Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

NotWearingPants posted:

People on Donald Trump's twitter block list will be the first against the wall.

Gotta get it funded first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Pretend I posted a song parody for T Swizzle's "we are never ever getting back together" but I said never ever gonna stand for religious discrimination and then something about Muslims, I don't want to bore you all with the real thing

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Pretend I posted a song parody for T Swizzle's "we are never ever getting back together" but I said never ever gonna stand for religious discrimination and then something about Muslims, I don't want to bore you all with the real thing

No thanks

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Fine then don't

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
The major television networks have all decided not to run Donald Trump’s so-called “fake news” ad, according to a statement released by his daughter-in-law Lara Trump.

Lara, an adviser on Trump’s 2020 campaign, called the rejection a “chilling precedent against free speech rights.”

“All of the mainstream media television networks have decided to block the paid placement of a campaign ad that celebrates the achievements of President Trump in his first 100 days in office,” Lara wrote in a post Friday on DonaldJTrump.com, which is not an official government website. “Apparently, the mainstream media are champions of the First Amendment only when it serves their own political views. Faced with an ad that doesn’t fit their biased narrative, CNN, ABC, CBS, and NBC have now all chosen to block our ad. This is an unprecedented act of censorship in America that should concern every freedom-loving citizen.”

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/donald-trump-fake-news-ad-1202410560/

uhmm.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Just lol of you can't the major TV networks to run a paid advertisement.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Here's how Trump is portrayed in British Columbia election ads:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzGGNtmIB3I

She's got my vote.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Lime Tonics posted:

The major television networks have all decided not to run Donald Trump’s so-called “fake news” ad, according to a statement released by his daughter-in-law Lara Trump.

Lara, an adviser on Trump’s 2020 campaign, called the rejection a “chilling precedent against free speech rights.”

“All of the mainstream media television networks have decided to block the paid placement of a campaign ad that celebrates the achievements of President Trump in his first 100 days in office,” Lara wrote in a post Friday on DonaldJTrump.com, which is not an official government website. “Apparently, the mainstream media are champions of the First Amendment only when it serves their own political views. Faced with an ad that doesn’t fit their biased narrative, CNN, ABC, CBS, and NBC have now all chosen to block our ad. This is an unprecedented act of censorship in America that should concern every freedom-loving citizen.”

uhmm.

wow, he really doesn't understand that first amendment and censorship only applies to the government. Just wait until he reads Adams' treaty with the barbary pirates.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
GREATEST PRESIDENT

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Lime Tonics posted:

uhmm.

So the Trump administration is saying it should be against the law for private companies to make their own decisions

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Tumble posted:

lol that feels like it belongs in the background of a near-future blockbuster FPS where you're a Canadian rebel fighting against a fascist USA offshoot

Christy Clark is neo-con garbage. Don't let the name of her party fool you.

She's gonna win too.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

nooneofconsequence posted:

She's got my vote.

I don't know... Can Canadian politicians actually create jobs, or is she as full of poo poo as American politicians?

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

my new dog posted:

its true, the lols are plentiful

If they showed a graph for lols for each of the past 4 presidents, Trump would be in an even biglier lead.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

NotWearingPants posted:

I don't know... Can Canadian politicians actually create jobs, or is she as full of poo poo as American politicians?

BC's entire economy is dependent on what Chinese and American companies want to buy. All natural resources and real estate.

Luebbi
Jul 28, 2000
I'm enjoying these fresh lols from overseas. Truly lols without borders.

I think next week I'll go to my doctor and get innoculated against something. not because I need to, just because it's free. lol

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Luebbi posted:

I think next week I'll go to my doctor and get innoculated against something. not because I need to, just because it's free. lol
I think "Vulnerability to Disease" is on our new pre-existing condition list. :(

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

yesss. pro-click, etc

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

DangerDongs posted:

There is hope.

Rex-Goliath posted:

lol remember this, guys?

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QbYjOLwyxpo

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

lol

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

red19fire posted:

Just wait until he reads

i'mma stop you right here,

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

This is just being smart and playing to their base. Their base being trailer park dwellers that think getting fired from the Conoco for calling a customer a raghead is a violation of their right to free speech.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Jose posted:

loving lol at his official portrait every time

Jesus christ. Donald Trump is the president of the United States of America

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

I bet Trump only offered to pay 80% of the TV advertising rate without realising his "art of the deal" is now common knowledge

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

That would honestly be a great game

for anyone who didnt click so far trump seems to spend a lot of time naked in front of a mirror repeating his name to himself and giving press conferences without any clothes on. gets a thumbs up from me

also lol the first thing they do on getting into the WH is to ask for Sergei Kislyak's CIA profile
https://twitter.com/RachelLarris/status/860678101835108354

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

do u know jenny posted:

So the Trump administration is saying it should be against the law for private companies to make their own decisions

He can't get the news to say anything good about him so he's trying to buy time to talk about how great he is on their channels instead

he wants to buy reality and change it

that is the Trumpest thing ever done, and i am rewarded with a deep belly laugh

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

*stroking white cat* Hey, uh, this is more a training run for the new guys but can we get the files on a, er, let's pick one at random, uh, a Mr James Bond?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Dial-a-Dog posted:

probably easier on the server if they just quietly replace it with a whitelist for him only

it'll certainly be a white list.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Fine then don't

i did it was okay but you probably should have just done a verse + chorus instead of the whole thing

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

First day in the white house I want to see some UFOs

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Lol Donald Julia Trump is the President of the United States

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.
I like how he keeps on bragging Jobs, Jobs, Jobs. He is such a loving moron.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Multilake posted:

I like how he keeps on bragging Jobs, Jobs, Jobs. He is such a loving moron.

I like how the economy is having really low growth, but is creating a large number of jobs. It makes me wonder just how worthwhile they are.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

turn off the TV posted:

I like how the economy is having really low growth, but is creating a large number of jobs. It makes me wonder just how worthwhile they are.

Roughly equal to that of people.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

The Protagonist posted:

Roughly equal to that of people.

you fool, this is a capitalist society. the jobs are worth more than people and the job creators are worth more still.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
What if everyone had enough money to start their own business if they wanted

Then anyone could be a job creator

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Jose posted:

loving lol at his official portrait every time

He has perfected the Power Pout

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
/R/THE_DONALD: Whoa... guys we're truly living in a censored world. Macron's a loving criminal.

me: whats it like being an idiot bich

/R/THE_DONALD: you have been banned from THE_DONALD

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

Drunk & Ugly posted:

also lol the first thing they do on getting into the WH is to ask for Sergei Kislyak's CIA profile
https://twitter.com/RachelLarris/status/860678101835108354

I read somewhere (probably here) that this was someone concerned about Flynn and the Russians- they thought Flynn simply didn't understand that the Russian ambassador's motivations were to look out for Russian interests. So they got the CIA profile to show him, but Flynn never read it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

scrubs season six posted:

Jesus christ. Donald Trump is the president of the United States of America

Holy poo poo lol