriously? It's obviously a vape pen.

sorry dude, i don't smoke/vape

anyway scrolling down i thought it was smoke coming out of a really lovely gun so that's what i originally thought it was going for

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
For a moment I thought it was an office water cooler.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
No, google, I didn't mean "water COLOR tattoo."

Gross.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

davidspackage posted:

For a moment I thought it was an office water cooler.

Ha yeah it does look like that. Now I want to see more water cooler tattoos like "if this cooler could talk, oh what tales it could tell"

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

take me to the beaver posted:

I went to a comics convention recently and saw a couple questionable skin decorations:

Text reads 'DANGERZONE' (of course it does)

Yes, that is an anime wonderwoman.
No I don't feel too bad about snapping a picture while talking to someone, because that someone was a total turdburger.

Last but not least, saw one posted to Facebook by a friend of a friend.

As a giant nerd and a person with tattoos, it's sad to see that the quality of nerd tattoos is often so lovely.

Knee
Jul 19, 2006

I'm telling you, it's true. People grow from spores.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

that's my check mate

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
That's my Czech mate

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

Eyeball tattoos continue to weird me out. Like is there any long term studies on the effects of them as you age?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Autechresaint posted:

Eyeball tattoos continue to weird me out. Like is there any long term studies on the effects of them as you age?

Nope! The techniques are actually only a few years old so nobody knows what the long term effects are of eyeball tattooing.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Autechresaint posted:

I feel like on some level that there's a bit of an intersect between people who get eyeball tattoos and people who do not reach high ages

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
It's less of a "Venn Diagram" and more of "a circle"

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Autechresaint posted:

All the things they said running through your head running through your head running through your head

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

From the schadenthread:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

lol fingerprint brows

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I'm wondering if the tattooist actually thought they could reproduce the picture.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255
She looks like a moth

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I don't understand why you would even do that, eyebrows serve an important natural purpose on your face, don't be stupid and get them destroyed.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

It's not like her natural eyebrows won't grow back through the tattooed ones. They'll just look silly.

Enelrahc
Jun 17, 2007

I'm reasonably certain that the 3rd picture is of competent microblading, which OP apparently cheaped out on. Live and learn!

mediocre dad okay
Jan 9, 2007

The fascist don't like life then he break other's
BEAT BEAT THE FASCIST

Enelrahc posted:

I'm reasonably certain that the 3rd picture is of competent microblading, which OP apparently cheaped out on. Live and learn!

I'm pretty sure the eyebrows on the third picture aren't tattooed on, considering they extend beyond the woman's skin on the right end of the picture

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!
Both pictures show actual hairy eyebrows "enhanced" with tattooed lines. Just one more competently executed than the other.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
I'm pretty sure that third one is a 3D model and not a real person. If somehow it's a real person then they are EXTREMELY photoshopped.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

So you get the tattoo to conplement your brows when they grow back in and provide a fuller and more defined brow line.

It can, and usually does, go horribly wrong since the people getting these dont know poo poo about what to ask for from tattoo artists who also dont usually work in thay space.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

mediocre dad okay posted:

I'm pretty sure the eyebrows on the third picture aren't tattooed on, considering they extend beyond the woman's skin on the right end of the picture

The idea is you let the hair grow back over the tattooed brows, you don't just keep them shaved. It is just to fill them in, much in the way you would use an eyebrow pencil. That's not to say some people don't draw them on completely with pencil either.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Eyebrow tattoos are probably my favorite variety of bad tattoo.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

New Batman villain?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
I guess this counts for this thread:

Before

After

Don't do DYI tattoo removal kids
(I can't read Thai but who needs to with all those pictures?)

whypick1 has a new favorite as of 08:38 on May 12, 2017

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Oh dear lord :stonk:

That poo poo looks like the Batman symbol from Dark Knight in some of those pics.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

but- what- buwhaaaa

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
:barf:

What the hell was in that kit? Sulphuric acid?

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

My favorite part was how completely calm she looked as she continued to pose for her audience.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Holy poo poo. :eyepop:

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

Labes for days posted:

My favorite part was how completely calm she looked as she continued to pose for her audience.

No poo poo, like, check out my swag skin necrosis fam.

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
shrinky dinks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say
it wasn't even a horrible tattoo :psyduck: