Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

IdealFlaws posted:

Chrono Cross... I'm probably like 5 mins away from the ending credits
An ending credits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Finish your drat games.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I gave up at the end of both Romancing SaGa 2 and 3, and make no apologies because those bosses are insane.

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

An ending credits.

:eyepop:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Evil Eagle posted:

Finish your drat games.

I'm sorry. I will finish Neo DuckTales and Cave Story very soon.

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

Evil Eagle posted:

Finish your drat games.

FINE

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Shovel Knight Specter of Torment. I liked this one the most I think. The expanded levels were great and the amount of added content is absurd even when compared to plague knight.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
open sorcery

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

1. Persona 5

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The Curious Expedition.

Solid, quick Humble Bundle score. Would be better if there was online multiplayer.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

1. Persona 5
  2. Abzu

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Breath of the wild

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

1. Persona 5
  2. Abzu

Oh man is abzu the cool looking water exploration game? That looks like my thing, how is it?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ArfJason posted:

Oh man is abzu the cool looking water exploration game? That looks like my thing, how is it?

It was actually pretty cool. I liked it better than Journey

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

It also has a cool screensaver mode built into the game

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It was actually pretty cool. I liked it better than Journey

drat i guess i'll play it soon

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

After reading synthy's recommendation I beat Abzû too. I really liked it, there's not much of a "game" to it but it's gorgeous and a very satisfying experience. It's only a couple hours long

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Pablo Gigante posted:

After reading synthy's recommendation I beat Abzû too. I really liked it, there's not much of a "game" to it but it's gorgeous and a very satisfying experience. It's only a couple hours long

thats exactly what i need after P5, thanks boys

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment. I think it's my favorite SK campaign thus far, it's certainly the one that felt the smoothest to play. Getting remixed levels and music is also a big plus for me.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Watching the credits roll for Yakuza 0 right now.
I've got 60 some hours of total playtime and I still have to finish the real estate and cabaret side quests

E: correction, total play time was 70:01 at 62.83% completion

Baxate fucked around with this message at 05:43 on May 8, 2017

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Ludwig van Halen posted:

Watching the credits roll for Yakuza 0 right now.
I've got 60 some hours of total playtime and I still have to finish the real estate and cabaret side quests

E: correction, total play time was 70:01 at 62.83% completion

You should finish those theyre as much the story as the main missions imo

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

You should finish those theyre as much the story as the main missions imo

Yep. That's the plan. I was working on those before doing the final story mission, but I decided I felt like wrapping up the main story and finishing the rest in premium adventure

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I thought I got to the end of Arkham Knight but apparently the true ending requires you to get every Riddler trophy so keep posted I guess ✌🏻😎

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

codenameFANGIO posted:

I thought I got to the end of Arkham Knight but apparently the true ending requires you to get every Riddler trophy so keep posted I guess ✌🏻😎

i went and did that it isnt worth it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

codenameFANGIO posted:

I just youtubed the real ending and yeah it's definitely not worth the hassle

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Did they make the trophies bad in knight? They were some of my favourite things in asglum and city and i did them less due to completionism and due to how fjn some of the gadget puzzles were

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Did they make the trophies bad in knight? They were some of my favourite things in asglum and city and i did them less due to completionism and due to how fjn some of the gadget puzzles were

A lot of the DLC trophies are bad like get x number of medals doing bat mobile races but with this specific skin

Most of the trophies for the main game are good tho

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

ArfJason posted:

They're still fun but as always with these things it's going to vary from person to person how much they enjoy it. There are so many in this one that if it isn't fun for someone it's gonna come off as a major chore.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
ooh right, the curse of making things bigger, theres probably a trillion of them and likely more tedious ones

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

twilight princess hd

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I have always gotten all the Riddler trophies in the other Arkham games and the first part of his boss fight was pretty cool this time so I am going to get them all again. I am pretty sure the true ending will be disappointing because the rest of the story was pretty bad already.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

codenameFANGIO posted:

I have always gotten all the Riddler trophies in the other Arkham games and the first part of his boss fight was pretty cool this time so I am going to get them all again. I am pretty sure the true ending will be disappointing because the rest of the story was pretty bad already.
Spoiler: Batman marries the Batmobile.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

ArfJason posted:

ooh right, the curse of making things bigger, theres probably a trillion of them and likely more tedious ones

theres some where you have to use the cars detective mode to follow a path and if you dont follow it to the T the farther ones ahead dont show up

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd

This is pretty much my favorite series of games ever by now

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Dishonored. I bought the sequel on sale a couple weeks back and figured I should run through the original again first since I had it sitting in my Steam library. It was a lot of fun but I wish there were more nonlethal tools.

e: now I've already beaten more games so far in 2017 than I did in the entirety of 2016. My gaming power is growing...

Punished Chuck fucked around with this message at 05:31 on May 9, 2017

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
I got the enter the gungeon platinum .. heres a video of me doing the 6th chamber with 1/2 heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hN2eh8hkA0

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

I got the enter the gungeon platinum .. heres a video of me doing the 6th chamber with 1/2 heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hN2eh8hkA0

those huntsman reloads, loving wow

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

GTA: San Andreas...on iPhone, like 3 years after starting it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

those huntsman reloads, loving wow

i wasnt gonna pick it up cos i thought i was on 9 curse already but i guess it was 8 :sweatdrop: i only went to the 6th floor on that run to unlock the gunslingers ashes anyways and decided to clear it out looking for shelletons for the hunt quest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

I.N.R.I posted:

i wasnt gonna pick it up cos i thought i was on 9 curse already but i guess it was 8 :sweatdrop: i only went to the 6th floor on that run to unlock the gunslingers ashes anyways and decided to clear it out looking for shelletons for the hunt quest

Wb

• Locked thread