Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Kainser posted:

The best hero will always be squirrel girl

better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Saint Freak posted:

For the love of God DO NOT START

Jokes on you I'm illiterate.

Nah jk i just dont like comics.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

queeb posted:

squirrel girl owns.

what heroes are top tier? where should i toss my first 4-600 splinters

Punisher and use IRL money to buy the superior Rachel Cole-Alves costume

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

I got 3 random crates and got iron man cable and gambit. Guess I'm leveling iron man

Baby Proof
May 16, 2009

If it's shameful admission time, I'm almost done with the daily login treadmill.

The 1000 day reward? "Random Vanity Pet"

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Other
Jul 10, 2007

Post it easy!

Baby Proof posted:

If it's shameful admission time, I'm almost done with the daily login treadmill.

I got what must be my 5th Groot from that one

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Unscheduled server downtime tonight to fix a disconnect issue in chapter 4. :gaz:

Hauki
May 11, 2010

Baby Proof posted:

this makes me feel better about myself

i think i just hit like 175

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Hauki posted:

this makes me feel better about myself

i think i just hit like 175

Anyone under 1,000 has taken too many days off.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Is this garbage fire on consoles yet? Because I might try it again if there's a way to link my account.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

Nomadic Scholar posted:

Is this garbage fire on consoles yet? Because I might try it again if there's a way to link my account.

You have to start all the way over, whale on heroes again, and gain xp at half rate. Content.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Well, guess I'll just play Luke Cage ad infinitum again or something if I ever try it again. It'd be really nice if this company ever actually made content instead of... whatever it is they've been doing the past 2 years I haven't played this game.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Nomadic Scholar posted:

Well, guess I'll just play Luke Cage ad infinitum again or something if I ever try it again. It'd be really nice if this company ever actually made content instead of... whatever it is they've been doing the past 2 years I haven't played this game.

If it's seriously been two years, there actually is content you haven't played. Also Luke's good now.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Maybe closer to a year and a half. Either way I stopped mostly because I burnt out on trying to prestige and get new dudes to 60 to increase that sweet exp multiplier. Did they ever fix she hulk and Bucky?

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003

Nomadic Scholar posted:

Maybe closer to a year and a half. Either way I stopped mostly because I burnt out on trying to prestige and get new dudes to 60 to increase that sweet exp multiplier. Did they ever fix she hulk and Bucky?

Shehulk strongest one there is now

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.

Nomadic Scholar posted:

They fixed everyone. Everyone basically got a rework. All at the same time. Some of my old favourites didn't fare so well as I played them, but many others have taken their place as they're now in a much better state.

Svensken
May 29, 2010
Don't think they fixed Barnes tho.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

A shame, as I do enjoy hayter's acting. I just remember that for some reason Winter Soldier has weirdly been thrown in the dumpster since he came out. (I tried to keep up with the thread at one point lmao.)

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

Bucky's currently very playable, just not amazing. They did fix one huge bug with him awhile back and it was a massive improvement to his dps.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

That's good at least, might give him the ol' one-two and might find I enjoy playing him.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
Just watched GOTG2. Really made me bummed we will probably never get playable Yondu, baby groot, Drax... Sad! I started playing MH right when the first movie came out, and comparing the amount of buzz going on in the game back then to now is seriously depressing. Marvel heroes has gone from home of the yellow man to Old Yeller, man. Someone take it out behind the barn and put it out of it's misery.

madcow
Mar 20, 2006

The console plebes will save this game, just you wait and see.

Edit: Someone should make a new thread/op when the console version releases, since there are a lot differences between console and PC. I nominate Cams since he seems most excited about the console thing.

madcow fucked around with this message at 01:17 on May 6, 2017

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Cams please take it over. I beg you.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Games > Marvel Heroes Omega: yes, the other one is the Alpha

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Well, felt like grabbing a console key, gonna make one of the worst decisions I've made in awhile and start anew in the Closed Beta.

Hauki
May 11, 2010

honestly i'd be playing a lot more of the console version if they weren't going to wipe it in a week or two

i was kinda having fun again

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Gibbering Madness posted:

Just watched GOTG2. Really made me bummed we will probably never get playable Yondu, baby groot, Drax... Sad! I started playing MH right when the first movie came out, and comparing the amount of buzz going on in the game back then to now is seriously depressing. Marvel heroes has gone from home of the yellow man to Old Yeller, man. Someone take it out behind the barn and put it out of it's misery.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

thats the difference between me and a cosmic today. i had a lot more costumes when i quit playing

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Kelp Plankton posted:

thats the difference between me and a cosmic today. i had a lot more costumes when i quit playing

Hahaha this is great, it's even got Bag-Man.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

Ummm that is NOT canon. Should be a Hugo Boss duster.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

more like a yugioh boss duster

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

When they wipe the console servers will it reset the starter 400 splinters you get? Just wondering tbh.

Hauki
May 11, 2010

Nomadic Scholar posted:

When they wipe the console servers will it reset the starter 400 splinters you get? Just wondering tbh.

Yes. It also explicitly wipes any found splinters. The only thing that'll remain are heroes you bought with $$.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
Free GOTG2 baby Groot pet and a couple of GOTG2 cards if you log in today.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Hauki posted:

Yes. It also explicitly wipes any found splinters. The only thing that'll remain are heroes you bought with $$.

Cool. I'm actually tempted to pick up war machine as he seems pretty rad. The dash change is weird as hell to me.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

Cease to Hope posted:

Free GOTG2 baby Groot pet and a couple of GOTG2 cards if you log in today.

content

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003
Dammit. Wish somebody could log in for me. But they let that guy go :(

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

BabyFur Denny posted:

Dammit. Wish somebody could log in for me. But they let that guy go :(

Do you trust me? If you do, PM me your info...

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

gotg2 is a good movie

Go watch it instead of logging in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003

Kheldarn posted:

Do you trust me? If you do, PM me your info...

No I only trust the login guy at gaz. The one that checks your password when you log in.