Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
The injury is a work/angle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

rovert posted:

The injury is a work/angle.

You're a work/angle. Is she still going to be out of the match?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Evil Badman posted:

You're a work/angle. Is she still going to be out of the match?

I'm not a scoopsman but even I can tell you they're obviously setting up a rematch at Brooklyn.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Was gonna say it's pretty convenient how she'll only be out until right after the Takeover

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

Was gonna say it's pretty convenient how she'll only be out until right after the Takeover

The timeline of her recuperation started when the episode aired and not from when the show was taped.

Meltzer & PWInsider reported it was real. Marks.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

What fuckin idiots

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

*whoop wrong thread

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

rovert posted:

The timeline of her recuperation started when the episode aired and not from when the show was taped.

Meltzer & PWInsider reported it was real. Marks.

Do they care that little?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Kurt's not there, Miz and Dean are joint GMs tonight

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Balor defeated The Miz via pinfall. During the match Maryse got on the apron and accidentally got knocked off by Balor. Miz got on the mic and said as acting GM, the referee was required to DQ Balor. Ambrose came out and said the DQ has been overturned and the match was being restarted. Ambrose then had Maryse banned from ringside. Balor hit the Coup De Grace for the pinfall.

It's uh, going to be A Night

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Current spoilers for Raw.

- Dean Ambrose is first out for the Raw portion of the evening, quickly followed by Miz & Maryse. With Kurt Angle not present, Ambrose & Miz/Maryse are co-General Managers for the night. BRAUN STROWMAN is out with his arm in a sling. Strowman says he’s hurt, but he can still beat Kalisto with one-arm tied behind his back. Ambrose books a rematch between Strowman & Kalisto (with the Monster having one-arm tied behind his back, of course) and Finn Bálor vs. Miz which starts... right now!

- Miz def. Bálor by DQ when Maryse attacks her husband, but Ambrose is out to restart the match after banning Maryse from ringside.

- Bálor def. Miz via pinfall following a Coup de Grace

- Nia Jax approaches Alexa Bliss in the locker room to ask her why she didn’t run her down last week. She asks if the champ really meant that she’s great, and Alexa says of course. Nia figures that means she should get a title shot after Bayley’s rematch. Bliss says she doesn’t make matches, Angle does, but she’ll ask. Jax says Alexa has a new best friend until that match gets made, as she’s gonna watch the champ’s back to make sure she gets her shot.

- Alexa Bliss (with Nia Jax) def. Mickie James (who brings out Bayley as back-up). The champ tries to continue the beating on James after the bell, but Bayley chases her off. Nia comes in and punishes Mickie.

- Miz & Maryse approach Dean backstage. Ambrose says he’s booked most of the show, so they can take off. Miz wants to know when his Miz TV with “one of the guys from One Direction” goes on, and Dean says Raw is about more action, less talking tonight. Miz then says Dean’s been hiding out back here, so he books him in a match with Bray Wyatt for later tonight.

- Charly Caruso interviews Samoa Joe. She asks about his attack on Seth Rollins during last week’s main event. Joe says Seth tried to move on to a title shot before he was done with him, so he reminded him it’s over when Joe says it’s over. He says he’s turning the volume up on thier feud, and Rollins attacks. They brawl backstage.

- One-armed Strowman vs. Kalisto; Braun refuses to agree to the match because he’s injured and Roman Reigns is a coward who won’t face him. The ref calls for the bell anyway. Strowman starts to beatdown Kalisto with his arm in a sling when Roman’s music hits. A heavily taped up Reigns climbs in the ring for a staredown. Roman kicks him in his injured arm and then fells him with three Superman punches. Braun rolls out, so Reigns gives chase and runs right into a big boot. Roman fights back to wrap Strowman’s injured shoulder around the ringpost. He stays in control and grabs a chair, and Braun slinks out through the crowd holding his arm while Reigns stands tall in the ring.

- Joe vs. Rollins is announced for later tonight.

- Goldust gives R-Truth a locker room pep talk. Says they were disrespected by Braun and Angle, so he wants to turn back the clock like the Hardys and show they’re a force to be reckoned with in Tag Turmoil.

- Tag turmoil starts with an Enzo Amore & Big Cass promo about pooping your pants. They get Cesaro & Sheamus first.

- Cesaro & Sheamus def. Enzo Amore & Big Cass via submission (Cesaro Sharpshooter on Enzo)

- Cesaro & Sheamus def. Beauty & The Man-Beast via pinfall (Sheamus on Slater after a Brogue Kick... the heels also jumped Heath and Rhyno, taking out Rhyno, before they even made it to the ring)

- Cesaro & Sheamus def. Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows via pinfall (Sheamus on Gallows after a Brogue Kick)

- Cesaro & Sheamus def. Golden Truth via pinfall (Cesaro on R-Truth via roll-up after Truth misses a splash) to become #1 contenders to the Hardys tag titles

- Post-match beatdown from Shea-Saro continues until the Hardyz music hits. The challengers wait for them in the ring, then bail when they slide in. Matt & Jeff pose for cheers and “DELETE” chants while Cesaro & Sheamus exit.

- Seth Rollins def. Samoa Joe via disqualification when Joe sends Seth head-first into an exposed turnbuckle after the referee warned him not to. Joe then locks on the Coquina Clutch and keeps it on for a while while the official yells at him some more.

- Despite not being there, Michael Cole says Angle made Miz vs. Ambrose for the IC title next week

- In a clip from Facebook Live, Neville tells TJP that if wants a title shot, he need to beat Jack Gallagher tonight, then the champ will take care of the rest. Neville’s on commentary for that match.

- TJP def. Jack Gallagher via pinfall with a roll-up and a handful of tights. Perkins slaps on a post-match Knee-Bar until Austin Aries (in street clothes and a knee brace) runs in to take out TJP. On commentary, Neville refuses to confirm he’ll now give Perkins a title shot.

- Sasha Banks def. Alicia Fox via pinfall following double knees from the top rope (the pin didn’t look clean, Corey Graves mentions it on commentary and they show her left shoulder coming up on replay)

- Miz is on commentary for Dean Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt

Codependent Poster fucked around with this message at 22:20 on May 8, 2017

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Master Blaster!

Chris James 2 posted:

Balor defeated The Miz via pinfall. During the match Maryse got on the apron and accidentally got knocked off by Balor. Miz got on the mic and said as acting GM, the referee was required to DQ Balor. Ambrose came out and said the DQ has been overturned and the match was being restarted. Ambrose then had Maryse banned from ringside. Balor hit the Coup De Grace for the pinfall.

It's uh, going to be A Night

This was apparently with Miz's IC title shot on the line too.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Goddamn, Sheamus and Cesaro destroying the whole division ruled

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

what happened to kalisto

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Aphrodite posted:

Master Blaster!

This was apparently with Miz's IC title shot on the line too.

Oh good, IC Champ Finn Bálor is gonna be fun

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Gonna watch just to see Shaesaro pin the entire tag division

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

smh at TJP beating Gallagher

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Big hero Roman returns to kick a man directly in his injury. Be a star, Roman.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I have less than zero desire to watch another Ambrose/Wyatt match. Or watch Bray Wyatt, in general.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Benne posted:

I have less than zero desire to watch another Ambrose/Wyatt match. Or watch Bray Wyatt, in general.

Thank gently caress it's just a match and that Balor is the feud.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

This Raw sounds like poo poo

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

bradzilla posted:

This Raw sounds like poo poo

It's a pre-taped RAW. They're always poo poo. Occasionally on a live Raw there'll be something cool but any international Raw they just don't bother.

The tag stuff sounds cool though!

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
So since there's no RAW thread, what's up? Kurt didn't want to go to Europe? Banned?

I think let's not have a RAW thread. RAW sucks. Smackdown may be soon to be the sucking too.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Gatts posted:

So since there's no RAW thread, what's up? Kurt didn't want to go to Europe? Banned?

I think let's not have a RAW thread. RAW sucks. Smackdown may be soon to be the sucking too.
Also after years of Jeff Hardy ducking UK tours in TNA he just shows up like nothing's wrong in the WWE

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Occasionally on a live Raw there'll be something cool but any international Raw they just don't bother.
Except when piping in cheers for Roman. That's extra effort.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

RealFoxy posted:

Also after years of Jeff Hardy ducking UK tours in TNA he just shows up like nothing's wrong in the WWE

WWE probably paid him a wheelbarrow full of ducats to do it.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Liquid Communism posted:

WWE probably paid him a wheelbarrow full of ducats to do it.

Uh it wasn't his reluctance to do it so much as his inability to enter the country.

More likely they paid the UK a wheelbarrow full of ducats.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Yeah, the story here is less about Jeff and more about how much more efficient WWE is at taking care of issues like visas and criminal records than TNA's half-assed approach.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I actually think it's not either company's doing/lack of doing. The travel ban, as I understand, is a temporary thing as long as Jeff doesn't have any more criminal charges raised against him within a certain timeframe. (I think it's 7 years?)

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Yeah, the story here is less about Jeff and more about how much more efficient WWE is at taking care of issues like visas and criminal records than TNA's half-assed approach.

Jeff's ban expired in October and has nothing to do with TNA or WWE.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Gaz-L posted:

I actually think it's not either company's doing/lack of doing. The travel ban, as I understand, is a temporary thing as long as Jeff doesn't have any more criminal charges raised against him within a certain timeframe. (I think it's 7 years?)

Can''t be, he served a very short sentence in 2011. Plus I think if you get charged with trafficking, which he did, they're probably more stringent. This isn't like when comedian Kyle Kinane got rejected at the US/Canada border for a recent DUI charge, Jeff got charged with a felony.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Can''t be, he served a very short sentence in 2011. Plus I think if you get charged with trafficking, which he did, they're probably more stringent. This isn't like when comedian Kyle Kinane got rejected at the US/Canada border for a recent DUI charge, Jeff got charged with a felony.

The ban was 5 years staring in 2011 and ended in 2016.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

He's been allowed into the UK since October according to Dave

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Jeff Hardy's original plea deal included terms restricting leaving the country. Those terms expired in 2016. While a drug conviction might lead to problems entering other countries on visas, WWE has the legal staff to smooth these problems out and get waivers as needed.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Did you know? His travel ban was up in October. 2016.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Hey I heard Jeffs travel ban expired in October 2016

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

That travel ban, which expired in October 2016, was why he always mysteriously suffered a severe injury right before TNA's UK tour. It was due to a drug conviction he had that prevented him traveling between the US and the UK.

When does Smackdown start so we can get some actual spoilers?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Jeff joined the taliban in October 2016?!

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Actually it's exactly like that because in Canada DUI's are considered criminal or indictable offences which are the equivalent of a felony and can prevent you from crossing the border for good :eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012