Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

The Bloop posted:

Renamed to Taint Tracker and scheduled for E3 reveal

Is this why people keep putting their joycons in condoms?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
None of us know what a condom is used for

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Joycondom

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Lakbay posted:

None of us know what a condom is used for

Duh it's for putting your joycon in your butt

Tempura Wizard
Sep 15, 2006

spending all
spending
spending all my time

Imagined posted:

...is mandating that all eShop prices match brick and mortar in order not to offend retailers.

Which is why the few games that are digital only are a lot cheaper.
Puyo Puyo Tetris is 10 dollars cheaper digital when compared to physical, so it doesn't quite hold up.

What I'm trying to say is, have you bought PPT yet? Everyone should buy PuyoTetris.

nerd_of_prey
Mar 27, 2010

Tempura Wizard posted:

Puyo Puyo Tetris is 10 dollars cheaper digital when compared to physical, so it doesn't quite hold up.

What I'm trying to say is, have you bought PPT yet? Everyone should buy PuyoTetris.

I have puyo Tetris, it makes me sad because I suck so bad....

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Dr Cheeto posted:

I wouldn't know. Mine are free from any such obstruction to my gaming pleasure.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Dr Cheeto posted:

How do you get the spermicide off the joycon?

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Lowen SoDium posted:

Orally

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Lowen SoDium posted:

Run the condom through the dishwasher.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Joycondoms on Toad's Taint Tracker

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Lowen SoDium posted:

if you cum on it, then the sperm and spermicide cancel each other out

namaste

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
This thread is weird again.

snograt
Jul 18, 2013

rattus rattus
senile old twattus
"Again?"

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Anything more than just rumors of Dragon Quest Builders coming to Switch?

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

parallelodad posted:

Even better!

What's the last November game like that... Project H.A.M.M.E.R.?

I've seen lots of people lament it but looked like garbage imo.

Miyamoto's Project Giant Robot.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Patter Song posted:

Miyamoto's Project Giant Robot.

Even that they never showed video of our mentioned in a direct, only showed to press.

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy
NBA Playgrounds coming out tomorrow and having no reviews yet seems like a bad sign. I'll hold off on grabbing that but I'll probably pick up Minecraft on the 11th.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Rexroom posted:

This thread is weird again.

HD rumble butt plugs are frankly less weird than anime 3000yr old prepubescent face petting sims.

Leisure Suit Larry 4D only for Nintendo Switch

bkerlee
Aug 3, 2006

Slimy and gross.

Mister Facetious posted:

Oh god I hope so.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
I will buy Minecraft for the first time on Nintendo Switch.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

The Bloop posted:

HD rumble butt plugs are frankly less weird than anime 3000yr old prepubescent face petting sims.

I thought there was more to Fire Emblem then that.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

I will continue to never own a copy of Minecraft on the 11th, thanks for listening

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

chaleski posted:

I will continue to never own a copy of Minecraft on the 11th, thanks for listening

I hope someone crafts a mine right in your house.

Mr Phillby
Apr 8, 2009

~TRAVIS~

Tempura Wizard posted:

In the UK PPT (yes I bought it yes it is good) is the same price retail and digital, so maybe this is an NOE policy? It's dumb as hell and not cool at all but it's way cheaper to just use the NA store anyway.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

chaleski posted:

hell, same

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I will buy Minecraft for the first time on Nintendo Switch.

If you could plug a keyboard and mouse into the Switch, I would buy Minecraft for the Switch

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
I have lived my entire life without playing minecraft once and i feel supremely good for this reason alone

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I wish I could have lived my life without reading u r posts

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Minecraft is pretty cool, especially with friends, but its billionaire creator being a massive dick kinda soured me on it.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Infinitum posted:

I wish I could have lived my life without reading u r posts

:ironicat:

Maxwellsdemon
Nov 12, 2007
meh
Grimey Drawer

Mister Facetious posted:

I need this to happen.

acksplode
May 17, 2004

SeANMcBAY posted:

Minecraft is pretty cool, especially with friends, but its billionaire creator being a massive dick kinda soured me on it.

He sold the game and its development company to Microsoft, so you'll just be giving your money to the typical faceless unethical unaccountable megacorporation.

ghostwritingduck
Aug 26, 2004

"I hope you like waking up at 6 a.m. and having your favorite things destroyed. P.S. Forgive me because I'm cuter than that $50 wire I just ate."

Kashuno posted:

They definitely won't announce those this year. Expect this year to focus heavily on Super Mario Odyssey, Splatoon, and Xeno2. Maybe a crazy reveal, but not likely.

I'll be really disappointed if Nintendo doesn't show off at least a couple big things for next year this summer. Mario and Xenogears 2 should be great, but not announcing anything for next year would mean entering the fall without any indication games after Christmas.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

ghostwritingduck posted:

I'll be really disappointed if Nintendo doesn't show off at least a couple big things for next year this summer. Mario and Xenogears 2 should be great, but not announcing anything for next year would mean entering the fall without any indication games after Christmas.

They could always do another January Madness Direct like the 2013 one.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

We're like a little over month away from E3 :woop:

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

ghostwritingduck posted:

If Nintendo brings literally more than 1 game this time I think they'll be fine.

acksplode
May 17, 2004

Viewtiful Jew posted:

They could always do another January Madness Direct like the 2013 one.

Yeah I'd expect Nintendo to save big game announcements for a Nintendo Direct. E3 isn't the huge deal it used to be in general thanks to the internet, and Nintendo has their own platform that they can use to make headlines at a less crowded time.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

If I can't play as Monkey D. Luffy in ARMS then they royally hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy

SeANMcBAY posted:

Notch is for sure a dumbass loser, but I don't think he gets money for it anymore.

• Locked thread