Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/861554864542941185

mannerup fucked around with this message at 15:46 on May 8, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

it does own knowing you got to live during the administration of the dumbest president in history.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

General Flynn was also fired by Obama :psyduck:

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

oh goodness when did this lil guy come around?

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

lol the President of the United States is publicly asking a Senate Judiciary subcommittee to directly question his former Acting Attorney General he fired on if she knows who was leaking classified information to the press

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Groovelord Neato posted:

it does own knowing you got to live during the administration of the dumbest president in history.

i know people are all worked up about him as if he is a serious president.

just kick back and lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY

that is the leader of the free world that can destroy the planet 43 times over with nukes. he changed out the big red button for coke a cola button instead

no other president was so integrated into American pop culture as The Don before being elected.

The dude has many faults and in general is a terrible president, but he obvious is 100% American, loves this country, and is in fact not a lizard person.

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
Donald Trump might genuinely be the most American man alive

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

let me see if I understand, he thinks that it casts suspicion on her that this information supposedly leaked to the press after she provided it to the WH (his people)? that she was all, "now that I've told someone else about this, I'm free to blab to the fake news!"?

also "council"

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

hmbol, also shivering & stamping my feet as the glaciers close in

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Gallant maintains silence during the time leading up to an important court hearing
Goofus sends out tweets daily about things that could prove perjury and lead to impeachment.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hammerite posted:

let me see if I understand, he thinks that it casts suspicion on her that this information supposedly leaked to the press after she provided it to the WH (his people)? that she was all, "now that I've told someone else about this, I'm free to blab to the fake news!"?

also "council"

You all see yet? This post right here is exactly wrong. You all are still thinking it's Bush and Obama years. Logic and reason have lost.

Madness reigns and it's henchmen are doublethink and identity. Oust your preconceived notions of reality and virtue. Embrace this new glorious era of memes.

Once you realize there are no longer any sides, the freer of yourself you will be.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Snatch Duster posted:

The dude has many faults and in general is a terrible president, but he obvious is 100% American, loves this country, and is in fact not a lizard person.

he actually hates this country he's just in love with an idealized never existed version of it. like most right wing morons lol

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

Donald Trump is like a fatter, stupider, much less sympathetic version of the Penguin in Batman Returns, except President instead of Mayor of Gotham.

And when Batman puts out the recording of him admitting he lied about everything, Trump's supporters won't turn on him.

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

Hammerite posted:

also "council"

What a loving dunce lmao

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
:sadcoke: ENTERING THE LOL ZONE :sadcoke:

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Groovelord Neato posted:

he actually hates this country he's just in love with an idealized never existed version of it. like most right wing morons lol

Lol just lol of you think that.

Daddy Don wants it to be the 80s again but with twitter.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Egbert Souse posted:

Gallant maintains silence during the time leading up to an important court hearing
Goofus sends out tweets daily about things that could prove perjury and lead to impeachment.

I love president goofus

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Snatch Duster posted:

it was even shittier in the 80s.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Dial-a-Dog posted:

I love president goofus

President Gallant works with his advisors to sift through many information sources to make important decisions.
President Goofus watches Fox News Channel

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Groovelord Neato posted:

it was even shittier in the 80s.

wow, never knew that one person could be so wrong

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Snatch Duster posted:

Lol just lol of you think that.

He has absolutely asked why he can't bring back slavery at least once

Also he will never do the actual thing that makes America work(tax the loving rich) because pee pee doo doo he is a bad president

Lol I'm glad that's more relevant again

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
Inheriting a bunch of wealth and blowing it all but failing upwards on a parade of abuse and angry lies. He IS America.

Even the anti-American dirty dealings with foreign powers are super American

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jukebox Hero posted:

Also he will never do the actual thing that makes America work(tax the loving rich) because pee pee doo doo he is a bad president

you're such an idiot god drat

can you even lol?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Please do not engage snatch duster or he'll think it's ok to post here

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
shut up you're just a dog

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Jukebox Hero posted:

i wish the journalist or whoever who asked him what time period he was referring to in the "again" of maga and got trump to say 50s/60s had loving followed up with so 90+ percent tax on the rich and half the workforce in unions?? wonder if trump woulda gone nah just black people not having any rights.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Hammerite posted:

also "council"

He's really leaning hard into that "telling the public about my corruption is the real crime!" angle.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

Malinois posted:

What a loving dunce lmao

Donald Trump, the man whose lawyers have to meet with him in pairs so he won't lie to them, and who cannot spell the word "counsel" in spite of having lawyers out the wazoo, is President of the US

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Please do not engage snatch duster or he'll think it's ok to post here

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
https://www.axios.com/liberal-and-conservative-brains-handle-emotions-differently-2392560248.html

lol

quote:

Psychiatrist Gail Saltz found that if you look at the size of brain structures, you can predict someone's ideology at at a "frequency of 71.6 percent."

quote:

Conservatives often have a larger and more active amygdala.
What that means: This is responsible for fear processing information and activating the fight-or-flight response. It is expected that someone with this feature will be influenced by fear when making decisions.

lol I didn't verify this article or this probably-bunk study at all before sharing it because that's how we do things now lol

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer

Rex-Goliath posted:

oh goodness when did this lil guy come around?

With the help of KrolleBolle (the designer), I made the purchase about a week ago. This thread makes me laugh like an idiot every day. :sadcoke:

I'm anticipating that he's going to be pressing that button like mad today lol

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

SlipkPIe posted:

https://www.axios.com/liberal-and-conservative-brains-handle-emotions-differently-2392560248.html

lol

lol I didn't verify this article or this probably-bunk study at all before sharing it because that's how we do things now lol

it feels correct, and that's enough to make me certain lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
The EPA just fired half its science board lol

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

SlipkPIe posted:

lol

posting bad science makes you the lols

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

SlipkPIe posted:

lol

lol half of the hacky article is trump and clinton quotes

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

haljordan posted:

It looks like he just copied the logo from The Young and the Restless

It's dignity! Gah! Don't you even know dignity when you see it?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Jose posted:

The EPA just fired half its science board lol

Lol my goodness, here's an article about it
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...administration/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mickey Mental
May 18, 2008

runupon cracker posted:

It's dignity! Gah! Don't you even know dignity when you see it?

lol