Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Blue Train posted:

Skipped to a random part (like twelve minutes in) and he was comparing the matrix to the Bible soooooo

You couldn't have picked a worse example because he literally prefaces this anecdote as being only a metaphor he relayed to an artistic collaborator and he specifically doesn't want the media to make false conclusions about his statements out of context.

E: Kanye has a lot to say and is a sensitive and insightful person when he's not provoking reactions from the media. Buying into the popular narrative that Kanye is a jackass is no different than buying into any other narrative cranked out for profit and manipulation.

For a new page
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJQjzJfmMhQ

Toadvine fucked around with this message at 00:51 on May 11, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Please respect Kanye

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I don't need to listen to Kanye speak to know that he is a capitalist exploiter who sells manufactured caricatures back to his own community.

quote:

We brag on having bread, but none of us are bakers
We all talk having greens, but none of us own acres
If none of us own acres, and none of us grow wheat
Then who will feed our people when our people need to eat?
So it seems our people starve from lack of understanding
Cause all we seem to give them is some balling and some dancing
And some talking about our car and imaginary mansions
We should be indicted for bullshit we inciting

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

COMRADES posted:

I don't need to listen to Kanye speak to know that he is a capitalist exploiter who sells manufactured caricatures back to his own community.

quote:

See they'll confuse us with some bullshit
Like the New World Order
Meanwhile the DEA
Teamed up with the CCA
They tryna lock niggas up
They tryna make new slaves
See that's that privately owned prison
Get your piece today
They prolly all in the Hamptons
Braggin' 'bout what they made
gently caress you and your Hampton house
I'll gently caress your Hampton spouse
Came on her Hampton blouse
And in her Hampton mouth

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Kanye was born upper middle-class. He is a good producer but a bad rapper and performer

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

You should listen to dead prez or immortal technique if you wanna hear good political hiphop

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Kanye was born upper middle-class. He is a good producer but a bad rapper and performer

He also killed his mother

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I wouldn't say he is a bad rapper tho, all his albums suck but he drops a good verse from time to time when he's featured

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Blue Train posted:

You should listen to dead prez or immortal technique if you wanna hear good political hiphop

both good but who wants to listen to only political hip hop? also immortal technique is pretty cringe worthy sometimes. meanwhile kanye is good and makes good albums

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Blue Train posted:

Political hiphop you say??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AQbU-bbrUc&t=119

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Immortal technique threw that mf in the trash where he belongs lol

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

lasted less than 2 seconds

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Toadvine posted:

You couldn't have picked a worse example because he literally prefaces this anecdote as being only a metaphor he relayed to an artistic collaborator and he specifically doesn't want the media to make false conclusions about his statements out of context.

E: Kanye has a lot to say and is a sensitive and insightful person when he's not provoking reactions from the media. Buying into the popular narrative that Kanye is a jackass is no different than buying into any other narrative cranked out for profit and manipulation.

He's a gay fish.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Majorian posted:

He's a gay fish.

oh my god shut up majorian

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Man I've listened to him talk and he's just as incoherent as trump, it actually explains his support of him now that I think about it

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Toadvine posted:

For a new page
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJQjzJfmMhQ

He's not a dumb person - he's pretty intelligent. But he's also quite ignorant and uneducated

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
http://www.startribune.com/st-olaf-report-of-racist-note-on-black-student-s-windshield-was-fabricated/421912763/

another fake racist attack, this one used to try to force the college president to create a comprehensive mandatory racial awareness curriculum lmao

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

Yug posted:

lasted less than 2 seconds

lasted 9 seconds.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Toadvine posted:

Kanye is quite honestly a deep thinking visionary and I'd be proud to have him as our philosophy president.

Plus I've never seen him in goddamn flip flops :barf:

please dont culture shame people who wear rubber slipper

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

Poetic Justice posted:

Please respect Kanye

Kanye and I own the same synthesizer (actually he has 2 the rich bastard(Roland juno 106) so I must respect him. I too like girls with big asses so we also have that in common.

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011
Everyone feels a way about K but at least you feel something

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Blue Train posted:

He also killed his mother

She went to the doctor and got lipo with his money.

I ain't saying he's a grave digger.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Count Freebasie posted:

I ain't saying he's a grave digger.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
What's the official trumpquat defence for the firing of James Comey? Do you guys believe the reason Trump gave for firing him?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

a bone to pick posted:

What's the official trumpquat defence for the firing of James Comey? Do you guys believe the reason Trump gave for firing him?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
them saying they fired comey over him loving with the election by hyping up hillarys emails feels like some kind of social science experiment to see how quickly people forget poo poo or something it's bizarre

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

I see, this must be Trump playing 11th dimensional chess

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

a bone to pick posted:

I see, this must be Trump playing 11th dimensional chess

This is the art of the deal in motion you should pay close attention as you may never experience it again

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
There was no Russian/Trump collusion and Comey knows that and was asking for more money to try to prove a negative. Of course he should be fired. People like him are exactly what is wrong with modern day American politics. Trump ain't got no time for that, and neither should you.

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
kanye is a loving retard and so is anyone that thinks he has anything to say.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Trump released the most extensive financial declarations in the history of politics, OGE Form 278e, which is required of all presidential candidates, his being over 100 pages compared to Romneys ~40 something, when he ran for president and there were NO RUSSIAN ties. NONE. If there were any weird financial poo poo tying him to Russia, that would have uncovered it.

somethingawful bf fucked around with this message at 06:00 on May 11, 2017

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

Poetic Justice posted:

Trump released the most extensive financial declarations in the history of politics, OGE Form 278e, which is required of all presidential candidates, his being over 100 pages compared to Romneys ~40 something, when he ran for president and there were NO RUSSIAN ties. NONE. If there were any weird financial poo poo tying him to Russia, that would have uncovered it.

Lol

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Alt. Timeline me living it up, doing drugs having a good time.

This timeline of me doing drugs and loving freaking out all the time.

Want a alt. timeline machine please.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

karma_coma posted:

Do more drugs

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Tcc goons discovered an actual time machine. They all it "da joose". Though right now it only goes in one direction

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

karma_coma posted:

I'll get alt-right on it

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Poetic Justice posted:

Nice copy pasta

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Poetic Justice posted:

But what about weird fetishicized piss tying him to Russia?

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/862460991451344896

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

a bone to pick posted:

he's after the clinton's now, he won the presidency and is going to ruin obama's signature legislation now he is going to put pieces in place to ruin her

• Locked thread