Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

That's just a bus!

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
Not just a bus but a bendy bus.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
A party bus? How 90s

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

Joey Freshwater posted:

"forced" is a little disingenuous. The plane was experiencing turbulence and she couldn't stay standing in line for the bathroom and they told her to sit down. She makes a remark about having to pee in a cup - and then she does. Who actually does that? Hell yeah if I was a flight attendant I'd be pissed.

"oh guys I really gotta take a poo poo but I can't get up so I'm just gonna dump in the vomit bag"

United is garbage but I gotta side with them on this one. Or at least say that the lady is dumb as hell for peeing in cups on a plane, especially during turbulence. I'm sure there was piss everywhere.

If you know you have an overactive bladder, wouldn't you like, wear an adult diaper or something for the flight? Like take into account the worst case scenario?

I'm forgiving of health conditions beyond someone's control, but I'd be loving disgusted if someone started pissing into a cup next to me on a plane.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Feels like fishing for a lawsuit to me, knowing about all the bad press United has been getting knowing they'd probably settle :shrug: Maybe I'm Jaded.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

quote:

She says she filled two cups with the help of her husband.
Look I'm not judging you for peeing in a cup in an emergency, but I draw the line at making your spouse join in just cause you feel obligated to use it to its full capacity.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Canberra? More like New York to San Francisco. An intercity disco.

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

Limo.

Limo.

You just know these are the owners

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

That seat pattern just screams party, doesn't it.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Well it's definitely not up to the standard of the murder bus in Party Hard.

Ignimbrite
Jan 5, 2010

BALLS BALLS BALLS
Dinosaur Gum
That pattern is practically vibrant for Canberra, given everything else is beige

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

My Lovely Horse posted:

Look I'm not judging you for peeing in a cup in an emergency, but I draw the line at making your spouse join in just cause you feel obligated to use it to its full capacity.

He married a woman who pisses all the time. He knew what he was getting into, if not relishing it.

Tired Moritz posted:

A party bus? How 90s

It has to at least be a bang bus these days

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

somehow failing to meet the already low standards set in the 90s by the Vengabus

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009
you need to be not talking poo poo about the Vengabus

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

sarcastx posted:

You just know these are the owners

Man or egg? You decide

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

ultrabindu posted:

you need to be not talking poo poo about the Vengabus

Yeah man.

It's coming.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
Somehow I just discovered that there was an airline named after the MGM movie studio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ40w_VJtBU

They went out of business because it turns out the super rich would rather fly their own planes then even the most luxurious airline.

Too bad, I like their color scheme.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
This musta been after MGM was bought out in 1969. Kirk Kerkorian, the new owner, got his start putting together travel packages for Vegas gamblers, and was mainly interested in the studio brand (hence the MGM Grand hotel.)

The studio did not do well under his stewardship.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Maxwell Lord posted:

This musta been after MGM was bought out in 1969. Kirk Kerkorian, the new owner, got his start putting together travel packages for Vegas gamblers, and was mainly interested in the studio brand (hence the MGM Grand hotel.)

Way after, MGM Grand Air was only launched in 1987, and they lasted until 1994. Seems short, but roughly twice as long as Trump Air lasted.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
There were a lot of crazy airlines after Eastern went bankrupt because it freed up a lot of terminal and gate space.

I flew PanAm into Tunica, Mississippi once. Not the real PanAm, but the commuter plane service that bought the name and logo.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
Not a PS. I'm looking at it on my phone right now.

Phanatic has a new favorite as of 01:50 on May 11, 2017

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
Hey remember that guy who made Captain America a Nazi? Whoops turns out he might be a fascist himself. I am sooooo surprised.

Phone posting, but click through to the dudes failed campaigns for city council. He's got a crazy obsession for jailing "thugs."

https://twitter.com/shallowbrigade/status/862351819024076800

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Haha Marvel hired a nazi

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Software-assisted policing? Blight Squad? Defund social services?! Maybe he's trying to become a real-time supervillain.

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009

Phanatic posted:

I like to think that the photographer was just so innocent that they saw nothing wrong here.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
They're probably asian because all I thought at first was watermelon are a good summer fruit, yeah.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

https://twitter.com/lizaledwards/status/862403563905060868

Lot of good excerpts in the feed.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Tired Moritz posted:

They're probably asian because all I thought at first was watermelon are a good summer fruit, yeah.

And here I was thinking the dad's onesie was a prison jumpsuit.

I didn't even notice the watermelon. My dog whistle must be misconfigured.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Krispy Kareem posted:

And here I was thinking the dad's onesie was a prison jumpsuit.

That’s… actually a surprisingly good point.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

What kiddy wouldn't like a nice bright onsie with their name on it!? :unsmith:

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Phanatic posted:

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/division.do?cid=51375&mlink=5151,11140339,Top_nav_Baby&visnav=1&clink=11140339

Welp.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Watermelon kicks rear end and is a great summer-y fruit. Not liking a piece of chilled watermelon while at the beach should land you in prison.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
I hate watermelon. That's why that pic offends me.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

MariusLecter posted:

I hate watermelon. That's why that pic offends me.

:siren::bustem::siren:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Solice Kirsk posted:

Watermelon kicks rear end and is a great summer-y fruit. Not liking a piece of chilled watermelon while at the beach should land you in prison.

Well that’s one way to address the inequality in American prisons.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk posted:

http://www.watermelon.org/Recipes/Watermelon-Raspberry-Lemonade

add some gin to it, or maybe some rum. Either way, best summer drink right here.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I like the yellow watermelons because it freaks me out every single time when I see them

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Lime Tonics posted:

http://www.watermelon.org/Recipes/Watermelon-Raspberry-Lemonade

add some gin to it, or maybe some rum. Either way, best summer drink right here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-eitsutpOc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZABRrctkPcg

Saw this on tv yesterday