Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Erenthal posted:

I consider myself more of a cum homonculus.

Cumonculus was right there, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Yeah, cum on.

Luxury Tent Carpet
Feb 13, 2005

I hunted the Orphan of Kos and all I got was this stupid t-shirt

Anidav posted:

It's a broken image for me.

Fix'd

what the gently caress is going on with this hand?

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

Looks like Garrison couldn't figure out which hand he was drawing and just split the difference.

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!
Nah he accidentally only put three fingers so he added another digit or two to the thumb and then drew another thumb on the wrist.
The third set of wavey motion lines are a "correction" too. The shading and boldness of the line doesn't match the others.

Schizotek fucked around with this message at 10:32 on May 10, 2017

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

WWI propaganda for ethnic minorities (part 2). It's interesting how the tone is just about the same for everyone involved.

(WWII, obv, but very similar to the previous pics)
Totally irrelevant, posted for the sake of bomb-rear end titties.

Angular Cyrus
May 29, 2007

everything is so much harder than it looks

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Holy poo poo that's a lot of panels for a "Republican politicians exploit old white people's fear of nonwhites and rob them blind" cartoon.

edit: shoulda said granddaughter instead of daughter.

Samurai Sanders fucked around with this message at 12:50 on May 10, 2017

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Political Cartoons 2017: That was awfully white of them.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
And the author didn't see anything wrong with literal blood libel against a jewish guy?

Fulchrum fucked around with this message at 12:53 on May 10, 2017

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Johnny Walker posted:

You know this makes me wonder, when was the last time a place like Liberty University or whatever has invited, say, Bill Maher or someone like that to speak?

Not a once, but unfortunately, President poo poo-Head is apparently visiting the graduating class this year.

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Fulchrum posted:

And the author didn't see anything wrong with literal blood libel against a jewish guy?

As much as you may want it to be true, not everyone in America is Christian.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Cheen posted:

Also he wants the blood of everyone in the whole world.

Actually, I dunno if blood is even a good enough metaphor. Blood is common to many living things but he wants the very metaphysical essence of what makes us human in order to sell it to his advertisers.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'm actually not sure if Zuck is on the same blood-transfusion train as Peter Thiel but it's p obvious a reference to that, not blood libel, Christ

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Cheen posted:

I'm sure that distinction is really meaningful. "Hmm, at first I thought that might be a racist comment, but then you clarified that black men actually want to rape all women, not just the white ones. Clearly, that's a well reasoned argument."

Zombie Dachshund
Feb 26, 2016

Johnny Walker posted:

You know this makes me wonder, when was the last time a place like Liberty University or whatever has invited, say, Bill Maher or someone like that to speak?

Liberty U. invited Bernie Sanders to speak in September 2015, gotta give credit it's due

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

-

Fulchrum posted:

I'm sure that distinction is really meaningful. "Hmm, at first I thought that might be a racist comment, but then you clarified that black men actually want to rape all women, not just the white ones. Clearly, that's a well reasoned argument."

Uh oh looks like you took my comment sincerely and ninja edited your original post. Whelp, see ya later!

Heres your orginial lovely comment btw: And the author didn't see anything wrong with accusing a jew of wanting to drink Christian blood?

Cheen fucked around with this message at 13:38 on May 10, 2017

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

The takes are gonna be hot today. Who will draw the best horrific Trump-Nixon hybrid?

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
I sort of assumed it was a reference to Peter Thiel, but hey, what do I know? I'm just a jew and the son of someone who just barely managed to escape the Nazis, I clearly can't tell when something is actually anti semitism. :shrug:

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Cheen posted:

-

Uh oh looks like you took my comment sincerely and ninja edited your original post. Whelp, see ya later!

Heres your orginial lovely comment btw: And the author didn't see anything wrong with accusing a jew of wanting to drink Christian blood?

I somehow also convinced you to edit it so I was saying "And the author didn't see anything wrong with literal blood libel against a jewish guy?" in your actual post?

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Fulchrum posted:

I somehow also convinced you to edit it so I was saying "And the author didn't see anything wrong with literal blood libel against a jewish guy?" in your actual post?

No, just didn't see the quote was different when I replied. Are you saying you didn't edit it?

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

So will Ramirez make a comic about how this isn't a big deal, point out that Obama did something and that was totally, for real more corrupt, or about something totally unrelated?

Branco's take on this is going to be amazing.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Radish posted:

So will Ramirez make a comic about how this isn't a big deal, point out that Obama did something and that was totally, for real more corrupt, or about something totally unrelated?

Branco's take on this is going to be amazing.

I'm predicting a bunch of "hey, you wanted him fired back in November; you should be happy".

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Firing Comey is actually a good thing because he was soft on Hillary and is the entire reason Trump couldn't deliver on his campaign promise to lock her up. Boom. Done.

Arrr Im a Pirate posted:

I agree with this but actually art today isn't really beholden to the creator very much. Furie may have meant to disown himself from what the character has become but it won't kill off his presence in sub culture.
Yes. That was my whole point.
Furie did it to distance himself from the character and sort of part from the thing he had grown into. Like I said, the intention was not "I bet if I kill this fictional character nobody will use him anymore".

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

prefect posted:

I'm predicting a bunch of "hey, you wanted him fired back in November; you should be happy".

As I understand it the administration didn't think this would become a Whole Big Thing because Democrats hate Comey anyway

which is how a Republican would think in our situation so it's an understandable assumption for them to make

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

The takes are gonna be hot today. Who will draw the best horrific Trump-Nixon hybrid?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Luxury Tent Carpet posted:

what the gently caress is going on with this hand?

Ooh, a Garrison/Barry mashup.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Garrison posted:

James Comey has been fired by President Trump. It’s a good first step toward draining the swamp.

Comey refused to prosecute crooked Hillary Clinton because he said Hillary had no ‘intent’ to commit crimes. Comey had no right to decide Clinton’s guilt or innocence. That should have been left to the courts. The evidence against Hillary was overwhelming, and she still needs to be locked up. Intent has no bearing on case.

Comey also claimed he was looking into Trump’s ‘Russian’ connections, which were non-existent. Hillary invented the Russian story to deflect from her criminal activity while also providing her a convenient way to blame ‘Russian hackers’ on her defeat. The corrupt mainstream media breathlessly spread this fake news. Hillary had more to do with Moscow than Trump ever did. Bill Clinton raked in $500,000 for a speech there. Shortly thereafter Hillary allowed a Russian company to gain control of a large percentage of US uranium reserves. Classic pay for play. But Comey didn’t investigate that, which was a real scandal—oh no. Comey allowed the FBI to become a political tool for his deep state masters.

Comey was also a bumbler. He repeatedly failed to pursue chances to end incidences of Islamic terrorism. He granted Hillary’s aides immunity unnecessarily and allowed evidence to be destroyed. He didn’t investigate Obama's scandals. He was, after all, appointed by Obama.
Let’s hope Trump continues to drain the swamp. Firing Comey is a good first step.

— Ben Garrison

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Nixon always wins! Arooo! :nixon:

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
What is wrong with Trumps face in this terribly rushed Garrison? The eyes....

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Lol, what garrison did get right is that Trump would redo the American Emblem to put his own name on it.

The loving Andrew "Trail of Tears" Jackson bust.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

Hihohe posted:

Lol, what garrison did get right is that Trump would redo the American Emblem to put his own name on it.

The loving Andrew "Trail of Tears" Jackson bust.

I wonder how many minutes it would take of Jackson and Trump being in the same room before old hickory challenged him to a duel then shot him dead.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
Garrison's little rant reads a bit like Gollum talking to himself.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Samurai Sanders posted:

Holy poo poo that's a lot of panels for a "Republican politicians exploit old white people's fear of nonwhites and rob them blind" cartoon.

edit: shoulda said granddaughter instead of daughter.

Political Cartoons 2017: Can you give it to me in three panels? Maybe dumb it down a little?

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Feinne posted:

I wonder how many minutes it would take of Jackson and Trump being in the same room before old hickory challenged him to a duel then shot him dead.

Convince Trump to bring back duels, watch him be legally assassinated because his stumpy fingers couldn't get a handle on the gun nor call security fast enough.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Crabtree posted:

Convince Trump to bring back duels, watch him be legally assassinated because his stumpy fingers couldn't get a handle on the gun nor call security fast enough.

Like he wouldn't leave in provisions to have a proxy stand in for him.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
Have Garrison ever pictured Comey before, was wondering but I don't want to wade in the poo poo pool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Well why doesn't Trump just lock Clinton up, Garrison?

• Locked thread