Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Benthalus
Jul 5, 2002

So I'm attacking that Operations Training Target MK-5 on the Ziost Shadow as my Lvl 63 Virulence Sniper but none of my DoTs are registering and the Parse log shows 0 damage for every ability. Do I need to be Lvl 70 or is there something else I'm doing wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Benthalus posted:

So I'm attacking that Operations Training Target MK-5 on the Ziost Shadow as my Lvl 63 Virulence Sniper but none of my DoTs are registering and the Parse log shows 0 damage for every ability. Do I need to be Lvl 70 or is there something else I'm doing wrong?

There's a little machine just outside the training dummy room that you can click called the "bolsterizer" that will crank you to 70. :)

Benthalus
Jul 5, 2002

I also had to look up the optimal rotation of skills to use for a Virulence Sniper. It was reassuring to find out whatever pubbie wrote the guide agreed with skill order I figured out just from playing through the story.

The background is a monkeypod tree, since I was in Hawaii for the past two weeks.

nonpromqueen
Sep 25, 2006

Ok, apparently I have Twitch Prime with my Amazon Prime membership so I get a level 65 outlander. Or something. I haven't played in years so this should be interesting.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

How about black versions of the RK-series starforged weapons?

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

DrunkenGarbageCan posted:

Some are cheaper than they should be and some are more expensive. Here.

Looks like this was (at least mostly) fixed. I tried a couple of the things listed and they were regular price.

DrunkenGarbageCan
Nov 4, 2009

Medullah posted:

Looks like this was (at least mostly) fixed. I tried a couple of the things listed and they were regular price.

Haha you're right...it looks like when it comes to bugs that affect the bottom line they get a little more priority.

Oh well still got the Unfettered Trench Coat for basically nothing.

Moreau
Jul 26, 2009

Is there any point to holding on to Command crates? I just hit Command Tier 2 and I have all the crates I warnt before that.

Is the tier of the crate gear linked to our Command level when you open them, or when you earn them?

DrunkenGarbageCan
Nov 4, 2009

Moreau posted:

Is there any point to holding on to Command crates? I just hit Command Tier 2 and I have all the crates I warnt before that.

Is the tier of the crate gear linked to our Command level when you open them, or when you earn them?

No reason not to open them...they don't upgrade to the next tier. You're hamstringing your progress severely by not trading the Command Tokens for 100% boosts.

Having said that Tier I gear is worthless except for getting a set bonus. Tier II is only slightly less worthless because it can be traded in for Tier III gear with Unassembled Components and Command Tokens.

Moreau
Jul 26, 2009

Cool, Ill open 90 odd crates tonight then. Inventory space is alread at a premium, but thats what alts are for!

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Moreau posted:

Cool, Ill open 90 odd crates tonight then. Inventory space is alread at a premium, but thats what alts are for!

You'll end up disintegrating most of it anyway. The only reason to hold onto crates is because there is a better chance of getting a better piece the higher up in tier you are when you open it.

DrunkenGarbageCan
Nov 4, 2009
So the Kurtob Alliance is bugged I guess...working on alts this morning and it moves slower than Sprint.

Also both Czerka FP's don't give credit for Weeklies and Jindo Krey in FE HM is still bugged.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Not sure if this is a thing, but logging in just now and all my proficiencies have been refunded on my roster on both JC and Harbinger. Granted it's no big deal to just reassign the points, but more odd than anything. And the regeneration chamber I bought off the Cartel Market from back when that was bugged to not unlock to collections, is STILL not unlocking even with the bug report filed.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

Running log for THIS EASY CONTEST YOU SHOULD ALL BE ENTERING FOR SWEET LOOT.

Coldforge AKA Dashkin

Sun Wu Kampf AKA SaberoFred (also formerly Troika)

HebrewMagic AKA Sakarian

Turbl AKA Possums

Moreau AKA Glabus

Preechr AKA Parella

Promethium AKA Pyrilia

Benthalus AKA Jo-shappo

Tick tock, ends on the 8th May!

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Should be noted my name got changed from Sun Wu Kampf to ISIS CURES TROONS :v:

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

ISIS CURES TROONS posted:

That's a....fun name

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Is everyone still on Jedi Cov? Seems like Harb is considered the populated server these days.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Eltoasto posted:

Is everyone still on Jedi Cov? Seems like Harb is considered the populated server these days.

Goons are on JC, a couple on Harbinger. The goon guild is a social guild, no real group activities (last raid attempt had 4 show up). So if you're looking to hang with goons, come to JC, if you like playing West Coast hours and want to get in on the busiest server, go Harbinger.

JC is still populated, it's just East Coast time.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Ainsley McTree posted:

That's a....fun name

This is the second time in a few months my name got changed to something wierd. At least this one's better than Sun Wu Kampf.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress

ISIS CURES TROONS posted:

Where the gently caress are you posting, dude

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

HebrewMagic posted:

Where the gently caress are you posting, dude

It happened after my first post in GIP in a while, but it also could've been from C-SPAM. :frogbon:

Allatum
Feb 20, 2008

Pillbug
Why is everybody so freaked out about Unisex Style 2?
If you don't like it, don't use it.
And btw. this is a Star Wars Game. With alien species and stuff. So weird hairstyles should be something you expect. If you don't, go watch Beverly Hills 90210, the crazy space and alien stuff isn't for you!

Courtesy of Dulfy.net comments

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.
Is that the slicked back not-quite-a-mohawk one?

I only don't like it (in real life) because it's a great WW2 haircut that I can't wear without people think I'm being trendy.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Unisex Style 1 is popular among nazis today.

I don't know why anyone cares about 2.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.

Aphrodite posted:

Unisex Style 1 is popular among nazis today.

I don't know why anyone cares about 2.

Then it must be 1.

That's the other reason I hate it; fuckin' neo-nazis ruin everything!

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Whoops, I resubbed last night. :O

DrunkenGarbageCan
Nov 4, 2009
Unisex 1 makes me think of Ragnar Lothbrok but instead of an awesome braid you get cringey little rat tails.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The secret is to give all your characters sick robot helmets.

Bonus: Sick voice distortion!

Taintrunner fucked around with this message at 18:39 on May 6, 2017

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

So how about those moral choices eh
Who'd you leave to die during the final fight against Vaylin and why does it still haunt you

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

HebrewMagic posted:

So how about those moral choices eh
Who'd you leave to die during the final fight against Vaylin and why does it still haunt you

Like that's a choice: get hosed, Torian.

Taintrunner posted:

Go full robot.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Aleth posted:

Like that's a choice: get hosed, Torian.

Where's your Mandalorian pride.

Chickenwalker
Apr 21, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Taintrunner posted:

That is a baller chestpiece on your first dude. What's it called?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

He's using one of the brown variants of: http://torf.mmo-fashion.com/ambitious-warrior/

That color seems to be Republic only, but I'm sure there's a dye that's close.

Female version of all of them is a sports bra, naturally.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
Similarity: Aspiring Knight, level 15 Synthweaver crafted set if you wanted the same model.

HebrewMagic posted:

Where's your Mandalorian pride.

Vette was my bro from day 1 and has way more personality than Mandalorian clone 53729.

Aleth fucked around with this message at 20:07 on May 6, 2017

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Joking aside I only dropped her because my main (i.e. the one making the choice the first time) was a bounty hunter, I'll probably choose the other way on my Sith warrior

Y'know how it do

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

Don't care about any Mandos

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

What's the mando'a for "you're a dickhead"

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

HebrewMagic posted:

What's the mando'a for "you're a dickhead"

Every word in mando'a means that.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

Laugh at my scrub tier level 65 damage.

Can we do a live-fire entry on SP content, or does it have to be an OP? I don't have any level 70s yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moreau
Jul 26, 2009

Whats the best way, once you it 70, to earn Alliance crates to turn in at Odessen? Now that I've largely moved to Harbinger, I'm missing all that nifty Alliance gear

Also, do the Zakuulan lightsabers have longer blades? I could swear that they do.

• Locked thread