Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

That DICK! posted:

tfw u don't wanna die

all of us die

but not all of us.... truly live....

except that eight year old girl that trump murdered along with an american soldier in a reverse benghazi that yielded nothing of value, she was alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
is there footage of Repubs or gov staffers celebrating today? that would make great ad material :iia:

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Sex page

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

That DICK! posted:

tfw u don't wanna die

idktf

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

leave the insulin here and walk away. walk away with your lives. walk away

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

https://i.imgur.com/52kEJAe.gifv

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

ex post facho posted:

time to short healthcare stocks? i mean without the mandate to purchase insurance any longer tons of people are just gonna say gently caress it and go back to the bad old days of ER coverage and suddenly HCPs are gonna find themselves minus at least 25 million customers in the next couple years

most health insurers have been flat to slightly up since the vote.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

BeOSPOS posted:

is there footage of Repubs or gov staffers celebrating today? that would make great ad material :iia:

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/860218156274593795

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Coolguye posted:

pharmacy wouldn't give me more than a 2 month supply at a time :(

So don't use any at all and just keep getting more every two months?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

"Oh cool a chance to leech publicity and further my re-entrance into the political spotlight WAIT poo poo I MEANT PROMOTE THE RESISTANCE"

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
https://twitter.com/bakkooonn/status/769707008681402369

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Salt Fish posted:

In Baldurs Gate there is this really annoying guy, and if you talk to him he just follows your character around for the rest of the game and you can't get rid of him.

no noober actually does gently caress off if you talk to him enough and it gives you xp for doing so

hilary clinton is literally less useful than noober

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

omg

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

america is bad

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

in a 99-1 vote,

the 1 against is somehow john mccain

"maverick" i whisper to the night sky

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
hillary needs to gently caress off forever

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i'm glad hillary will haunt your dreams forever

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

lol if youre 60-something and havent figured out how to hide your nosepicking by now

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

FactsAreUseless posted:

Actually, insulin prices are already super high because of price fixing between Sanofi, Novo Nordisk, and a third company I forget off the top of my head. So you can't really buy more than your prescription, because out-of-pocket it's something like $150 a pen, rather than $15 a pen. But if you're smart and careful (and get some exercise and eat right) you can set aside some of your daily insulin.

That is true, My best friend is a diabetic so that sounds about right since he complains about that all the time but still lmbo if you're not rich enough to buy insulin to horde to set a future price in the new barter system established in the post nuclear world

i sometimes tell him that he should just make moonshine insulin 2 go

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Mirthless posted:

gently caress you nancy pelosi

Pelosi has advocated for a public option for years and in fact actually passed one in the House in 2009!

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

where's the optimistic tweet from Obama?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Yinlock posted:

the 1 against is somehow john mccain

"maverick" i whisper to the night sky

its a democrat accidentally voting no

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

We've all been there brother

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also it's important to note that almost all of the gop who voted for this bill have never actually read it

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

gently caress

off

forever

HILLARY

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
The senate democrats have one job now, and it's filibuster whatever the Republicans come up with.

If McConnell wants to nuke the legislative filibuster over this then so be it, but loving make him do it. If they "compromise" and let any amount of Trumpcare bullshit through to the house, they should be tarred and feathered.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Salt Fish posted:

In Baldurs Gate there is this really annoying guy, and if you talk to him he just follows your character around for the rest of the game and you can't get rid of him.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/860221494634438656

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

oh my god she's going to try again for 2020 isn't she

peepeepants
Oct 9, 2001

I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

Joementum posted:

Yeah, but they already have multiple Republican Senators saying they won't vote for it and the Republican Senate leadership saying they're going to toss it and write their own bill.

so the HFC will scuttle the bill that comes out of the conference committee?

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

ill just go ahead and add that to the tally for the upcoming donation thread lmbo

predicating donations on stuff is crass just donate and ideally don't brag about it goddamn people

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

That is true, My best friend is a diabetic so that sounds about right since he complains about that all the time but still lmbo if you're not rich enough to buy insulin to horde to set a future price in the new barter system established in the post nuclear world

i sometimes tell him that he should just make moonshine insulin 2 go
It's not possible to make home insulin, sadly.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Vladimir Putin posted:

Can they just throw out everything and just use the title and put their own stuff in it? kind of like a Ms word template?

The insurance industry will helpfully provide the template just like they did last time around.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

leave me alone!!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

hillary Clinton + Donald Trump

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Elders Scrolls metaphors for real world disasters is very much my poo poo.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

just...*shake my head*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

shut the gently caress up about hillary! much worse things are happening today, god drat it

• Locked thread