Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Taking a step back, trump has committed the most criminal thing a president can do lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

SKULL.GIF posted:

Paul Ryan is a cuck.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/mviser/status/862429981883985922

paul ryan is the dictionary definition of a cuck

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

What did Paul Ryan do ??

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Samurai Sanders posted:

In this very thread yesterday someone told me that if it all went down Paul Ryan would still be okay. Why?

He seems to have been pretty insulated from any involvement with Trump's campaign

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Dolash posted:

I still haven't seen a statement from Comey yet, has he spoken on his firing yet or signalled whether he will speak?

I don't think we'll hear from him again until Tuesday. And I hope he says the words Russia and Trump Campaign in the same sentence like a million times so Trump blows a gasket.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

euphronius posted:

Taking a step back, trump has committed the most criminal thing a president can do lol

yeah it owns

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

fits my needs posted:

please explain the mentality to me? they're rich? think they're white? better than other browns? what's the deal

edit; oh the hispanic people who voted for him im dumb

the hispanic guys i know who voted for him are working class and generally one or more of; my family came here legally/run government like a business/religious conservatives

also one of them had parents who got amnesty under reagan lol

Nuclearmonkee fucked around with this message at 23:25 on May 10, 2017

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

euphronius posted:

What did Paul Ryan do ??

talking about comey

take a guess what he wants to do

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

FactsAreUseless posted:

America, by which I mean the American people, not the American state, hasn't really cared about the system since Nixon destroyed all confidence in the idea of functioning government.

maybe we just need nixon 2.0 to...*checks notes*....restore confidence in the idea of a functioning government?!?!??!?!?!?!

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

CCN....HUCKABEE!!!!!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

euphronius posted:

What did Paul Ryan do ??

nothing haahahahah

:owned:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

That's disgusting.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol governments have never functioned its all smoke n mirrors

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

i dont care about this

truckin and fuckin is all I crave

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Frogs are simian fleshlights.

THEY ARE LEARNING!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
be a libertarian

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

fits my needs posted:

please explain the mentality to me? they're rich? think they're white? better than other browns? what's the deal

better than other browns, white wannabeism too yea
Rich? Lol others out there must be tho

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

The housewife is our best friend

*video is not surprisingly devoid of women*

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Baloogan posted:

hell yeah made most attacks thats what im talkin about

Baloogan posted:

t T t T t T t T T T T T T T

RUMP!

T Tt t T T T t t T T T T t t

RUMP!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

euphronius posted:

I mean, he could lead enemy troops in battle, which would be more illegal

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Baloogan posted:

be a libertarian

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

euphronius posted:

Oh, I think we can go more criminal. Possibly with some fuckery involving the other branches, I'm still waiting for Trump to ignore court rulings and have the Justice department refuse to enforce Contempt against him.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
https://twitter.com/AliWatkins/status/862432468451938304

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Libertarian just means Republican voter who worships Alex Jones lol

The reason they're being treated exactly the same as normie neocons is that they are, in fact, exactly the same

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Either it trucks n fucks you or you truck n gently caress it #yolo

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Baloogan posted:

lol governments have never functioned its all smoke n mirrors

says guy who earns a living working in public infrastructure

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

euphronius posted:

What did Paul Ryan do ??

Fail his way to every victory.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Epic High Five posted:

Pretty pricey around here according to the liquor delivery service website, but I'll keep an eye on it for sure. I tend to not drink imports (MURICA :911:) but will make an exception here

It's pretty common stuff, maybe go try a glass then of it before dishing out for a bottle in case its not your thing. I like sweeter scotches / bourbon / whisky etc.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/862432880991117313

my amendment was wonderful, right

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
will trump be the first president prominently featured in a coffee table book of the world's dumbest criminals?

stay turned america

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

That Works posted:

It's pretty great yeah. Impossible to top for the money but there are good ones out there. If you get away from Bourbon, Tullamore Dew is an irish whisky that is also super cheap and has a lot of sweetness more reminiscent of Bourbon.

yeah i like tullamore better than jameson for irish and it's a couple bucks cheaper a bottle so bonus

favorite irish is redbreast but thats like twice the cost so lmao

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
what is the best liquor for the gorilla cum mindset

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

zen death robot posted:

he's a kiss rear end with no spine
I for one would like to see the worthless toadies up against the wall along with the loyalists when this is all over but that's just me.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

That Works posted:

It's pretty common stuff, maybe go try a glass then of it before dishing out for a bottle in case its not your thing. I like sweeter scotches / bourbon / whisky etc.

I can drink anything so I never worry about something going to waste. I think the only thing I've ever had food or beverage-wise that was so disgusting I had to throw it out instead of finish it was a Sierra Nevada beer of some type that may or may not have been really old

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

BIG

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

fits my needs posted:

Yes, and also because gently caress the muslimsterrists

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

MAAAAAAAAAD DOOOOOOOOOOOGGG Mattis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

and i must meme
Jan 15, 2017

Baloogan posted:

be a libertarian

libertarianism is dumb

it's just voting to be cucked by corporations