Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/860477328882905089

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Mirthless posted:

....oh what in the gently caress

she's a white house aide???

I like the subtle train reference, tacitly acknowledging that they're nazis.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Mirthless posted:

there are hundreds of thousands (millions?) of young people on social security and medicare dude

the same system that sustains the elderly sustains the disabled

lol

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

I keep wanting to say "Why didn't anyone stop him?" but then I remembered he's the president of the united states :cripes:

you can laugh about it if you want but social security is the only broad safety net the country has

try not to be such a libertarian

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

uh...what's Phase 2?

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/simonmaloy/status/860478069290786816

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

what's phase 2?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

God loving dammit turdfuzz this is the reason bananas are going extinct

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

The Puppet Master posted:

what's phase 2?

not much, what's phase 2 with you?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/860462490676801537

whoops

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Turdfuzz posted:

its fucken nuts that apes can learn sign language n poo poo n we can literally have lil mini convos w/ em jfc thats crazy

I watched a gorilla once fascinated with someone flipping a hat up and down for their amusement very clearly ask the dude for it with sign language

I mean he was probably going to look at it for a little bit and then cram it in his mouth but still

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

phase 2 is coming and it's gonna be great

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

what's phase 2?

Bannon calls it "The great culling" idk, I'm sure it's gonna be just great.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
phase 2 is mass preventable death isn't it? lol

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

what's phase 2?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGCaACqy1Ro

it is every citizen's final duty to go into the vats

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

phase 3: profit

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/AP/status/860479455332114432

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Phase 2 is harvesting organs from immigrants for the rich. You get one citizenship per donor immigrant. Oh and free Oxy for the Trumpers. Yuge truck loads of Oxy.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

electing representatives to pass poo poo that will specifically kill their own states COOL

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/860479885566980096

CUCKED

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

That DICK! posted:

phase 3: profit

phase 4: ???
phase 5: america is great again

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/860329848027451392

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

That's our Donald, always doing the right thing!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

someone please explain what the gently caress this means.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Baloogan posted:

not much, what's phase 2 with you?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

no!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/not_pepsi/status/859631826004058114

quote:

Q: Why is Coke better than Pepsi?

A: Hi! Thanks for getting in touch.

The answer to this question depends on the personal world view of the person asking the question. While 60.2% of Southern Californians prefer the taste of Pepsi over Coke in blind taste tests, if somebody was, say, a white supremacist, Coke might be considered 'better' than Pepsi due to Pepsi's progressive marketing in America during the 1940's.

In 1947, for example, Pepsi marketing director Walter Mack hired Edward F. Boyd to lead a twelve-man marketing team. They came up with advertising portraying black Americans in a positive light (as opposed to the racist caricatures prominent at the time), such as one with a smiling mother holding a six pack of Pepsi while her son (a young Ron Brown, who grew up to be Secretary of Commerce) reaches up for one. Another ad campaign, titled "Leaders in Their Fields", profiled twenty prominent African Americans such as Nobel Peace Prize winner Ralph Bunche and photographer Gordon Parks.

Boyd also led a sales team composed entirely of black employees around the country to promote Pepsi. It was able to use racism as a selling point, attacking Coke's reluctance to hire black workers and support by the chairman of Coke for segregationist Governor of Georgia Herman Talmadge. As a result, Pepsi's market share as compared to Coke's shot up dramatically in the 1950s with African American soft-drink consumers three times more likely to purchase Pepsi over Coke. After the sales team visited Chicago, Pepsi's share in the city overtook that of Coke for the first time.

Additionally, Coke may be considered 'better' than Pepsi in the eyes of a Nazi sympathizer, as the drink Fanta originated as a result of difficulties importing Coca-Cola syrup into Nazi Germany during World War II due to a trade embargo. To circumvent this, Max Keith, the head of Coca-Cola Deutschland during the war, decided to create a new product for the German market, using only ingredients available in Germany at the time, including whey and apple pomace.

The plant was effectively cut off from Coca-Cola headquarters during the war. After the war, the Coca-Cola corporation regained control of the plant, formula, and the trademarks to the new Fanta product (as well as the plant profits made during the war).

We feel Pepsi is The Best Drink Created Worldwide, but understand everybody has their own personal taste, so if you're on the fence, we recommend taking the New Pepsi Challenge today and deciding for yourself!

Just remember 'Nothing Else Is A Pepsi'

Live for Now.

We hope this helps.

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.
ok which one of you did this?

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

explained the legislative process to trump like 100x until 10% of it finally stuck.

also showed him school house rock videos. so now trump sowoke

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Baloogan posted:

phase 4: ???
phase 5: america is great again

in which phase do i get some slacks

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Nothing, like everything else

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

mormonpartyboat posted:

in which phase do i get some slacks

i bought some nice new pants and they make me look sharp as gently caress

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

to me it sounds like meadows is the reason Trump keeps going all in on HFC insanity

no clue really, though

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
or is it the slacks?

im just now realizing i dont know if its just one pair or a livable set

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

What's everyone doing for cinco de mayo I'm going to have some steak quesadilla from a real drat nice mexican place by work

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

This thread made me physically sick to my stomach. Goddamn the GOP to hell.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
my favourite part of all this is I'm pretty sure trump thinks he actually just made a law and will spend the next few months screaming at advisers about where the bill is so he can sign it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Rubber Tucky posted:

ok which one of you did this?

:mmmhmm:

• Locked thread