Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

improve the lives of everyone

does anyone have backstory? did a power line fall on the yard or something?

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

This video made my cats come in and start looking around confusedly

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

http://i.imgur.com/TVlHXvN.gifv

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

Corla Plankun posted:

does anyone have backstory? did a power line fall on the yard or something?

yeah, powerline.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlEzvdlYRes

(watch the whole video)

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
chinchillas are pro-tier pets

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

haha

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

my goth gf posted:

chinchillas are pro-tier pets

Ya

I had one for years and he'd sit on top of my head and chitter and groom my hair

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Moist von Lipwig posted:

yeah ondansetron is loving magic my dude, godspeed on that magical cactus ride

ive been taking that stuff like candy since february due to ulcerative colitis diagnosis and i cant tell if it really helped. still got sick a lot

going from 205lb to 165lb in 3 months is really an experience

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Dislike button posted:

ive been taking that stuff like candy since february due to ulcerative colitis diagnosis and i cant tell if it really helped. still got sick a lot

going from 205lb to 165lb in 3 months is really an experience

poo poo dude, that blows

I'm surprised they used ondansetron as first line for that since it's mostly just good for keeping nausea at bay. Infliximab or some other monoclonal antibody drug would probably be more effective but also $$$

e: IIRC you can use thalidomide to treat UC, you should ask for that :v:

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
https://twitter.com/tomgara/status/860938163526799362

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
yeah that's a weird choice i woulda thought

mesalazine or methotrexate or something?? gently caress there are boatloads of options mate i hope u do ok

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Heinz! America's favourite ketchup.

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Moist von Lipwig posted:

poo poo dude, that blows

I'm surprised they used ondansetron as first line for that since it's mostly just good for keeping nausea at bay. Infliximab or some other monoclonal antibody drug would probably be more effective but also $$$

e: IIRC you can use thalidomide to treat UC, you should ask for that :v:

it wasn't for actual treatment just for the nausea symptoms. they started me on sulfasalazine and now am on mesalamine for the inflammation

plus dicyclomine and a couple different types of steroids

echinopsis posted:

yeah that's a weird choice i woulda thought

mesalazine or methotrexate or something?? gently caress there are boatloads of options mate i hope u do ok

thanks. I went from running marathons and doing deadlift competitions before Christmas to barely being able to stand up for more than a few minutes, with bonus anemia due to blood loss. don't get UC

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
hope I get better and can deadlift again my dude

FacePalmExpert
Dec 10, 2014

[imagine a clever quip here]

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

loving racist cats

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

one of my all time favourite movies

Chris Knight fucked around with this message at 01:08 on May 7, 2017

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry

MausoleumExtremist posted:

Jet fuel won't melt steel barrels

don't GIS BLUF looking for these FYI

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

Moist von Lipwig posted:

hope I get better and can deadlift again my dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWUcHKAj_tc&hd=1

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

siggraph videos are just the best

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

*eyes go completely black* NEOLIBERALISM

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

Chris Knight posted:

one of my all time favourite movies

i appreciate this val kilmer themed username/post combo

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
from cspam

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

11foot8 really is a great site

they sell pieces of truck as found art :3

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

the flight simulator X-Plane is developed by one crazy guy who got web-1.0 rich and now just does that and rambles on his blog about rescue dogs or something

anyway i remember in like 1999~2000 he was getting all into the idea of making it a combat sim (one of the most-requested features, since the sim has a system that lets you build and simulate your own planes without much difficulty) -- he had this weird mech game side project called Young's Modulus that was a tech demo for combat, supposedly, and he was making posts about his progress putting missiles and tracking systems into X-Plane.

then 9/11 happened and like a day later he wrote a giant screed on his blog about how AIRPLANES SHOULD NEVER BE WEAPONS!!!! and how he was STRIPPING ALL COMBAT CODE FROM X-PLANE RIGHT NOW, NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN!!!! X-COMBAT IS DEAD!!!

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

Sagebrush posted:

the flight simulator X-Plane is developed by one crazy guy who got web-1.0 rich and now just does that and rambles on his blog about rescue dogs or something

anyway i remember in like 1999~2000 he was getting all into the idea of making it a combat sim (one of the most-requested features, since the sim has a system that lets you build and simulate your own planes without much difficulty) -- he had this weird mech game side project called Young's Modulus that was a tech demo for combat, supposedly, and he was making posts about his progress putting missiles and tracking systems into X-Plane.

then 9/11 happened and like a day later he wrote a giant screed on his blog about how AIRPLANES SHOULD NEVER BE WEAPONS!!!! and how he was STRIPPING ALL COMBAT CODE FROM X-PLANE RIGHT NOW, NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN!!!! X-COMBAT IS DEAD!!!

he did a space combat sim too around the same time. called "space combat". http://web.archive.org/web/20090727192223/http://www.x-plane.com/SpaceCombat.html

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

duTrieux. posted:

11foot8 really is a great site

they sell pieces of truck as found art :3

proud of my city :911:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

came across this image again and it always makes me laugh

roll call who you are. i'm helicoptor pie

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

im the myth of bacon

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

important poo poo

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Jerked Chicken Dick

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
cheese monster

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Homo fries

p.s. I would like some homo fries.

Altared State fucked around with this message at 04:53 on May 7, 2017

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

actually mods change the title of yospos to office chair fart storm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Sagebrush posted:

came across this image again and it always makes me laugh

roll call who you are. i'm helicoptor pie

obviously mixed gently caress

didn't a goon do this?

• Locked thread