Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

https://twitter.com/alexlayko/status/857300117249900544

Can someone do a diagram of what this diagram means vs what the creator thinks it means?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

Breetai posted:

Let's hope he Chris-Chans himself before he Elliot Rogers other people.

We can only hope :respek:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

You either die an Elliot Rodger or live long enough to become a Chris-Chan

Wait

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Hedrigall posted:

Can someone do a diagram of what this diagram means vs what the creator thinks it means?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

That ain't nothin...

https://twitter.com/alexlayko/status/850449708111675392

https://twitter.com/alexlayko/status/848937673792249856

https://twitter.com/alexlayko/status/805160186193162241

https://twitter.com/alexlayko/status/803356350776381440

https://twitter.com/alexlayko/status/797290159670595584

https://twitter.com/alexlayko/status/778694017609445382

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
He has a disturbing youtube channel as well, however he's very recently removed most of the more egregious content (with titles literally like "I hate all women" and within the comments section of which he asks why girls like other guys instead of him).

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Man that Twitter feed is so bad and I just can't stop reading it.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Fathis Munk posted:

Man that Twitter feed is so bad and I just can't stop reading it.

I just hope there isn't an equivalent to Youtube recommendations that I have permanently poisoned because of this guy.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Did I also mention that he's SUPER Christian, and believes that this conveys upon him a sort of moral superiority? That he thinks that OTHER people act like thugs, and that his faith somehow makes him deserving of getting his dick wet?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Breetai posted:

Did I also mention that he's SUPER Christian, and believes that this conveys upon him a sort of moral superiority? That he thinks that OTHER people act like thugs, and that his faith somehow makes him deserving of getting his dick wet?

What am I missing in this picture? What does the nonsense babytalk mean?

And on the "I'm super christian, so this means I should be loving sluts 24/7" thing, I would argue that he believes his faith is just another item/achievement in his life that should be a panty dropper.

i.e. More christian = more better, just like more rich = more better.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
It's 'dialogue' from the "black guy with a cell phone" A. Wyatt Mann cartoon. I'm not linking it. Just use your imagination of a racist caricature of a black guy talking on a cell phone.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

BrigadierSensible posted:

And on the "I'm super christian, so this means I should be loving sluts 24/7" thing, I would argue that he believes his faith is just another item/achievement in his life that should be a panty dropper.

i.e. More christian = more better, just like more rich = more better.

I think you're right. If this guy lived in Iran he might be a Super Muslim, or if in India a Super Hindu, and regardless he would be a Super rear end in a top hat.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
Is Alex Layko actually woke? I present the following as evidence that he is

https://twitter.com/alexlayko/status/770382770669490177

https://twitter.com/alexlayko/status/767768453889482752

https://twitter.com/alexlayko/status/764473568130322432

never mind he's throwing shade on Zyzz. gently caress that guy

https://twitter.com/alexlayko/status/768945085748617216

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

So many things to throw on the ground
Like this, and this and that and even this
I'm an adult!
I'm not part of your system, maaaan

Unctuous Cretin
Jun 20, 2007
LUrker

Feargal Sharkey at the start looking good these days.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

Bogan King posted:

Everywhere is a great place to be day drunk. If it isn't then you're not drunk enough.

This is true.

For reference, my youngest sister is a fresh medical doctor currently serving her residency in a small hospital out in the sticks. They get a fair amount of varied and interesting injury cases coming in; she told me of one dude who'd been so drunk (in the middle of a weekday) that he'd first somehow shattered his toilet bowl, and then tried to use it to sit on, resulting in deep lacerations and long shards of porcellain burying themselves pretty deep in gluteus maximus flesh. Even as they wheeled him into the hospital, though, he was having a better time than anyone else present, laughing and singing. He was drunk enough.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Groke posted:

This is true.

For reference, my youngest sister is a fresh medical doctor currently serving her residency in a small hospital out in the sticks. They get a fair amount of varied and interesting injury cases coming in; she told me of one dude who'd been so drunk (in the middle of a weekday) that he'd first somehow shattered his toilet bowl, and then tried to use it to sit on, resulting in deep lacerations and long shards of porcellain burying themselves pretty deep in gluteus maximus flesh. Even as they wheeled him into the hospital, though, he was having a better time than anyone else present, laughing and singing. He was drunk enough.

i love this so much

Speaking of lovely social media, can anyone translate this:

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Hedrigall posted:

It's not a diagram, but he seems to think that society believes that men have a choice of dating several women at once, where in actuality "chads" date several women at once and leave "deserving" men like him holding the bag.

That's how I interpret it, at least.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Breetai posted:

He has a disturbing youtube channel as well, however he's very recently removed most of the more egregious content (with titles literally like "I hate all women" and within the comments section of which he asks why girls like other guys instead of him).

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

cash crab posted:

i love this so much

Speaking of lovely social media, can anyone translate this:

Uh, I'm guessing the 'eating Asian food' is some swipe at cultural appropriation, drinking milk has become a white supremacy thing, don't know what the 'not looking in the eye' thing is, and the OK sign has apparently also become some kind of white power gang sign? So he thinks he's driving all us liberals raging mad at him being so un-PC.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

It's not a diagram, but he seems to think that society believes that men have a choice of dating several women at once, where in actuality "chads" date several women at once and leave "deserving" men like him holding the bag.

That's how I interpret it, at least.

Close, just remeber that the fault always lies with the women. MRA types think women's sexual liberation means that instead of having sex with *them*, they'll all go after alpha males. You see, there are these things called biotruths...

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Everything Paul posts is code for "I'm a pathetic loser"

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

hyperhazard posted:

Close, just remeber that the fault always lies with the women. MRA types think women's sexual liberation means that instead of having sex with *them*, they'll all go after alpha males. You see, there are these things called biotruths...

Yea because the current system is working out soooo weeeeell for them right now.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

1stGear posted:

Uh, I'm guessing the 'eating Asian food' is some swipe at cultural appropriation, drinking milk has become a white supremacy thing, don't know what the 'not looking in the eye' thing is, and the OK sign has apparently also become some kind of white power gang sign? So he thinks he's driving all us liberals raging mad at him being so un-PC.

Asian food:

Milk

Eye contact

OK sign.

Pretty sure that last one is a 4-chan troll where they pretended like they were making OK a white supremacy shibboleth and then lol at the fake news media when they believed it.

Anyway, liberals are permanently and foreverally owned by Prison Planet, an extremely cool guy who has sex.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

zoux posted:

Anyway, liberals are permanently and foreverally owned by Prison Planet, an extremely cool guy who has sex.

There's no way he isn't being sarcastic here.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Nostradingus posted:

The screenshot isn't part of that tweet.

zoux has a new favorite as of 19:01 on May 5, 2017

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

No antifems really think they're kicking rear end by displaying their illiteracy on YouTube

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Nostradingus posted:

JPW is serious about all of this and will frequently attack 'opponents' on twitter with such stupid poo poo as 'follower' numbers, or retweets

He's a real piece of poo poo imo

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

These are the same people who brag about how good they look with their tiny beards and fedoras. You just never know.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Also a lot of those types have more subscribers than video view.
Thinking emoji

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Also a lot of those types have more subscribers than video view.
Thinking emoji

Huh? That's literally all youtube channels.

klugman
Jan 28, 2009

like an art project piece

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

computer angel posted:

I would love to be at this bar.

Well that's the first time I've seen my town on SA. No shortage of pubs like this in dirty Donny.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Some Googling suggests this is a pub in Doncaster. The only question is which one; someone on Twitter said "across from the train station".

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

zoux posted:

Asian food:

Milk

Eye contact

OK sign.

Pretty sure that last one is a 4-chan troll where they pretended like they were making OK a white supremacy shibboleth and then lol at the fake news media when they believed it.

Notice that PJW got verified? Now if you call him nazi shithead twitter will suspend you

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

What does being verified on twitter mean? It's like a platinum membership that offers you protection from criticism?

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Baronjutter posted:

What does being verified on twitter mean? It's like a platinum membership that offers you protection from criticism?

that blue checkmark next to his name means twitter has verified he's really him. twitter will bend over backwards for verified accounts because most of them are celebs, and if celebs leave twitter dies

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Twitter's harassment enforcement is legendarily bad.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Paladinus posted:

Huh? That's literally all youtube channels.

Shouldn't subscribers to a channel be the expected floor of a video?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

At least the video of a pathetic man picking on a child has 3x as many dislikes as likes. Maybe instead, I should be disturbed that it has >100 likes in the first place, but I'll take faith in humanity where I can find it.

Wonder if this guy blames bullies for his own loser status in life. I'm assuming he's a loser based on this small amount of visual evidence.

• Locked thread