Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

they are betting, and this is a fair bet, that the bill won't be very toxic to them if it never gets enacted and nothing bad happens
I mean it's still energizing the hell out of Dems and now the GOP will own everything bad that happens with health care, but they are between a rock and a hard place here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Jeb! posted:

You should have clapped.

All the guac you could eat would have been yours.

But you didn't clap.

What a mess

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

they are betting, and this is a fair bet, that the bill won't be very toxic to them if it never gets enacted and nothing bad happens
I mean it's still energizing the hell out of Dems and now the GOP will own everything bad that happens with health care, but they are between a rock and a hard place here

Maybe they should have thought of that before being complete pieces of poo poo.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
:j: I have to go to silent hill
:byodood: no I don't want anything bad to happen to you
Passionate embrace

God damnit

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

SEEEEYUNNNNNNNN

also someone should start a PAC designing ads saying things like

%YOURLOCALCONGRESSPERP voted to deny you medical care. S/He voted to deny your children medical care. *Cut to closeup of the congressperp's face* This is a direct threat to you, to your family. %YOURLOCALCONGRESSPERP intends for you to lose your home in bankruptcy if you ever so much as got in a car accident. S/He endangers your life, the lives of your family, and your home. Stand your ground As An American and Take %YOURLOCALCONGRESSPERP Out of office once and for all. Stand. Your. Ground. *list of addresses of %YOURLOCALCONGRESSPERP's offices in %YOURDISTRICT and DC*

maybe im being a bad west wing liberal centrist succ beast but tbh im v happy not to try to match republicans in skullduggery wrt inciting political violence against my opposition

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

SKULL.GIF posted:

hello

if you are a minority in any way - ethnicity, gender, ability, ideology, creed - purchase a gun

arm the proletariat

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

has anyone said pee-existing condition yet?

Reading this post made me have to pee

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Who else will be having a taco bowl tomorrow

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Augus posted:

Reading this post made me have to pee

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

u might wanna get ur bladder checked out if it flashes that much

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Squizzle posted:

maybe im being a bad west wing liberal centrist succ beast but tbh im v happy not to try to match republicans in skullduggery wrt inciting political violence against my opposition

They are literally killing people you giant pussy

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Does 538 know how many Trump voters will die by 2020 as a result of this thing

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Squizzle posted:

is it matching them if the claims made are true and not sensationalized?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Squizzle posted:

Don't worry, you're absolutely right. You are being a bad west wing liberal centrist succ beast pussy.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
:unsmigghh:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Like, they are legit toying with thousands of people's lives. Whether it's a genuine attempt at mass murder, or just playing politics, it's hosed up

EDIT:
:what:

Augus fucked around with this message at 05:06 on May 5, 2017

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

a heartwarming story from. . . :squints:

vancouver!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

"we must put an end to these monstorous factories of death known as needle exchanges and replace them with nothing" - racist keebler elf

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Taco Duck posted:

Does 538 know how many Trump voters will die by 2020 as a result of this thing

Not enough.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Venom Snake posted:

Consider how bloody some of the past revolutions have been: then consider that America has like 50 guns per person per capita.

ya it'd be like a video game, you got 9 different slots. no problem.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

:shobon:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
life, uh, finds a way

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

makes u think

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
makes me think about heroin

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Solarin posted:

is it matching them if the claims made are true and not sensationalized?

presentation matters when your trying to incite something, maybe more than factual basis does

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

pigeons are disease-ridden filth trash

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

paranoid randroid posted:

Paul Ryan and Tha Boys cuttin' loose after a hard day plotting your demise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxQir5rAAes

*adds Trump to the Lame List*

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!
pigeons are literally the jesus christ of the animal kingdom. They pass the mirror test. They're domesticated and yet fully forsaken by their owners. They clean up heroin needles for people, what more do you want.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

Consider how bloody some of the past revolutions have been: then consider that America has like 50 guns per person per capita.

How many of them are just sitting in 50 gallon drums buried in the woods

For real I actually want to know

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

not a terrible plan as long as no one tells anybody what the dems are obstructing

and they wont because they're retarded

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Squizzle posted:

Remember the episode where Jed! was too sad to be president so they had a Republican come do it

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.
Are we dead yet

When does the Senate vote. Let's see just how retarded Rs can be

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
egg on heroin needles is a classic west virginian breakfast

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Squizzle posted:

presentation matters when your trying to incite something, maybe more than factual basis does

*ominous music plays with a slow slightly skewed zoom in*

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

pigeons are literally the jesus christ of the animal kingdom. They pass the mirror test. They're domesticated and yet fully forsaken by their owners. They clean up heroin needles for people, what more do you want.

Pidgeons are great, they are among the animals I want if I ever can start raising them. Along with chickens, goats, and bees.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Terror Sweat posted:

They are literally killing people you giant pussy

Augus posted:

Don't worry, you're absolutely right. You are being a bad west wing liberal centrist succ beast pussy.

its a drone isis until their beliefs die out strategy except this one destabilizes the social/civic poo poo that keep remotely functional the govt of the worlds most powerful military and one of the principle economic drivers in the world today, and also pushes p predictably toward a more powerful paranoid surveillance/security state than weve already been moving toward

so if you want more people in the us and abroad to die and the survivors in the us to have severely curtailed civil liberties, then go ahead i guess??????

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
goats are the bomb. they're super chill. i used to have a goat who, no joke, loved to play fetch. she liked gettin' skritched between her horns. goats are the dogs of farm animals

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

lol @ Malcolm

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

Pidgeons are great, they are among the animals I want if I ever can start raising them. Along with chickens, goats, and bees.

chickens, goats, and bees are great and fantastic. pigeons are diseased winged rats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
The only bad thing about goats is that they can just die on you, out of nowhere, because they're good at hiding how sick they might be.

• Locked thread