Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

Buddy what you eatin' on?

Thanks for reminding me about this guy, I don't know how I got unsubscribed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
https://twitter.com/redlettermedia/status/862329423307165696

I CLAPPED BECAUSE I REMEMBER TATOOINE

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Can't wait to see featureless desert again!

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Me personally, I'm very excited for all the iconic vistas we're gonna see.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Jawas and sandcrawlers! Jawas and sandcrawlers! JAWAS and SANDCRAWLERS!

JaWAS AND sandCRAWLERS!

CRAWLAS AND SANDJAWLERS!

LOUD GRUNTING NOISES!

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
We'll likely get to see what the cantina in Mos Eisley looked like well before the events of A New Hope, and maybe even see the origins of the Modal Nodes. Very cool.

e: Maybe we'll get to hear some more jizz than we have before.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

We'll see the origins of why Han loves jizz and always shoots first.

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Maybe we'll finally see Tosche Station?

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

Paladinus posted:

Can't wait to see featureless desert again!

Didn't the desert planet blowed up in Rogue One? Wait how it did blowed up if it was the same planet in TFA?

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
It's gonna follow the Rogue One formula and end just as A New Hope starts, except with Han walking into the cantina.

Either that or they are going to Tatooine so he can get that Kessel Run spice job from Jabba because Jabba never leaves Tatooine.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Clawtopsy posted:

today i made the mistake of going on twitter and discovering gotg2 is actually incredibly problematic because the sexbots at the robo-brothel were women, and the pillaging, murdering space pirates were men

wheres my equal opportunity in being a space pirate???? :argh:

I was disappointed when a goon in the TVIV star trek thread said quantum leap, is a problematic show because archer was a white man jumping into the bodies of black people, women, and even the mentally retarded to fix their messed up lives.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Me personally, I'm very excited for the inevitable movie of the "Gonk" droid's origin story.

Very cool, very cool.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

*claps* I KNOW WHAT THAT IS!!!

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

hahahaahaha brutal

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

King Vidiot posted:

Jawas and sandcrawlers! Jawas and sandcrawlers! JAWAS and SANDCRAWLERS!

JaWAS AND sandCRAWLERS!

CRAWLAS AND SANDJAWLERS!

LOUD GRUNTING NOISES!

SAAAAAAAAAAAND PEEEEEEEEEOPLEEEEEEEEEE

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

the good fax machine posted:

SAAAAAAAAAAAND PEEEEEEEEEOPLEEEEEEEEEE

UNCLE OWEN! AUNT BERU!

BLUE MILK!!!!! :buddy:

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Ups_rail posted:

I was disappointed when a goon in the TVIV star trek thread said quantum leap, is a problematic show because archer was a white man jumping into the bodies of black people, women, and even the mentally retarded to fix their messed up lives.

It's a problematic shoe because of the arc where her leaps into the father of this little girl and bonds with her like a dad and saves her life and leaps out right before he dies in a fire, then leaps into that same girl's boyfriend 10 years later mid-gently caress.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Sydney Bottocks posted:

UNCLE OWEN! AUNT BERU!

BLUE MILK!!!!! :buddy:

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I don't like the themes of any show that says the way to fix your problems is to have someone who isn't you jump into your body and do a bunch of poo poo for your lazy rear end.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Under chartiable lighting and from a sympathetic angle and assuming he doesn't talk or move Rich could actually pass for a cynical, beaten down, world weary kinda film character and not look completely out of place.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Oberleutnant posted:

Under chartiable lighting and from a sympathetic angle and assuming he doesn't talk or move Rich could actually pass for a cynical, beaten down, world weary kinda film character and not look completely out of place.

They should have done that lighting thing in Space Cop then.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I think your best bet with Rich would be some kind of robinson crusoe esc survival thing where he is an unlikely schlub surviving in a tough situation.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
I only watched it on my phone but in that Blade Runner thing when he was under that purple lighting he looked kinda interesting and intense.

Of course if he opens his mouth its all AAAAIIIIDDDDSSSS and the moment's ruined.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

reignofevil posted:

I don't like the themes of any show that says the way to fix your problems is to have someone who isn't you jump into your body and do a bunch of poo poo for your lazy rear end.

i too found animorphs to be a v flawed concept

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

reignofevil posted:

I think your best bet with Rich would be some kind of robinson crusoe esc survival thing where he is an unlikely schlub surviving in a tough situation.

Hey now, Rich Evans is the most likely schlub to survive in a tough situation.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
rich evans has high crafting skills but low stamina so he needs to be paired with a tank class

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

bring back old gbs posted:

rich evans has high crafting skills but low stamina so he needs to be paired with a tank class

Mike or Jessie???

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

Jack is a support class though

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

vermin posted:

Jack is a support class though

ya theres an odd time where the non-fan-favourite jack + jay combo can unbalance the entire game.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Rich Evans should be in shows obsessed with style like Black Mirror or American Gods or Hannibal, or Nicholas Winding Refn movies.

Purple lighting and extreme closeups as he sits motionless can become his new thing.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Rich Evans should be in shows obsessed with style like Black Mirror or American Gods or Hannibal, or Nicholas Winding Refn movies.

Purple lighting and extreme closeups as he sits motionless can become his new thing.

He could be The Blob in next season of Legion

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

priznat posted:

He could be The Blob in next season of Legion

Legacy Virus? Is that like AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIDDDDSS?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

vermin posted:

Buddy what you eatin' on?

Thanks for reminding me about this guy, I don't know how I got unsubscribed

No problem. I swear he keeps getting better, too.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Another great role for Rich would be the corpse in a murder mystery.

Just laying there cold and dead. Looks super memorable; makes your handsome lead detective look good. Later when it turns out theres blue paint on everybodys dick or whatever and the case gets solved everyone will remember whose dick we need to go check in the forensics lab.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
BAAAAAAAAAAANTHAAAAAAAAAS

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

the good fax machine posted:

BAAAAAAAAAAANTHAAAAAAAAAS

GREEDO BEFORE HE GOT SHOT FIRST!!!

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
IM GONNA CUM FIRST!

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Sydney Bottocks posted:

GREEDO BEFORE HE GOT SHOT FIRST!!!

Han Solo: You know Greedo, I got a feeling one day you and your whole family are going down. But for now I gotta smuggle.
*two special revisions later*
Greedo: Greedo rules! Greedo rules! Greedo rules!
*speeder slips on banana peel*
*drives off a cliff*
Greedo: Greedo rules! Greedo rules! Greedo rules!
*explosion*

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

bloom posted:

IM GONNA CUM FIRST!

*RLM stock "splat" sound effect*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016

Jessies tits look like they can absorb alot of damage.

Space Taxi fucked around with this message at 02:40 on May 11, 2017

• Locked thread