Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

i only know of that britcuck pierce morgan from alex jones' epic rant on cnn and lol morgan sucks the trump cock more than anyone else so lol at thinking your posting anything outragious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

i only know of that britcuck pierce morgan from alex jones' epic rant on cnn and lol morgan sucks the trump cock more than anyone else so lol at thinking your posting anything outragious

hahahahaha the font finally shrunk

baloney even the software is cucking u!!!!!!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
ive heard alot about fonts but i honestly haven't noticed a thing

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

ive heard alot about fonts but i honestly haven't noticed a thing

yeah apparently you have to be the same kinda loser who complains about big imgs instead of havin em resized by your browser?

it was the first time i seen it and when i replied everything was back to normal. it was still really funny seein the software itself attach less importance to your words 🤣😛

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
if it wasn't :effort: i could see zdr trolling me by setting my font size -1

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

lol maybe stop giving him ideas, u fukken peckerwood

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

i have been told i speak french comme un clochard so i am bilingual in peckerwoodeze

at least i speak spanish like a frenchman hein hein hein

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i took a picture of a duck in a tapestry a couple of days ago

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

in my town its a thing to go feed the ducks at the cemetary pond
which is ncaf now that i think about it

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

an actual dog posted:

Immortal Technique pushed Lin Manuel Miranda into a garbage can in high school.

lol

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Roboto has a dual nature. It has a mechanical skeleton and the forms are largely geometric. At the same time, the font features friendly and open curves. While some grotesks distort their letterforms to force a rigid rhythm, Roboto doesn’t compromise, allowing letters to be settled into their natural width. This makes for a more natural reading rhythm more commonly found in humanist and serif types.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

zen death robot posted:

Oh my god more fontchat gently caress all of you

hahahahah you were fukken with baloney wasnt ya! lolol

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
If you're not using OCR-A for everything you'll never be able to protect John Connor.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

o k i believe you ;)

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
what's the cool font to dislike these days

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

CAROL posted:

Jokerman, same as always.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

CAROL posted:

everybody hates on the yob cuz they aint the yob

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

rudatron posted:

Roboto has a dual nature. It has a mechanical skeleton and the forms are largely geometric. At the same time, the font features friendly and open curves. While some grotesks distort their letterforms to force a rigid rhythm, Roboto doesn’t compromise, allowing letters to be settled into their natural width. This makes for a more natural reading rhythm more commonly found in humanist and serif types.

slick burn on fixed-width fonts in here (gently caress off fixed width is best width)

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

CAROL posted:

Still comic sans last I checked

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
WTF did you say any bone daddy?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCYolubhmbM

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/861257646472658944

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Alex Jones broke his penis

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

He's finally following the path of the bodhisattva Bill Hicks and is doing heroic doses to squeegee his third eye.

I wish he had lost his children years ago.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

That's just the parasite eve logo.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

**transcends synthetic vr**
**gets in bed with a goblin**

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Does the Infowars cult have a conspiracy theory for le pens loss yet

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Pomp posted:

It was demons.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

English speakers spelling it Joan instead of Jeanne sapped the French people of their strength, something something Algerians.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Pomp posted:

soros stole the election/the french are all cucks take your pick

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Pomp posted:

At a guess, I'm going to say they'll blame (((globalist bankers))).

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.
https://twitter.com/wyatt_privilege/status/861374594392915968

Edit: AJ is on board https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/861625048318267394

The Little Kielbasa has issued a correction as of 18:06 on May 8, 2017

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
thats not a coincidence he did that

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
hail gay satan

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Too complex and stupid, your symbol needs to be memorable and easy enough to spray paint on walls without it looking 'wrong'

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

rudatron posted:

Too complex and stupid, your symbol needs to be memorable and easy enough to spray paint on walls without it looking 'wrong'

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

smoke sumthin bitch posted:

thats not a coincidence he did that

go away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i hope the aliens come back and put us out of our misery

• Locked thread