Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Saffronica posted:

This thread is spilling into my real life. The group is a photography group... for photos... of the British countryside. He is a confused Indian man posting on Facebook photography group.

Caucasus chicks ONLY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
There's probably a normal explanation for this, but why are all these guys posting in English? They're obviously having trouble. Is there another language that they're more fluent in?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

... has he cum on his own face?

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Bean posted:

There's probably a normal explanation for this, but why are all these guys posting in English? They're obviously having trouble. Is there another language that they're more fluent in?

Every state in India basically has its own language but every state has a good number of people that speak broken as gently caress english, so it's more a common Tongue than everyone's first language

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Sockser posted:

Every state in India basically has its own language but every state has a good number of people that speak broken as gently caress english, so it's more a common Tongue than everyone's first language

I had it explained to me by a couple guys i worked with that every district on the state has its own language, the national language is Hindi, and everyone also learns English in school.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

emoticons are a gift

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug

QED

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

wtf do they think troll means

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

tankadillo posted:

wtf do they think troll means

lovely image macros im guessing

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Holy poo poo, it's navelday

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
I never knew God was a sysadmin but it all makes sense now

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

#notallboys

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Friendship ended with my sister

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 16 days!

Stay safe plumpy ghost

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Sockser posted:

Hindi would make more sense, but a lot of people in the Dravidian south don't want to speak it. So Inglish is often the lingua franca.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
big nipples, big life

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Bean posted:

Remnant of the Raj, old chap

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

dead gay son posted:

Little stinky. what joy it gives me when it whispers

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Want to kiss ur panti

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Do milk

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Could the English use also be because it's simply more convenient to write on a keyboard? It looks like it's possible but fiddlier to write in Devanagari than Latin letters.

I joined a couple of (closed) hot bhabhi groups where many of the guys were using some Indian language but Latin letters and all I can recognize was chut, lund, etc. None of it was worth sharing.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Alan Smithee posted:

Friendship ended with my sister

Now Bhabhi is my best (hot) friend.

Deep Thought
Mar 7, 2005
I thought it was like that thing where educated people of olde used Latin to describe obscene details; 'schoolmaster's latin' or something like that.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Everybhabi wants to rule the world.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Everybhabi wants to rule the world.

Bhabi hit me one more time, waaauuuwww

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

End of Shoelace posted:

India is the strongest shitposting country

You are rear end hosed

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

General Dog posted:

My Bhabhi lies over the ocean
My Bhabhi lies over the sea...

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Can you keep up? bhabi boyyyy

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
that guy fuckin loves this thread

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
it's all that popular youtuber's fault.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Indian men are literally sitting around jacking off to the thought of womens blouses reeking of curdled milk that they think is just perpetually leaking and spraying out of their breasts

Lol

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Bob NewSCART posted:

Indian men are literally sitting around jacking off to the thought of womens blouses reeking of curdled milk that they think is just perpetually leaking and spraying out of their breasts

Lol

*motorboats a bhabi*

Ooooh... nice hints of aged Parmigiano-Reggiano

RhomboidSphinx
Jun 17, 2013

Sunswipe posted:

Do gay Indian men have a thing for uncles?

I can't link because I'm at work but there's a fb group called (I think) Sweet Indian Uncles and it's a goldmine for this exact reason. The same bizarre comments but on pictures of the most average to unattractive middle-aged guys. I'm surprised no one here has posted from it yet.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

RhomboidSphinx posted:

I can't link because I'm at work but there's a fb group called (I think) Sweet Indian Uncles and it's a goldmine for this exact reason. The same bizarre comments but on pictures of the most average to unattractive middle-aged guys. I'm surprised no one here has posted from it yet.
OMG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo, that uncle group is way better than the bhabi group

nerdz fucked around with this message at 16:50 on May 10, 2017

• Locked thread