Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Holy hell that pie-er got the stone cold look of a killer on his face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Mods, change my name to seekey pointmingly tia.

https://twitter.com/neilhimself/status/861950739664445440

Rysithusiku
Nov 10, 2013

Witness the assless man and despair!
All futures point to a world of filled holes.
I fully believe that pie-man was hired to do this and would just as happily have shanked him between the ribs with that same look on his face.

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

IT'S YOUR BOY JESUS, MANE

Rysithusiku posted:

I fully believe that pie-man was hired to do this and would just as happily have shanked him between the ribs with that same look on his face.

Even hitmen need an easy job now and then

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Easy as pie even.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Just let your hand drop to your side and the pie slip out. Everyone will still think you've got it. They're gonna be staring at your face, Mike. So walk out of the place real fast, but you don't run. Don't look nobody directly in the eye, but don't look away either. They're gonna be scared of you, believe me, so don't worry about nothing.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
That's how I imagine wacky kids TV shows in the Soviet Union. "I have been hit in face with pie. You may now laugh for seven seconds... and now humourous animation series "Josef and His Shovel." This week, Josef harvest potato crop despite interference from decadent CIA dogs and uses shovel to kill one of them."

Left Ventricle
Feb 24, 2006

Right aorta

Catberry posted:

real fake news

The fact that this phrase exists irks me for a reason I can't adequately explain.

Rysithusiku
Nov 10, 2013

Witness the assless man and despair!
All futures point to a world of filled holes.

Left Ventricle posted:

The fact that this phrase exists irks me for a reason I can't adequately explain.

Welcome to Trumpland! Please check your sanity at the door.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

The MSJ posted:

The pie on Qantas CEO's face certainly wasn't fake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eg2p3s56nw

I love how casually he does it but I hate that the news people say that he threw the pie.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Cow sex suspect hunted by police helicopter

Police scrambled a helicopter in a bid to track down a man suspected of committing a sex act on a cow.

The suspect was reportedly seen interfering with the farm animal near Denham Way, in Maple Cross, Hertfordshire, on Saturday morning.

Despite the aerial search, officers were unable to locate him after they were called at 07:18 BST, the St Albans and Harpenden Review reported.

Hertfordshire Police said the cow was unhurt.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-39859134

Police said the animal (not pictured) was unhurt

Actias
Oct 9, 2012

NH police: Driver faked registration using cheese wrapper

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Lime Tonics posted:

Hertfordshire Police said the cow was unhurt.

Rape culture.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
“I’m literally in tears right now. That’s all I have to say,” said a longtime special agent who’s known and worked with Comey for years, who first heard the news on the car radio.

Millennial FBI agents. :rolleyes:

Viscous Soda
Apr 24, 2004

The real question is if it's tears of sadness, joy or amusement?

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
'Nightmare house' Zillow listing tells buyers don't ask about mysterious occupant upstairs

A recent house listing on Zillow in South Carolina is gaining attention for its mystery occupant upstairs that agents are telling potential buyers "don't bother asking" about the occupant living upstairs rent-free.

Should someone buy the home in Cayce, a city near Colombia, the listing says that person assumes responsibility for the tenant upstairs.

It specifically states: "Upstairs apartment cannot be shown under any circumstances. Buyer assumes responsibility for the month-to-month tenancy in the upstairs apartment. Occupant has never paid, and no security deposit is being held, but there is a lease in place. (Yes, it does not make sense, please don't bother asking.)"

The single-family home appears to be a diamond in the rough, as the listing states -- a two-bedroom house with a separate cottage.

The property is being sold "as-is" with no repairs, no clean-up and no warranties expressed or implied.

According to the post, there is a mysterious tenant who lives upstairs from you that never pays rent and the owner has never seen.

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/253527840-story

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Lime Tonics posted:

'Nightmare house' Zillow listing tells buyers don't ask about mysterious occupant upstairs

A recent house listing on Zillow in South Carolina is gaining attention for its mystery occupant upstairs that agents are telling potential buyers "don't bother asking" about the occupant living upstairs rent-free.

Should someone buy the home in Cayce, a city near Colombia, the listing says that person assumes responsibility for the tenant upstairs.

It specifically states: "Upstairs apartment cannot be shown under any circumstances. Buyer assumes responsibility for the month-to-month tenancy in the upstairs apartment. Occupant has never paid, and no security deposit is being held, but there is a lease in place. (Yes, it does not make sense, please don't bother asking.)"

The single-family home appears to be a diamond in the rough, as the listing states -- a two-bedroom house with a separate cottage.

The property is being sold "as-is" with no repairs, no clean-up and no warranties expressed or implied.

According to the post, there is a mysterious tenant who lives upstairs from you that never pays rent and the owner has never seen.

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/253527840-story

Can you even get a noncommercial mortgage for a property that has an active lease on a room/apt?

And yo bet your rear end I'm going to want to meet the bonus serial killer before I buy a place.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

flosofl posted:

And yo bet your rear end I'm going to want to meet the bonus serial killer before I buy a place.

You have to keep him because he's the only one who can keep the ghosts from murdering you. It's a murder house, just look at the rest of the pictures from that listing:https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/709-Michaelmas-Ave-Cayce-SC-29033/11213633_zpid/
He may end up in the downstairs unit soon though. The roof leaks and the ceiling is rotting.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Tomb Drawing Shows Mongoose on a Leash, Puzzling Archaeologists

cinni
Oct 17, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I know its dailymail, but there are other news sites running the story too and I don't feel like using them right now.

Man, 65, charged with murdering his girlfriend, 60, claims she accidentally choked to death giving him oral sex - and he wants to show the jury his PENIS as part of his defense

"Last week, Patterson’s defense attorney, Ken Padowitz, filed a motion asking a judge to allow his client to present his manhood to the jury, arguing that it is 'essential' for members of the panel to examine the body part in order to fully understand testimony from an expert witness, reported the Sun-Sentinel.

The defense attorney also requested that Patterson be allowed to strip down in front of a handpicked group of people, among them the judge, lawyers, a bailiff and the jurors.

If his request is turned down, Padowitz said he would consider making a mold of his client’s sex organ to show the jurors."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4489536/Suspect-woman-s-choking-death-wants-penis-shown-jury.html

She died doing what she loved.... oh wait no she didn't, you loving murdered her; and now you are trying to make everyone look at your old man dick.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

cinni posted:

Better be a drat fine dick of the elder.

Every day I come to SA, I always read something I never expected to see in my life.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Statistically speaking most of the jury wouldn't be interested in old man boner, so he'd better be packing a masterfully carved obsidian monolith in there.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Lime Tonics posted:

Satan's abode

Oh gently caress it, that house looks cool and my life could use some shaking up. I'd take it.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I don't see how any size or shape of boner could reasonably lead to someone accidentally choking to death on it. :shrug:

Hmm. Maybe if it's like two feet long but really thin and floppy, so she accidentally inhaled it and died before she could disentangle herself from the spaghetti dong?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
http://i.imgur.com/m1kwKUM.mp4

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Lot of weird news lately,

Local mother has warning for other parents after finding meth in son's video game

Kayla McAllister purchased the game on Sunday from the GameStop on West Tennessee Street. She claims her 11-year-old son was looking through the inner sleeve of the game when he found a baggie with a white substance inside. Later, the Gadsden County Sheriff's Office confirmed it was 0.6 grams of meth.

http://www.wtxl.com/news/local-mother-has-warning-for-other-parents-after-finding-meth/article_f8b3239c-352a-11e7-9dc0-675f0192d700.html

must be a full moon coming or something.

Emily Spinach
Oct 21, 2010

:)
It’s 🌿Garland🌿!😯😯😯 No…🙅 I am become😤 😈CHAOS👿! MMMMH😋 GHAAA😫

Scathach posted:

Oh gently caress it, that house looks cool and my life could use some shaking up. I'd take it.

Yeah, but you'd have to live in Cayce, a fate worse than anonymous serial killer tenant.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

:nws: for side view of fat naked man...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3526704/hunt-angler-posed-for-naked-trophy-photo-shark/

:stare:

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

That's from satirical magazine Private Eye.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
I just assume everything Say Nothing posts in here is from a satirical publication, or a bad reddit photoshop.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

SpacePig posted:

I just assume everything Say Nothing posts in here is from a satirical publication, or a bad reddit photoshop.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

I kinda want to read the rest of the article but do not want to google search that.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

im glad they mention what kind of cereal he ate tho

cnut
May 3, 2016

Powaqoatse posted:

im glad they mention what kind of cereal he ate tho

That really is the key to the story.

impulse 7 effect
Jun 2, 2011

That 'Chinese tourists swarming English village' was a ticket-thing run by the tour company. The buses charged for entry to some attraction further up the road but people realised they could get off early and then walk in and buy their own tickets cheaper. Then the tour company changed their drop off point to further away from the main attraction which is why all the thrifty Chinese tourists were running around the village waiting for the bus to come back and pick them up :)

impulse 7 effect has a new favorite as of 23:58 on May 11, 2017

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

cnut posted:

That really is the key to the story.

Barney!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004