Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

not everyone was born with blessing of super pedant powers, be humble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

not everyone was born with blessing of super pedant powers, be humble

T does a good job of QCing, and catches mistakes we make.

I just like giving him poo poo about it.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

T does a good job of QCing, and catches mistakes we make.

I just like giving him poo poo about it.

You are the shitlord, so I expect it.

---

http://bato.to/reader#4d90dc85d98b47d0

Those with heart conditions and diabetes please be careful and have insulin ready. Futari Wa Pretty Anon is not responsible for any medical emergencies caused by this chapter. Read at your own risk.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.

Tarage posted:

---

Those with heart conditions and diabetes please be careful and have insulin ready. Futari Wa Pretty Anon is not responsible for any medical emergencies caused by this chapter. Read at your own risk.

This better be Cute Youkos doing Cute Things

e: :unsmith:

Zeruel fucked around with this message at 03:13 on May 4, 2017

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

Zeruel posted:

This better be Cute Youkos doing Cute Things

That's next week.

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

You mean we still have another game to go through?!
Fallen Rib

Tarage posted:

Why is it raining in here?

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Tarage posted:

---

Friends!! Aaah she's got so many friends now. :unsmith:

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!

unpronounceable posted:

Why is it raining in here?

It's a remarkably happy rain.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Really seeing the worst in Karen in this one. I can't believe she's going to force Youko to go on an amusement park date, free of charge. Truly the most savage demon.

With how cute these chapters are right now, I'm getting genuinely worried about when we'll reach the sections Tarage warned us about.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Tarage is trying to kill us all.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
My heart is on high alert. Not sure how much more of that I can take. Holy moley, I've got a tooth ache all of a sudden.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Just give me an IV of that sweetness, that's the pure stuff.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

I'm not crying, you're crying.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

SpacePig posted:

Really seeing the worst in Karen in this one. I can't believe she's going to force Youko to go on an amusement park date, free of charge. Truly the most savage demon.

With how cute these chapters are right now, I'm getting genuinely worried about when we'll reach the sections Tarage warned us about.

Two weeks.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
And there goes my teeth :3:

Tarage posted:

Two weeks.

Oh no :ohdear:

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Tarage posted:

Two weeks.

Don't tell us!... :ohdear:

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Tarage posted:

Two weeks.

Thank you. This is enough to prepare myself.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

I'm bracing myself for vampire cancer or something like that. Horngirl gets a cavity and ushers in the apocalypse.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I'm going to assume that Youko starts growing as she's starting to turn into a fully vampire. And Asahi & company have to either find a way to stop it, or get Youko to be OK with it.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

SpacePig posted:

I'm going to assume that Youko starts growing as she's starting to turn into a fully vampire. And Asahi & company have to either find a way to stop it, or get Youko to be OK with it.

She'll find out that Asahi's real secret is that he has a giant woman fetish and eventually she'll be okay with it.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

There Bias Two posted:

She'll find out that Asahi's real secret is that he has a giant woman fetish and eventually she'll be okay with it.

Ends up Youko isn't actually getting fully giant since she's only half vampire, and only ends up being about 6 inches taller than Asahi without her heels. He's OK with it, and honestly a bit into it.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

SpacePig posted:

Ends up Youko isn't actually getting fully giant since she's only half vampire, and only ends up being about 6 inches taller than Asahi without her heels. He's OK with it, and honestly a bit into it.

As well he should be.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

chumbler posted:

As well he should be.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Eromine

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
:kimchi:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

SpacePig posted:

Suddenly I wonder -- why does the school let her walk around in high heels? That's not very uniform.
EDIT: But then again, I guess they're OK with Rin and her giant belt, so whatevs'. v:shobon:v

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Reminder that the school is run by two demons, one of whom is extremely evil.

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.

Sindai posted:

Reminder that the school is run by two demons, one of whom is extremely evil.

And the other one takes bribes in candy.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
I mean, yeah, high heels go against dress code a bit I guess.

I'd probably be more concerned with the swords and giant shuriken students are just casually toting myself.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
This school is also ok with Rin's pet dragon and also Shimada's continued existence.

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~

Tarage posted:

---

This manga is unbelievably cute sometimes.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

JosephWongKS posted:

This school is also ok with Rin's pet dragon and also Shimada's continued existence.

The dragon is at least supposed to be invisible I guess.

Maybe? That was a weird plot point.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Zore posted:

The dragon is at least supposed to be invisible I guess.

Maybe? That was a weird plot point.

Like the flying cat saucers, nobody ever seems to see them until it becomes funny, dumb, or cute to do so.

Same idea applies to the sexy zookeeper snake handler and that other guy who show up for perv-offs. I imagine the former burns up personal time from the zoo pretty quick.

The cops who always seem to be around to arrest Shimada at a moment's notice doesn't count, because they probably just have a dedicated patrol for that.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
Warning! Warning! We are reaching critical 'pire levels.

Expect a genki explosion tomorrow!

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
You tease!

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

Artificer posted:

You tease!

I picked a tame panel too~

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

The braidsss.....

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Tarage posted:

Warning! Warning! We are reaching critical 'pire levels.

Expect a genki explosion tomorrow!

:kimchi:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Tarage posted:

I picked a tame panel too~

Ugh! How lewd of you. Obscene!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
God I wish I could find more dumb+cute series like this. I was re-reading some of the early chapters and its kind of amazing how quickly it finds its feet.

• Locked thread