Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

If your standard is lirik you will probably put up with anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoB
May 1, 2009
The Doc is life

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

funny Star Wars parody posted:

https://clips.twitch.tv/MotionlessGrotesqueNuggetsTinyFace

the doctor has some words for all you pussy rear end b*tches

Doc is an okay gimmick but this is a pretty garbo clip.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

His gimmick is a lot better when he wins, the angry loser yelling isn't as funny.

The use of green screen is pretty great, though.

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

Bohemian Nights posted:

I think you're mixing up screen refresh rates and server ticks, here

Yeah, it certainly does seem that way. I read something about it years ago when Battlefield 4 unveiled their 120 tick rate servers. I guess it got lost in the rest of the technobabble bouncing around in my brain.

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I'd trade double the queue time for double the tick rate.

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

qkkl posted:

I'd trade double the queue time for double the tick rate.

I don't know man that extra 1 second would be harsh

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

eSporks posted:

Lirik is actually good tho

Also his GTA/ARMA RP adventures are pretty entertaining

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
What is the "Kill Streak" stat? Is it how many rounds in a row you died without getting a kill?

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

eSporks posted:

Lol, oh boy.

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

funny Star Wars parody posted:

Lirik is actually good tho

Also his GTA/ARMA RP adventures are pretty entertaining
Hes just way too hyper, like a cartoon squirrel. Or a cartoon dog that saw a cartoon squirrel.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I watch JoshOG for the triple whammy of bad gameplay, annoying coughing/breathing sounds, and no self awareness

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

eSporks posted:

Hes just way too hyper, like a cartoon squirrel. Or a cartoon dog that saw a cartoon squirrel.

Oh yah, but compared to other big name streamers that don't play hearthstone he's pretty chill

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

:confused:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6SRX4VU91c
:confused:

I... I don't know why this happened.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Beaglerush is the only acceptable streamer

Also I can't wait to play this game in like four days when I get my new mouse, but I guess it's my own fault for waiting until the laser broke so bad that my cursor now wildly moves all over the screen even with no mouse movement

WirelessPillow
Jan 12, 2012

Look Ma, no wires!

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Also I can't wait to play this game in like four days when I get my new mouse, but I guess it's my own fault for waiting until the laser broke so bad that my cursor now wildly moves all over the screen even with no mouse movement

Your version if Hardcore difficulty is a little to hardcore for me sir.

Tres Burritos
Sep 3, 2009

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Protip: all streamers are bad

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Hypothetically what happens if two enemies allow love to bloom on the battlefield and let the circle contract?

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

Chard posted:

Hypothetically what happens if two enemies allow love to bloom on the battlefield and let the circle contract?

I imagine whoever has the most health will win because the blue will gettem.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

A timer pops up and nobody wins

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

The circle will close, dealing now massive damage until it disappears. Whoever is most centered or maybe pulls off an expertly timed first aid wins.

Phrosphor
Feb 25, 2007

Urbanisation

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

For some reason Beagle likes to have a facecam that takes up more than 1/6th of the screen, completely blocking the kill feed and a couple of other elements. His edited individual game highlights on youtube or entertaining (and they have no facecam). Facecam is an awful terrible thing, but a facecam that large is just so obnoxious and unwatchable.

Spanish Matlock
Sep 6, 2004

If you want to play the I-didn't-know-this-was-a-hippo-bar game with me, that's fine.

VulgarandStupid posted:

The circle will close, dealing now massive damage until it disappears. Whoever is most centered or maybe pulls off an expertly timed first aid wins.

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2017/05/battlegrounds-players-win-match-without-killing-anybody/

Apparently some dude won without killing anyone recently. Yeah the circle just closes completely and the blue kills whoever has less health. You can win by being a bush wookie.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

Tres Burritos posted:

This is the real answer.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

some streamers are real fun i wouldnt go to them for actual advice on the video game

you should go to this thread for actual advice on the video game, 100% good opinions

Paradigmata
Dec 23, 2015

Dissolved
After playing 680+ Rounds combined in Solo/Duo/Squad/Custom on all Servers, I have come to the conclusion that my main enemy in this game is the terrible performance(alpha blending/auto generated LODs) and the completly overloaded servers with a constant lag of 1+ second (EU). Enemy players are merely a buggy game asset that you can loot.

Carebearz
May 6, 2008

CARE BEAR STARE

:regd10:

It's honestly amazing how many things sweet bro and hella jeff can relate to, but this was too perfect when I saw the original post.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
You guys should just watch my stream :(

Carebearz
May 6, 2008

CARE BEAR STARE

Agoat posted:

You guys should just watch my stream :(

I dunno, is your webcam focus on your exposed penis? If not, i'm not interested.

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

I like watching jackfrags. He's good at the game and also isn't an insufferable douchebag.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Carebearz posted:

I dunno, is your webcam focus on your exposed penis? If not, i'm not interested.

It is squarely centered on my cock and balls.

http://twitch.tv/Agoat

cyanidewolf
Sep 1, 2007

Truly the corgiest of goodposts

I did a solo squad again, but this time I recorded it. It's got everything you can expect from a PUBG video. A shameful AFK kill, terrible driving, a loot crate and 27 minutes of sitting in a house followed by 5 minutes of something resembling action all spiced with some godawful aiming. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJvzxJvNkAs

(8 out of 9 kills happen in the last 6 minutes)

cyanidewolf fucked around with this message at 16:58 on May 10, 2017

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

Agoat posted:

How much for a custom emote/shoutout?

Goddamnit I hate stream culture so goddamn much.

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"
Disregard. My mobile app hosed up and posted to wrong thread.

Carebearz
May 6, 2008

CARE BEAR STARE

Agoat posted:

shiiiiiiiiiit, lifetime subscriber here if this is true

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Why is anyone watching anything other than Grimmmz? He's a laid back nerd that only drops into the school and headshots everyone he sees so he doesn't have to spend more than a few minutes looting.

Badfinger
Dec 16, 2004

Timeouts?!

We'll take care of that.

Tres Burritos posted:

There's a difference between stupid and ignorant.

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot
The correct use for smoke grenades is to collect as many as possible and then drop them one after the other inside the house your squad is sheltering in.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

AnElegantPeacock posted:

How much for a custom emote/shoutout?

Goddamnit I hate stream culture so goddamn much.

Are you referencing a channel I'm hosting? I go live at 7 PM EST Mon-Thurs. If you hate stream culture then absolutely stop by.

Carebearz posted:

shiiiiiiiiiit, lifetime subscriber here if this is true

Sometimes they bounce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heZETA9ir60 this is pretty baller.

• Locked thread