Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Steal money from Kickstarter idiots. I'm a writer, you're an artist, all we need is a wizard with game maker. We can make Risk of Rain but good this time

im more of an ideas guy :q:

actually i find writing 2 b the hardest part tbh it always comes out so half assed and ends up putting things 2 a halt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Realizing writing is hard makes you better at it than most artists on the internet

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Realizing writing is hard makes you better at it than most artists on the internet

i can assure you, it does not

really though the hardest part is like finding the time and actually managing a long-term project when its just something youre doing in your spare time.

that said, i haven't really given up on the trump doctor sex cake adventure game, i've just basically got to scrap it and start from scratch, cuz since i've started it my ability artwork has gone from this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL9HOvdA4q0

to this:

but again where i really got stopped on it was the writing, whenever i sat down to go OK IM GONNA WRITE SOME DIALOG my brain would come up blank. little one or two sentence descriptions are ok, but like still kind of difficult.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Al! posted:

really though the hardest part is like finding the time and actually managing a long-term project when its just something youre doing in your spare time.

that said, i haven't really given up on the trump doctor sex cake adventure game, i've just basically got to scrap it and start from scratch,

Yep that's all the creative arts.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Al! posted:

Just think of posting as the long term creative project and then you have it made.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Steal money from Kickstarter idiots. I'm a writer, you're an artist, all we need is a wizard with game maker. We can make Risk of Rain but good this time
You're better off with Unity

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb! Can Fix It!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

punchymcpunch posted:

if he was born today hitler would do a webcomic that updated sporadically and people would use "worse than hitler" to mean someone who rarely publishes updates

he'd be ken bone, :laffo:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Al! posted:

that said, i haven't really given up on the trump doctor sex cake adventure game, i've just basically got to scrap it and start from scratch, cuz since i've started it my ability artwork has gone from this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL9HOvdA4q0

to this:

but again where i really got stopped on it was the writing, whenever i sat down to go OK IM GONNA WRITE SOME DIALOG my brain would come up blank. little one or two sentence descriptions are ok, but like still kind of difficult.

corner a family member and co-opt their labor

it's the republican way :q:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

he'd be ken bone, :laffo:

ich liebe u-boats :3:

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I am not in art school!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzWAO9Xmx9Y

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Pomp posted:

guys i don't know what we should watch tonigh or this friday or whatever but i'm requesting something that'll make me feel good but isn't insincere "feel good movie" bullshit

like a pixar movie or something would own :yeah:

bugs life is the best one because its about communism winning

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

a white cop found out he had one drop and told his friends, and now the racism just won't stop:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/michigan-white-officer-african-ancestry-lawuit_us_59121a90e4b05e1ca202840e

quote:

Michigan police officer Cleon Brown is suing his chief and the city after a chain of events that began when he took a genetic test through Ancestry.com in December and was surprised to learn he could trace 18 percent of his DNA to regions in Africa.

Brown was also surprised by how his fellow officers in the Hastings Police Department reacted to the news.

He said the police chief called him “Kunte,” after the character in Alex Haley’s novel “Roots: The Saga of an American Family,” while other officers whispered “Black lives matter” when they walked past, according to MLive.com.

Even the mayor, who has since retired, made cracks, according to Brown’s attorney, Karie Boylan, who has filed a lawsuit on Brown’s behalf.

“There was an instance where my client was talking to the mayor, and the mayor ― upon learning that my client was 18 percent African-American ― proceeded to tell him a racist joke” using a racial slur, she told CBS Detroit.

pic of cop in question: super white

i remember the FBI was worried about police because they were infested with the KKK and white supremacy groups, but i wish we actually had got figures on it,cause i'd guess we've got like 90% kkk/neonazi cops

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

This guy probably used to love jokes like that, but now that he found out he's "18% african-american" he gets all offended.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

100 degrees Calcium posted:

This guy probably used to love jokes like that, but now that he found out he's "18% african-american" he gets all offended.

i don't know, it's still shockingly bad that all it takes to be the brunt of racist jokes is to get the wrong result from a DNA exam

just :laffo: that his case will prob be successful since he looks white enough

* i doubt he was making those jokes, because of how proudly he shared the news to begin with

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

wow i never noticed how racist my colleagues are this is eye opening lol

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

punchymcpunch posted:

wow i never noticed how racist my colleagues are this is eye opening lol

:roflolmao:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

I heard a bunch of gops got arrested

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I heard a bunch of gops got arrested

no russian no russian youre the russian

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

https://twitter.com/TrueFactsStated/status/862726883611480065

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

https://twitter.com/MattAsherS/status/862749483897151491
*Roger Stone

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rushi posted:

chatin'

chat chat chat

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

https://twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/863576083626688512

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

patribotics.blog

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

She got in a twitter slap fight with her own lawyer

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

She got in a twitter slap fight with her own lawyer

someone stupid enough to get in a twitter fight with their lawyer is probably stupid enough to hire a lawyer who sill oblige

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

im postin

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

happy mother's day 2 my favorite mother, squizzle

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
https://youtu.be/R8fLOJswWtk

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

loquacius posted:

Also jokes made in that thread have a higher chance of flying far enough over someone's head that they respond with a deadpan serious "well, actually" post than jokes made in any other thread on this website

Also I dunno if I'm just getting old and crotchety or if there really has been a recent influx of bad posters with a lot to say. Moving the entire thread to here would really be the best possible solution I think

i see your claim and raise you the entirety of TVIV

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

please dont move tviv here

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

wtf moving tel aviv would ba major intl hooliganism, dont get lowtax in trouble again people!!!!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Squizzle posted:

wtf moving tel aviv would ba major intl hooliganism, dont get lowtax in trouble again people!!!!

as if lowtax follows enough soccer to be a hooligan :smugdon:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

He'd think we were talking about the manga

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Squizzle posted:

hows ur hand doin squiz

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
:( excessive masturbation injury strikes another goon

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Baloogan posted:

:( excessive dragon flute practice strikes another goon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Baloogan posted:

:( excessive masturbation injury strikes another goon

• Locked thread