Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Well come on man, you have to tell us the story

A few years ago I was living I rural Missouri. Not too far from SA headquarters actually. I was out on cold autumn night about 11:00 for a run. Cold, misty night. As my habit on wet runs, I was wearing a black trash bag and clear safety glasses. Also I was listening to UYD while running.

I round a corner coming over the top of a hill and I notice up in the sky, right at top of tree line, a bright, flickering orange light. At first I assume it's a street lamp but then I realize it's way too high to be a street light. And then I realize it's moving.

I stop running so I can see it better. By this time it's moved out from behind d the trees and is passing over my head. It looks like a big ball of orange fire, all flickering and hazy around the edges.

I take my glasses off, thinking maybe the moisture was making an airplane light seem blurry. No change. Light is still there, still moving.

Meanwhile Jonathan and Seth continue to have a conversation in my ears.

I stood there for about a minute, watching this light traverse the sky. I was about the size of my thumbnail with my hand out at arms length. It flickered and wavered, just like a big ball of fire. I took my earphones out eventually to check if it was making any sound. Dead silent.

It slowly approached the other horizon and became dimmer and dimmer until it finally disappeared.

I was totally shocked and bewildered. The only explanation I could think of was a low flying satilight catching the sun just right. Or some sort of space shuttle re-entering.

I ran home and looked up websites that show the positions of satilight referenced to your location and I found nothing that matched what I saw.

To this day it confuses me, I've never seen anything like before or since. I don't think it was an alien spacecraft or anything and I imagine it must have been a meteorite? I don't know... All I know is it was bazaar, eerie, confusing,..... And Jonathan and Seth were there with me for every moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Seatbelts

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010

Astrochicken posted:

I'm miming weed.
Either Cheech or Chong was doing an AMA on Reddit earlier. Someone should have brought that to their attention.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

I'm pretty confused as to what this is.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

It's just an interview of Seth and Jonathan, I don't get what you're freaking out about man.

The frequent cutting is offputting and the audio is pretty bad

oh wait it's kind of insane actually

421 views though, nice

edit: I don't think it's insane, I think it's just a misguided way for this guy to talk about his favourite podcast and do some animation on his own show.

The Narrator fucked around with this message at 06:20 on May 5, 2017

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

It's definitely not the weirdest thing on Youtube but I was just looking to kill some time with a random UYD clip and saw "uhh yeah dude ed sheeran" in the suggestions of the search bar and thought, oh cool, someone uploaded that clip and got whatever that was. I couldn't tell, did he .. make those animations or rip them from one of the 55INCH vids or what?

Now this and another one from the same channel are great compilations of UYD rants about various celebrities.

H A T T A M
Apr 21, 2016

The Narrator posted:

It's just an interview of Seth and Jonathan, I don't get what you're freaking out about man.

It's pretty good. Not as good as when Kendrick Lamar interviewed 2pac though.

Jerry Seinfeld
Mar 30, 2009

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

this is making me so uncomfortable

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Imagine cutting into a Barry White Song.
I just played horse weed minds eye with my girlfriends mom, she loves it. Thanks uyd

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

CaptainJuan posted:

I just played horse weed minds eye with my girlfriends mom, she loves it. Thanks uyd

"my girlfriends mom" .... I'm going to guess minds eye?

Postmaster GBS
Jan 14, 2013

Mime the J.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

i smoked it already

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007
Did Seth's car show up on TV yet? Wasn't that supposed to be this week?

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Jeff Wiiver posted:

Coming Monday, assuming nothing's changed from when he announced it

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
The young and the restless is going to get a really bizarre viewership bump from an unlikely demographic

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

CaptainJuan posted:

Someone (maybe a poster in this thread) definitely made an online Horse-Weed-Mind's Eye generator and posted it here but I can't find it. Someone help me out?

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.

C-Euro posted:

Someone (maybe a poster in this thread) definitely made an online Horse-Weed-Mind's Eye generator and posted it here but I can't find it. Someone help me out?

http://www.tetramor.ph/minds_eye/

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Was it someone in this thread who made this? I've used this at family gatherings and on tinder dates and it's just such a good icebreaker in any situation so bless you

Phlag
Nov 2, 2000

We make a special trip just for you, same low price.

Jeff Wiiver posted:

https://twitter.com/thumbnumb/status/861626210320867328

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Ha, you can see the uyd sticker.

edit: also the bra

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Seriously I have no idea how that car is still running or why he continues to drive it. Also it belongs a museum.

Carlton Banks
Jan 5, 2004

"The Tigers' biggest obstacle to a championship will be keeping a straight face. The Tigers in three."

CortezFantastic posted:

Seriously I have no idea how that car is still running or why he continues to drive it.

Because it is a car of sincerity

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

Seth will be buried in the 'dance.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
i call it Twin Jets

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

CortezFantastic posted:

Seriously I have no idea how that car is still running or why he continues to drive it. Also it belongs a museum.

Because it's Seth?

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Jippa posted:

He definitely sounded like he was off the weed or some thing.

Called it.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Devastating news for Seth today. Hope he doesn't take it too hard.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
I can't believe Seth was right about the bra

lmao zebong
Nov 25, 2006

NBA All-Injury First Team
Jonathan saying that Seth taped the found bra tag into an index card so he didn't lose it while he did his research is the most UYD thing ever

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry
575: felt like they only talked about 3 different things because all of the bits went on for 25 minutes.

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Does Seth just pretend not to know about poo poo like Mythbusters to gently caress with Jah?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Did/does Seth really drink 10 dollar wheat grass shots daily?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
My favorite Seth story is that he would go to that sandwich spot and hand them a paper of what he wanted, and they always thought he was just a mute. Lmao

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

Does Seth just pretend not to know about poo poo like Mythbusters to gently caress with Jah?

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Did/does Seth really drink 10 dollar wheat grass shots daily?

herein lies the mystery and the allure of Seth Romatelli

ribtstu
Feb 11, 2017

how did he k now???

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Sometimes I wonder how Jonathan turned out the way he did and then I hear poo poo like his dad collects Starbucks gift cards.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

inferis posted:

Sometimes I wonder how Jonathan turned out the way he did and then I hear poo poo like his dad collects Starbucks gift cards.

lol

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!

inferis posted:

Not even collects, straight steals them at the register.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

inferis posted:

"Cut a finger for me mummy" or what ever that quote was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

I'm pretty sure to this day the only thing I've seen him in is as the bad guy in Richie rich