Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Bholder posted:

I dunno.

Why does he act like Trump and get mad every time somebody mention the Russians then IMMEDIATELY celebrates anyone who would defend them?

He doesn't seem very mad? And the Russia scaremongering is pretty ridiculous and at this point borderline irrational

Again, you seem to accuse other people of the things you're actually guilty of. Is this a conscious thing or do you really have no self-awareness?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Piss tape real

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

He doesn't seem very mad? And the Russia scaremongering is pretty ridiculous and at this point borderline irrational

Again, you seem to accuse other people of the things you're actually guilty of. Is this a conscious thing or do you really have no self-awareness?

Panic firing your investigator is panic, not anger. I guess in Trump's case it could be anger because Trump told Comey to drop it and Comey said no.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

my man

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Lemming posted:

Panic firing your investigator is panic, not anger. I guess in Trump's case it could be anger because Trump told Comey to drop it and Comey said no.

LOL its not panic you nitwit. It's the opposite. Knowing they have nothing so it doesn't matter if you can him.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

LOL its not panic you nitwit. It's the opposite. Knowing they have nothing so it doesn't matter if you can him.

A measured, calm action where most of his staff find out about it on TV and have no idea how they're supposed to react lol

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Trump is right even when he's wrong

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
I mean the Trump squad could be shown Trump receiving direct orders from Putin and the of ghost Joseph Stalin and I don't think it would change their opinion since they just want a strong authoritarian daddy to spank them and scare away the Mooselmen.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Ok then explain why Trump fired Comey.

If there's nothing to hide why won't he just let the investigation finish with nothing to show, you know... just like a certain other person some of you want to get arrested.

Or is this all an act? 4th dimensional chess?

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
The new and improved national anthem will be nothing but words that rhyme with trump

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Bholder posted:

Ok then explain why Trump fired Comey.

If there's nothing to hide why won't he just let the investigation finish with nothing to show, you know... just like a certain other person some of you want to get arrested.

Or is this all an act? 4th dimensional chess?

Because why should they be prolonging a witch hunt. It's loving stupid. This whole Russian angle was stupid. And you fell for it.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

yeah, I mean, when trump said "due to comey's behavior, i have requested his resignation and ask the senate for a bipartisan search for his replacement" it was really surprising that everyone started yelling

oh wait, you mean he requested a reason to can him on Sally Yates Monday and then did it the very next day without telling anyone in advance, such that comey literally found out from the news? weird

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Because why should they be prolonging a witch hunt. It's loving stupid. This whole Russian angle was stupid. And you fell for it.

That's literally the worst loving way to stop a witch hunt.

But it is Trump we are talking about...

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I hate to break it to ya but firing Comey is not going to make this thing stop.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
"I'm against the establishment now stop attacking my president or his appointees or his decisions" says the spunk

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Bholder posted:

That's literally the worst loving way to stop a witch hunt.

But it is Trump we are talking about...

Comey was keeping himself in the game through the witchhunt. He knew he was done for once it ended. He was protecting himself, once again, by straddling the line

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

STOP WITCH HUNTING ME

okay that's done, time to get back to magaing

(it remains true that it's really, really easy for don to disprove all this poo poo and ride off into the sunset forever, and yet he refuses to do things like "release his tax returns" because... the art of the deal, I guess?)

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

World War Mammories posted:

STOP WITCH HUNTING ME

okay that's done, time to get back to magaing

(it remains true that it's really, really easy for don to disprove all this poo poo and ride off into the sunset forever, and yet he refuses to do things like "release his tax returns" because... the art of the deal, I guess?)

When Obama released his birth certificate that certainly shut every one up

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

God it's so annoying that the cops keep pestering me for crimes I had nothing to do with.
I know, I'll just kill the cops!

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

It did actually, yes

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Bholder posted:

God it's so annoying that the cops keep pestering me for crimes I had nothing to do with.
I know, I'll just kill the cops!

If you're white that's a valid strategy

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The only good cop is a dead cop

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Blue Train posted:

The only good cop is a dead cop

The establishment is bad and does bad things until the guy I like is the establishment, then the establishment is good and does good things

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Bruh that's Trump's whole tactic

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Comey was trying to protect his own rear end by currying favor with the Dems through this witchhunt but he didn't count on Trump having enormous juevos so he got axed.

For being a retard Trump certainly outplays everyone

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

fuckin lol tormp's 12-dimensional chess outfoxes me again!!!

even joe walsh, he of stalwart faith in trump and unpaid child support, is wavering over this (https://twitter.com/WalshFreedom). mein gott im himmel spunky is less perceptive than joe walsh

it's pretty funny to see the responders to his tweets shift from "pay your child support, rear end in a top hat" to "CRY MORE LIBERAL" as well

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
It must really stick in your craw, the fact that a man you consider so dumb, and so retarded, and so inept, cannot be stopped.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
Obama knew about alleged Russian ties before the election and did nothing because he was a lovely neoliberal who only cares about his ~legacy~ and lucrative speaking tour

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

VikingSkull posted:

Obama knew about alleged Russian ties before the election and did nothing because he was a lovely neoliberal who only cares about his ~legacy~ and lucrative speaking tour

If there was actually something there, it would be over already. Instead all we have are tenuous connections and inferences and speculation and anonymous sources

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

VikingSkull posted:

oh are we doing another gently caress Obama Power Hour? I'm down as hell but that $400k was, like, days ago, that's like a year in trump time

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

If there was actually something there, it would be over already. Instead all we have are tenuous connections and inferences and speculation and anonymous sources

when i close my eyes, my mommy disappears

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

oh are we doing another gently caress Obama Power Hour? I'm down as hell but that $400k was, like, days ago, that's like a year in trump time

it's worthy to point out because it's either an indication that this likely is a witch hunt, or the previous President let the government get infiltrated willingly

it's not as scandalous as Trump being a Russian puppet, but it's close

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

when i close my eyes, my mommy disappears

We have the NSA recording everything and if they aren't able to stop a coup from a foreign government than what are they even good for

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Can you at least stop pretending to be retarded for the argument's sake?

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

VikingSkull posted:

it's worthy to point out because it's either an indication that this likely is a witch hunt, or the previous President let the government get infiltrated willingly

it's not as scandalous as Trump being a Russian puppet, but it's close

it is a relevant point. I figure that Obama is exactly the kind of Very Serious Person who would have faith in the American people and system to work it out, given how he took about seven and a half years to realize that the GOP wasn't gonna work with him. and look how that's worked out, lmao

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
ah poo poo comy was juuuuuust about to walk into the room with the piss tape to release it to the public but like a frickin SECOnd before he got to the door his key fob stopped working the doors.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

We have the NSA recording everything and if they aren't able to stop a coup from a foreign government than what are they even good for

The NSA doesn't spy on citizens how would they know a coup was coming?

Optical Inch
Oct 26, 2002

Soiled Meat

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Haha, you're a goddamn simpleton

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I suppose I can't call you a moron for using the word "coup," since there are legions of hillarymen who are unironically and inaccurately describing our collapsing empire as such. alas, if only eveyrone was as smart and cool and rad as I.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

it is a relevant point. I figure that Obama is exactly the kind of Very Serious Person who would have faith in the American people and system to work it out, given how he took about seven and a half years to realize that the GOP wasn't gonna work with him. and look how that's worked out, lmao

Obama just lets the Kremlin take over the US government because he's like a dad that lets your learn your own lessons.

You're brain damaged at this point.

• Locked thread