Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Pantheon owns and I got 41 kills in a game of clash on it. If you can spawn trap without some mongoloid flipping spawns it becomes a murder buffet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Can we start yellign at Microsoft to allow crossplay between PS4 and Xbone, I miss playing with the Xbros during CoD days.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Ularg posted:

Can we start yellign at Microsoft to allow crossplay between PS4 and Xbone, I miss playing with the Xbros during CoD days.

That would be unfair, like allowing controllers vs keyboard/mouse

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

That would be unfair, like allowing controllers vs keyboard/mouse

I'll take the risk, I don't get any hatemail on PS4.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Ularg posted:

If you post your name and address I would be happy to send you hateful messages :glomp:

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Ularg posted:

it tastes so sweet

http://i.imgur.com/XWGv1Mz.gifv

Maker Of Shoes fucked around with this message at 00:06 on May 6, 2017

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
lol

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
"This is a reminder why we love this community... NOW FOLLLOW THIS NEW RULE OR GET BANNED"

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

That seems like it's anticipating the PC Master Race weirdos coming in and making every thread about GPUs and framerates.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Don't worry they'll go back to CSGO and Overwatch in ~6 months.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Yeah that's a pretty reasonable rule tbh. It is Reddit after all

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
This new palindrome feels good

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Holy poo poo, I just found a PB/CB/Hand laid PDX45 in my vault that I didn't know about.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Emron posted:

That seems like it's anticipating the PC Master Race weirdos coming in and making every thread about GPUs and framerates.

"Guys this game doesn't support my dual GTX Titans even though just one gets me 200fps and the gun models are too big and there is no FOV slider so who's head is gonna roll first?" - Guaranteed quote from the future Total Biscuit video on it.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Yea, hoping the Destiny threads are separate so poo poo doesn't get drowned out in hundreds of posts regarding specs, especially since Activision PC ports are notoriously bad.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

el B posted:

This new palindrome feels good

So does your tongue

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I'm drinking 4 Loko and streaming trials! I don't know how this works but if you want to come talk poo poo and backseat game search for hi_poooM and you should fine me on twitch

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

el B posted:

I'm drinking 4 Loko and streaming trials! I don't know how this works but if you want to come talk poo poo and backseat game search for hi_poooM and you should fine me on twitch

I'm watching and am nude

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I tried putting my PS4 in DMZ like someone else did cause I'm too lazy to port forward everything. But I'm still red bar in 6v6 Crucible so... I guess I'm internet is just garbage. I guess I'll just go play my 8v8 Titanfall 2 with no ping issues, or 64 player battlefield with also no ping issues.

My internet sucks, but so does Bungie's servers... and other players.

That's my :qq: for the day, thank you.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

el B posted:

Just tuned in and someone said you need to watch "The Wire", I dunno who but this guy is correct.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
The only thing white people love more than the wire is talking about how much they love the wire

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
His drunk driving scene was the best, it represents me IRL

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Making another 4 Loko run... Be back in 20 :)

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

el B posted:

Poom went for a 4loko run and we'll be back in 10. Come watch me him and Betty Stugotts get stuck with fusion grenades over and over.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.twitch.tv/hi_pooom

For the lazy.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

el B posted:

Making another 4 Loko run... Be back in 20 :)

If it ain't 4 Loko gold you're wasting your time

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

FishBulb posted:

If it ain't 4 Loko gold you're wasting your time

4 Loko frost.

We back!

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
lol I got some nasty rear end sticks tonight heheeheh

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
My career in PvP summarized in one image:

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Ularg posted:

My career in PvP summarized in one image:

Seems like you need to

git gud

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I have 9,772 hand cannon kills on my titan. I like hand cannons.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

BlindSite posted:

Seems like you need to

git gud

I'm on playstation, there's an upper limit.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

actually a little proud of this

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Maker Of Shoes posted:

actually a little proud of this

Should be. Solo rolling is hosed. I need to have a win loss ratio of 5 to 1 to keep my elo ticking over and most control games that means 5000+ i need to get and clash at least 35 kills at a good clip.

K/d over 2 for may and 100% win ratio. It'll be impossible to maintain but feelsgoodman.jpeg.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Pretty sure I just traded with every single loving warlock I killed. :geno:

Goddamn stickies.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
Things I would like from Overwatch for D2.

- 60 fps

- :siren:a non lovely network that puts me in the redbars (and makes me to matchmake with the other side of the planet since I used to play in Iron Banner in year 1):siren:

- play of the game, kill cams, and a rasheedwarlus (that is awesome) post game screen with medals

- randomized crucible queue with a random drop in drop out clash game always active

- hold square to completely change loadout (with your presets)

- female hunter looking like widowmaker, female Titan looking like the Russian butch commando.

Stuff I would like in general in PvE.

- Instead of switching characters by logging out you just hold square at some designated totems (which might be not active inside activities or missions or at least just allow you to switch the weapon loadout) and you can change your class without going to the main menu.

- Replaying the campaign with another class could allow you to scale up to the difficulty you unlocked on your main. For free. The ghost asks you if you want to follow "the steps of your predecessors" and give you white gear at the same light level of your main. Then you have higher level enemies and better AI to challenge you instead of slowly going through the same room with a single grenade. And you would be able to participate earlier in the endgame. Just put 30 dregs in dock 13 and make me voidbomb them all in restoration I already know how to play the drat game. And yes that would just be the same as putting my lv 7 warlock with lv 40 streamers because of Sbmm in PvP because I played PvP before on the Hunter.

- Sherpa rule for loot: you get activity tokens at each raid chest (or nightfall) . You get a full token the first completion, you get a guaranteed shard for everyone who successfully redeems their token. Every six tokens (three in nightfall or weekly poe) you get another drop. Bungie can deactivate it for non combat chests. Tokens are not inventory.

- Talking about inventory: the current inventory can get hosed. Put an FM radio on the ghost and make it transmat any weapon from your vault. Or just give it the right ram I don't know, and make him carry more.

- Materials should be account wide and not occupy inventory slots. Motes of light, strange coins and the Trials of Osiris funny money can be listed under a currency window and be account wide as well. You use the motes of light in a forge to give exp to your gear and you are shown which piece of gear is getting the exp bonus.

- Since the Internet is a pre golden age technology, make the bounty vendor accessible from everywhere in the solar system. All the bounties in a page. Make faction vendor accessible from everywhere too, Dead Orbit pilots could moonlight as space FedEx and deliver that Iron Banner pulse rifle on Saturn.

- Bungie stick a broom in your rear end, revert that piece of poo poo of a chang and give us faction packages in the mail again.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

Policenaut posted:

Don't worry they'll go back to CSGO and Overwatch in ~6 months.

1 month

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
http://i.imgur.com/zpcJ1gA.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/4UltXU2.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/po0OO69.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006
Lmao that bladedancer landing at the end in the final one.

The gifs are good.

• Locked thread