Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Montasque posted:

Reagan Battalion was the same account that took down Milo and Tomi Lhoren or whatever her name is spelled.

of course they took them down for the worst reasons possible(Milo is gay, Tomi pro choice)

pretty much. reagan battalion are the "old guard" evangelical assholes who want the moral majority bullshit back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/desertislandbk/status/860890357462163456

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
rip

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
figures a left winger would kill him

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
a legend

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
F

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUGkKKAogDs

Nazism is bad, but is communism worse?

Prager U here to :everexpandingthinkingface:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

ScrubLeague posted:

milk fuckin sucks tbh

gently caress u buddy

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

Montasque posted:

Reagan Battalion was the same account that took down Milo and Tomi Lhoren or whatever her name is spelled.

of course they took them down for the worst reasons possible(Milo is gay, Tomi pro choice)

And Twitter rewarded them by verifying their account. :ughh:

coathat
May 21, 2007

Alienwarehouse posted:

And Twitter rewarded them by verifying their account. :ughh:

Ohh no!!! How horrifying!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
being verified on twitter means n o t h i n g

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Darkman Fanpage posted:

being verified on twitter means n o t h i n g

okay milo

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Brute Squad posted:

skimming the comments, it seems the youtube brigade has stumbled onto the real (((answer)))

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

coathat posted:

Ohh no!!! How horrifying!

It's easier for verified accounts to promote themselves. Sorry for sighing at twitter for elevating yet another account which has anti-gay views with a fetish for the economics of Ayn Rand.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
"im verified on twitter! do you know how many followers i have?!"

coathat
May 21, 2007

It's insane how stupid twitter is

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

Brute Squad posted:

Yes, nazism is definitely more hated, hence the house nazi activities committee and nazi blacklists

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Montasque posted:

IIRC they are REALLY big fans of...Evan "McMullen" McMuffin.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Troy Queef posted:

IIRC they are REALLY big fans of...Evan "McMullen" McMuffin.

there's some tenuous connections and people think McMullen is behind the account...

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
creepy mormon cia spook guy

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

Darkman Fanpage posted:

creepy mormon cia spook guy

Isn't it amazing how Democrats are openly embracing this CIA bullshit artist?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

It's healthy to be reminded that mainstream conservatives are also extremely petty, malevolent, and stupid.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/860913450523996160

the gorilla mindset cannot fail, it can only be failed

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

It's healthy to be reminded that mainstream conservatives are also extremely petty, malevolent, and stupid.

no such thing as a moderate republican

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I've got a doozy coming up.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/lucianwintrich/status/860616588462084096

The guy on the left ^

https://twitter.com/ali/status/860640967422074881

Now on the right ^

quote:

In a Facebook post, MILO outlined his new business plan and the $12 million investment funding that it has received from undisclosed investors. He has reportedly hired a seasoned media executive to lead the new 30-person team that will be based out of Miami, Florida.
Don't know if photo-guy is the "executive." But he was apparently an organizer behind the cherubic Twinks for Trump event -- photo in there of him wearing the glasses and black-and-gold shirt. More on him:

quote:

http://crooksandliars.com/matt-osborne/national-bloggers-club-and-their-supe

Ali Akbar, now President of the National Bloggers Club, is one of the conservative blogosphere's most infamous characters. He began his campaign of notoriety with a crime spree in 2006, blazing a six-year trail of fraud. That's him up there, in the mug shots. Akbar's story is as improbable as the Tea Party movement itself, and a lesson on the privileges of power in the age of Citizens United. How did a petty crook rise to these heights in such a short time? Why does he enjoy such influential connections today?

We ask these questions because we see an emerging bipartisan consensus that Akbar's National Bloggers Club (NBC) is entirely notional. Akbar has never applied to the IRS for 501(c)3 status -- despite having claimed as much on the NBC Facebook page. While the NBC requires an unusual amount of personal information from donors, they do not offer those donors an EIN (Employer ID Number) to make their contributions tax deductible.

An EIN is provided upon application for nonprofit status, and should be available if the National Bloggers Club has applied. It is an easy online process. Yet we have been unable to locate an EIN in any database, and inquiries by both liberal and conservative bloggers have been met with silence. When journalist Bill Schmalfeldt contacted the Internal Revenue Service, he was informed that no EIN existed in their database for a National Bloggers Club.

This would be less distressing if Akbar didn't have a long history of covering up his tracks and minimizing his criminal past. In 2006, he stole items from a woman's home; he later broke into a vehicle, stole a debit card, and withdrew money from the victim's account, earning a felony conviction. Yet this record did not keep Akbar out of Republican politics.

Barely a year later, Akbar was accused of discussing election fraud tactics. The accuser, Joey A. Dauben, was a former colleague. In coverage of the controversy, Akbar was frequently and mistakenly identified as a John McCain campaign staffer due to his involvement in Bloggers for McCain, a "cooperating" website independent from the campaign itself. Akbar also caught flak for “scrubbing the web” to cover the tracks of Michael Meissner, a former police chief who was charged with posing as a woman and soliciting photos of underaged boys.
Cue lengthy story about organizing various parties under the National Bloggers Club, raising money from standard conservative donors during the Tea Party craze, shady "scholarship" funds that go nowhere, etc. etc. etc.

More weird stuff:

quote:

[url=http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:CG0qExcXMI8J:[url]www.breitbartunmasked.com/2015/07/09/ali-akbars-latest-tea-party-scam-is-his-most-disturbing-yet/+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=safari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93HrOWOQTRY

Coreco Ja’Quan ‘C.J.’ Pearson came to prominence in February of this year with a ‘viral video’ responding to President Obama’s YouTube interviews, even publishing his own website in April. Akbar, whose self-identification with online video marketing goes back to at least 2010, has been managing Pearson’s online presence. Last week, the young Mr. Pearson got into a Twitter flame war with ‘Mona Brown’ @MonaB2010, a spat which turned into an all-too-familiar social media drama. Claiming that Mona had threatened his family with harm and lawsuits — a claim that even other conservatives dispute — Pearson then received fawning attention from Fox News, conservative politicians, and right wing websites. Meanwhile, Akbar began fundraising in his name at Rally.org under the auspices of Vice & Victory and the National Bloggers Club, collecting thousands of dollars. As I’ve reported here at BU before, neither organization exists as a legally-owned Akbar property.

[...]

On his Facebook wall, Akbar has been claiming that CJ’s parents were planning to sue ‘Mona Brown,’ which is classic contrived Akbar-drama. Peach Pundit has reason to believe that Pearson is just playing games with the suddenly-unavailable, almost certainly-nonexistent ‘Mona Brown of Baltimore, Maryland,’ and this is not unreasonable, for if he wanted to pull off that sort of stunt Pearson could find no better mentor than Akbar.

In June, Pearson signed on with DBC Management Company, an “event, personality, and asset management company” that is one of a constellation of political ventures belonging to Dustin Beth, a University of Wisconsin student whose initials form the DB in the name of the concern. This week, DBC Management had to write off Pearson as a talent upon discovering the lad had forged his father’s signature on the contract. Luckily for us, the Peach Pundit blog obtained a copy of Beth’s dismissal letter, which contains this key paragraph:

Additionally your relationship with Ali Akbar was concerning to me from the beginning and as your presumptive business manager-- I warned you that doing business with Ali would not be in your best interest. Despite these warnings, you were confident that Ali would only be managing your online presence however this has proven to be yet again another fabrication.
:yikes:

There's more btw.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
you're telling me that a movement that worships Donald Trump is rife with con-artists???

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

It's way easier to scam right wing rubes than steal from a car.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
brb, adding "President of the National Bloggers Club" on my resume

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
*still googling*

lmao of course Rob Morrow is involved in this Jesus Christ

https://twitter.com/robmorroliberty/status/703239978445189120

https://twitter.com/robmorroliberty/status/705078656192778240

I'm not posting the Grindr account it's linked in one of the stories

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
rob morrow is a beacon of truth in the fog of uncertain times

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Darkman Fanpage posted:

I wish I still had my Robert morrow tag

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol that link in morrow's tweet has a cnn article from 2012 questioning if karl rove is gay and loving that guy

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Jose posted:

lol that link in morrow's tweet has a cnn article from 2012 questioning if karl rove is gay and loving that guy
I told u there was more!

I told u bro!!!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Morrow would've won

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy
So why do altrighters use "based" when talking about people? I remember that coming up around Lil B, but I guess it's just been meme'd to mean "a person I like" and used only by morons?

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

It's another stupid way of saying someone is 'redpilled.'

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
You hit it on the head in one. It's an incredibly old meme, about circa 2011, and alt-right people love poo poo that should've died out years ago, whether that be Pepe, Feels Guy, or Nazism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Darkman Fanpage posted:

he should be verified by twitter imo