Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
sirgurized?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkRefreshment
May 5, 2015

Nothing is funnier than a dog in a formal outfit. Look it up on the internets.

The Titanic posted:

Once you are full of all those seamen it's just kind of the natural order of business to start going down on them all. My core values include not disappointing The clientele!

And you'd gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those drat kids and that meddling iceberg :argh: :argh: :argh:

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Zzr posted:

6 fatties and an over-chirugized being. An accurate view of USA.
Listen buddy I don't know what you just called me but all I know is I'm angry as hell about it.

DarkRefreshment
May 5, 2015

Sandy Gardiner, Film actress

e: Oh it's almost her birthday.... what are we getting her for her thirty-sev :lol:, never mind I can't even

DarkRefreshment fucked around with this message at 23:20 on May 10, 2017

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Lladre posted:

sirgurized?

Surgerised. That's what I wanted to write. Sorry and gently caress you.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Impressive to think she got her first acting gig at the tender age of 16. Even more impressive when you consider she was getting multiple degrees while having an acting career.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
"Say I'm not 30 again you Goony gently caress."

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Anton Chigurh was a bad rear end.

Lack of Gravitas
Oct 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Sunswipe posted:

Impressive to think she got her first acting gig at the tender age of 16. Even more impressive when you consider she was getting multiple degrees while having an acting career.

I think we're looking at the same IMDB page :)

And even younger than 16 - Shine was released at Sundance in January 1996, so she would have been like 14 years old during filming etc.

I think Sandi is telling a few fibs about having a 1980 birthday

Lack of Gravitas
Oct 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer
That is, unless she vanished a younger girl and stole her identity.

Adelaide is a strange city, so I wouldn't be surprised

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

She is a reverse-anime character.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Sandi could easily be under 40. I thought you guys were joking but if you think she's like 50 years old then lol.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

after escaping from pinhead and his minions, sandi only needs to eat a few more bodies until she has completely returned to her material form

jesus wept

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

big nipples big life posted:

Yeah but the whole no publisher spiel is that they are doing the whole "by gamers, for gamers" bullshit and not this is an easy way to vacuum cash from nerd wallets without having to be accountable for anything. I mean we all know that is the real reason but I guess I didn't expect croberts to articulate it like that. It's like that gently caress I love griefing post come to life.

Is Amazon fencing money to them? Or is it just in CRs mind that him and Amazon are partners? Wasn't Amazon listed as the publisher now?

So many curvy roads and photoshops, I don't know what a real refund looks like now from our photoshopped versions we pass out on Reddit like a pez dispenser loaded with balls of crack and an already hot spoon held by the skeletal hands of a woman living the dream as an actress on stolen money funneled into student projects pumping herself to anybody with a video camera on the streets of LA.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

thatguy posted:

Sandi could easily be under 40. I thought you guys were joking but if you think she's like 50 years old then lol.
Of course she's lying about it because as an actress you're expected to so even if she didn't casting would be mentally adding 5-10 years to her age. Outside of Hollywood gauntness she's doing pretty well for someone even in their mid-late thirties, especially an Australian.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Roflan posted:

Digital Extremes(Warframe) used to occasionally post stuff like that a lot but trailed off more and more as people got weird... Now they mostly just do their monthly devstream.

Speaking of 3rd person shooters, if anyone is interested, Vanquish just went up for preorder on Steam.

In an ironic twist of fate, the only thing still keeping the Porsches filled is the weird people. And with no game in sight to redirect that weird outlet to, there's nothing to be done but pander to the frothing masses of sweaty middle aged shut ins dropping their last few dollars of government funding for the month into the dream.

The best CIG can do is make sure that this pandering is as invisible as possible away from the prying eyes of normal people who may still think to buy a $45 game package based off of a flashy video or snappy picture of a game that looks 10 years more advanced than it currently is.

"What? You didn't do your research by diving into a hostile Reddit thread full of crazy, or you didn't find the right entrance to the hidden gateway of the information starved 'official forums' tucked away out of the Internet like the bloated remains of a skunk that nobody wants to claim, no animal wants to eat, and nobody even wants to acknowledge outside of holding their breath as they drive by real fast?

Well that's your fault."

Chunjee
Oct 27, 2004

Snazzy Frocks posted:

maybe chris will do a nyt missive rant thing now

I'd post 3 pages of :allears:

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Our only beacon of hope is for our Warlord to chime in.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

new york times? more like Fake News York Times am i right

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

thatguy posted:

She's not 50 yet. But I'd guess early to mid-40s.

Really she should be happy with her body. If I were to pose with a gun in that posture with that shirt, I'd have cleavage everywhere and people would be saying "wow look at those tits" instead of feeling threatened by her skill with a gun.

Thanks to her drug-abuser like skeletal body, she can properly capture the moment of threat by literally vanishing into the background environment without really even having to worry about problems like "feminine charm" or "oh cute, a girl with a gun".

This is my biting rhetoric, thank you for scrolling past it.

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

Lack of Gravitas posted:

Adelaide is a boring city, so I wouldn't be surprised
Fixed.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

hey we got a methodist brewery, we got bodies in barrels in bank vaults, we got a bunch of parks and churches...

... heck maybe it is a boring city

VealCutlet
Dec 21, 2015

I am a marketing god, shave that shit

:ohdear:

DarkRefreshment
May 5, 2015

thatguy posted:

Tell us more stories of the rough and tumble cowboy women you've had in your life to think that any recent picture of her is under 40.

Rugganovich
Apr 29, 2017
In a past life, I was a Stevedore, so that means that I'm allowed to do docks stuff.

DarkRefreshment
May 5, 2015

The Titanic posted:

Is Amazon fencing money to them? Or is it just in CRs mind that him and Amazon are partners? Wasn't Amazon listed as the publisher now?

So many curvy roads and photoshops, I don't know what a real refund looks like now from our photoshopped versions we pass out on Reddit like a pez dispenser loaded with balls of crack and an already hot spoon held by the skeletal hands of a woman living the dream as an actress on stolen money funneled into student projects pumping herself to anybody with a video camera on the streets of LA.

The visuals really make me feel like I'm being gently caressed by Skeltor herself. And because of this I won't sleep for a week.

I give it 4.5 out of 5 :gary:

Lack of Gravitas
Oct 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer

DarkRefreshment posted:

The visuals really make me feel like I'm being gently caressed by Skeltor herself. And because of this I won't sleep for a week.

I give it 4.5 out of 5 :gary:

Playing Squadron 42 with a VR headset is going to be a life-changing experience once you team up with Pusher

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

After playing it in VR, it'll be more a life changing experience because you vomit out your stomach due to nausea.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Zzr posted:

Surgerised. That's what I wanted to write. Sorry and gently caress you.

What's with the hostility?

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Lladre posted:

What's with the hostility?

It is sickening.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice
NYT: Video Game Raised $148 Million From Fans. Now It’s Raising Issues

Apparently a series of articles coming; like the Kotaku-UK ones.

OldSchoolCmdr wrote a masterful post about the citizens reaction to this article.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
OSC is Derek's wife:ssh:

The Agony and the Ecstasy

Harold Stassen fucked around with this message at 14:37 on May 11, 2017

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Or this is some kind of A Beautiful Mind thing where he really genuinely believes it's another person but really it's a Fight Club thing where it's just him all along same deal

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

i don't know but i wish they'd display their mastery of posts by posting a lot shorter

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

cool new Polack jokes posted:

Or this is some kind of A Beautiful Mind thing where he really genuinely believes it's another person but really it's a Fight Club thing where it's just him all along same deal

those rear end-clowns are ignoring it for the most part. their brains will explode if they have to reconcile the fact that it's possible that I would write that

Kephael
Apr 2, 2016

D_Smart posted:

NYT: Video Game Raised $148 Million From Fans. Now It’s Raising Issues

Apparently a series of articles coming; like the Kotaku-UK ones.

OldSchoolCmdr wrote a masterful post about the citizens reaction to this article.

The New York Times? It's about as reputable as the The Escapist! :agesilaus:

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

alf_pogs posted:

i don't know but i wish they'd display their mastery of posts by posting a lot shorter

tl;dr

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Oh man, they discovered the secret of us not giving a poo poo about citing our sources because we don't take this poo poo seriously. You're BUSTED D-man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

who the heck inserts a hyphen to make the word 'co-incidence'