Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Nuebot posted:

Her face looks like something made out of the Dark Souls character sliders. "Just going to slide everything above the teeth as upwards as I can, aaaand there go the eyes."

This is the worst episode of Monster Factory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Hihohe posted:

This is the worst episode of Monster Factory

Turn on your monitor

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Munchables posted:

I watched an episode a couple weeks ago, she's not with the rapist and the kid who got raped moved out and fatmom got married to the chewface dude.

Did she lose custody of any of her children, or has the Overton window shifted to include "welcomed the pedophile who abused your daughter back into your own home" as acceptable parenting in the eyes of the state?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Hihohe posted:

When you collect them your money doesn't go up.

:laffo:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Awwww, schwitz.

Escape Addict
Jan 25, 2012

YOSPOS
I'm curious if Microsoft Captionbot can detect AUG.

I've been feeding it pics from earlier in this thread and it seems to miss out on the important details.

I mean it's not wrong, per se, but it doesn't describe the AUG that just leaps out at a human observer.

Escape Addict has a new favorite as of 06:49 on May 7, 2017

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Escape Addict posted:

I'm curious if Microsoft Captionbot can detect AUG.

I've been feeding it pics from earlier in this thread and it seems to miss out on the important details.

That's terrible. I can barely stand to look at it. Please charge your phone.

Escape Addict
Jan 25, 2012

YOSPOS

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Breetai posted:

Did she lose custody of any of her children, or has the Overton window shifted to include "welcomed the pedophile who abused your daughter back into your own home" as acceptable parenting in the eyes of the state?

It's been acceptable for ages. You probably know it under the name 'Catholic Church'.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Guy Goodbody posted:

No one on earth has ever said that the Honey Boo Boo mom has a pretty face

it's just something people say about morbidly obese people when they're trying to be nice (not that there's any reason to try to be nice to honey boo boo lady)

it's kinda like how when fat-positive artists draw pictures of "sexy" fat people they're all round and (literally) curvy, but they still don't have fat rolls spilling out of everywhere or boobs to their knees or stretch marks or cellulite or varicose veins or bedsores or fungus

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Sagebrush posted:

it's just something people say about morbidly obese people when they're trying to be nice (not that there's any reason to try to be nice to honey boo boo lady)

it's kinda like how when fat-positive artists draw pictures of "sexy" fat people they're all round and (literally) curvy, but they still don't have fat rolls spilling out of everywhere or boobs to their knees or stretch marks or cellulite or varicose veins or bedsores or fungus

I remember some MRA drawing where a curvy girl was being embraced by a hot dude, and then we see a hot girl with a neckbeard fatty in a fedora. I mostly remember that the buff alpha Chad dude looked his lady in the eyes, because there was some text about respecting your lover. The fedora dude was staring at his girl's boobs.

Last weekend there was some 'wild news across the world' story on the radio about a German woman who visited a brothel, got pregnant, and was suing the man for child support. But the case was 7 years old/she didn't remember the exact man, whatever. The radio hosts were tearing into what they imagined she had to look like, because no good looking woman PAYS for sex. Meanwhile they lamented that a guy has to be super smart and rich, or just rich, to even get laid and then you have to worry about being called a rapist if she changes her mind the next morning. Same dudes were also laughing about the 'feminist war on stealthing.'

At some point you have to wonder if some of these men were turned into women by a loving genie, how the gently caress they'd treat men and women.

Lord Ludikrous
Jun 7, 2008

Enjoy your tea...

Solice Kirsk posted:

Awwww, schwitz.

It's an outfit based off the stereotypical appearance of the child evacuees sent into the countryside away from London in the Second World War. Loads of British children's literature has them as protagonists, such as The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. Probably not the strangest fancy dress out there.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ludicro posted:

It's an outfit based off the stereotypical appearance of the child evacuees sent into the countryside away from London in the Second World War. Loads of British children's literature has them as protagonists, such as The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. Probably not the strangest fancy dress out there.

Oh! Like Bedknobs and Broomsticks. I loved that movie as a kid.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Sagebrush posted:

The honeybooboo mom is ugly but she is atleast not blowing the cash she got on poo poo and is using it to better her family. You have to give her credit for being smart enough to know that she could make her family better by making it temporarily a circus.

Edit nm. didnt know about her pedo enabling poo poo. gently caress her

snergle has a new favorite as of 03:24 on May 8, 2017

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHlaFC84s-8

Everything about this is magical

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Cowslips Warren posted:

Last weekend there was some 'wild news across the world' story on the radio about a German woman who visited a brothel, got pregnant, and was suing the man for child support.

That's pretty indefensible?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Cumslut1895 posted:

I agree. Any responsible professional sex worker knows to use a condom.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

The only question this did not answer was what it has to do with dog training.

Carnival of Shrews
Mar 27, 2013

You're not David Attenborough

Solice Kirsk posted:

Oh! Like Bedknobs and Broomsticks. I loved that movie as a kid.

Child evacuees really looked like that, complete with label:

But weirdly, that outfit also comes up on image searches as an 'Anne Frank costume', despite being not much like anything Anne Frank is wearing in photos of her, and being sized for a younger girl; there's a photo of a kid in that very outfit, with the parcel label replaced by a Judenstern patch.

But on further reading, at least one little 'Anne Frank' turns out to be Jewish, and about to do a class presentation on a book that means a lot to her -- while dressed as one of the people in it. This has to be a moment when it's legit to dress up as Anne Frank.

'Anne Frank (possibly on the arm of Hitler)' still seems to strike a surprising number of grown adults as a fine costume idea, and they don't spare the AUG:

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
I saw that baggie of ashes as a baggie of meth because my brain remembered Hitler loved him some meth before it remembered the holocaust.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

:stare: Jesus gently caress.

E: this is actually more disgusting to me than any leg fungus/fat mound post.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Anne Frank Fan Fic

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Cumslut1895 posted:

Nah, it wasn't a sex worker. The woman spent four days in a hotel, met a guy named "Michael" there, had sex with him and got pregnant. In 2016 she sued the hotel to give out the full name of her lover (because he had only told her his first name, "Michael"), but the courts decided against her - as four people named "Michael" had had a room in the hotel during those four days and she could provide no additional information besides his first name the judge said that the hotel wasn't obliged to give her the information on all four men. Unless she remembers his last name or anything else she could use to single this Michael out she won't get child support, as giving out private data of a larger group of people just because one of them might be guilty of something is not allowed. (Besides, it might well be that the guy wasn't even telling her his real first name). No idea why news stations abroad use this story to get all "RAARGH FEMINISM"

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

System Metternich posted:

No idea why news stations abroad use this story to get all "RAARGH FEMINISM"

Because a woman did a thing.

That's it.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Fathis Munk posted:

The only question this did not answer was what it has to do with dog training.

I assumed it was a "nice" way of calling women stupid bitches.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I have a feeling this isn't going to be as empowering as they think it will be.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The gently caress is body wash anyway? I have a bar of soap and it's great because it slides into my rear end CRACK easily.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Jerry Cotton posted:

The gently caress is body wash anyway? I have a bar of soap and it's great because it slides into my rear end CRACK easily.

Get used to it because Millenials Have Murdered Bar Soap.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

zoux posted:

Get used to it because Millenials Have Murdered Bar Soap.

I got a crate of bar soaps ten years ago and I still haven't run out. I'm not quite sure what "millennials" are.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

I use Dr. Squatch Pine Tar Soap. It's great.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Bar soaps are poo poo as you have to dry them after use or they melt everywhere into a pile of gross goop. Also, they last so long that it's like "gently caress you soap, I'm tired of you, get finished already so I can use something else."

I guess they are more environmentally friendly though.

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

Weldon Pemberton posted:

Bar soaps are poo poo as you have to dry them after use or they melt everywhere into a pile of gross goop.

I have literally never had this problem, are you using lovely soap?

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

Jmcrofts posted:

I have literally never had this problem, are you using lovely soap?

Jerry Cotton posted:

...it's great because it slides into my rear end CRACK easily.

Jerry is.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Weldon Pemberton posted:

Bar soaps are poo poo as you have to dry them after use or they melt everywhere into a pile of gross goop. Also, they last so long that it's like "gently caress you soap, I'm tired of you, get finished already so I can use something else."

I guess they are more environmentally friendly though.

What the hell kind of bar soap do you use that this is an issue?

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

zoux posted:

I have a feeling this isn't going to be as empowering as they think it will be.

The bottle designs could be more AUG

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

om nom nom posted:

What the hell kind of bar soap do you use that this is an issue?

He just mixes great big glutinous handfuls of tallow and lye, and then slathers that all over his hide.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

I use bar soaps with a beeswax and essential oils base that can get a little melty if left in a dish that allows water to pool under them (instead of in something like a shower basket).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I don't rub the bar onto my own skin like some sort of demented heathen. It goes on a loofah, the loofah gets washed.

• Locked thread