Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

turn off the TV posted:

Aircraft carriers use steam powered launch catapults, and the navy is developing an electromagnetic version. However, Trump is extremely stupid and as a result is calling it digital.

I figured that part out, but by the end I couldn't figure out if he was stanning for steam or not. Like all Trump quotes, it seemed like he changed his position three times in that paragraph. Steam bad, digital bad, steam bad, steam good??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
this tweet got deleted lol

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

"the digital has electrolytes, it's what carriers crave"

this is now the level of discourse in white house procurement talks. absolutely loving amazing. trump winning was the best thing for comedy since the invention of fart jokes and sarcasm :allears:

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Jose posted:

Jesus loving Christ why doesn't he change the presidential motorcade to a bunch of lifted trucks if he's going to be so obvious about compensating for his miniscule weiner

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Jose posted:

He's going to have this engraved on the floor of the Oval Office.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Just straight up tattooed across his garbage chest

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
I never had dinner with the president (I don't like my steaks well done and with ketchup)

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Jose posted:

He should go full Hancock and engrave that onto the moon so all an see.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Do you guys remember four weeks ago when Sean Spicer said that Hitler never used chemical weapons and sent people to holocaust centers?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Do you remember when our country's chief political spokesperson, Sean Spicer, a man whose sole professional responsibility is taking the opinions of the White House Administration and providing them to the Media as succinctly as possible, hid in the literal bushes to avoid media interaction?

Cuz I'm [Tom Petty]

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FREEEEEEEEE LOL'IN
[/Tom Petty]

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

i was hanging out with my left-wing friends and my dad over christmas and the left-wing friends were freaking out at Hitler 2.0, but dad was like "trump reminds me of nixon."

note that dad hated nixon. but he meant this as in "he's not as bad as you think in that way, but he's godawfully bad in this other way." and i think dad was right!

Yeah. I saw John Waters do a holiday show after Trump won and he said drat near the same thing. It's hilarious to think back to January and all of the "is Trump going to stage a coup?!" hysteria when he's been such a stupid diaper baby in office.

Lol

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

turn off the TV posted:

Do you guys remember four weeks ago when Sean Spicer said that Hitler never used chemical weapons and sent people to holocaust centers?

remember when Trump spoke on Holocaust Remembrance Day and never once mentioned Jews rofl

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

turn off the TV posted:

He's going to have this engraved on the floor of the Oval Office.

"Otisburg? Otis-burg?"

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

turn off the TV posted:

that seems somewhat mild right now

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Obama got gray hair in 8 years, Trump got wet brain, diabetes, jaundice and cirrhosis of the liver in 4.5 months apparently

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Those quotes omg. Let's hold hands and thank the lord for our daily lols.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Bust Rodd posted:

Do you remember when our country's chief political spokesperson, Sean Spicer, a man whose sole professional responsibility is taking the opinions of the White House Administration and providing them to the Media as succinctly as possible, hid in the literal bushes to avoid media interaction?

Cuz I'm [Tom Petty]

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FREEEEEEEEE LOL'IN
[/Tom Petty]

that's a lol

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/foxandfriends/s...l-eyes-video%2F

“Hillary Clinton is in search of sexism as a lame excuse for why her disastrous candidacy and campaign lost six months ago,” she said. “[But] I face sexism a lot of times when I show up for interviews like that.” She went on, “Could you imagine…having a male anchor on the network roll eyes at Hillary Clinton [or at] a female spokeswoman for President Obama or President Bill Clinton? I think not.”

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Remember when he was like "Bibi maybe chill out a little on the settlements, okay?" in a joint press conference with the Israeli PM.

(They should chill out on the "settlements" but it's still a lol)

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

Bust Rodd posted:

Cuz I'm [Tom Petty]

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FREEEEEEEEE LOL'IN
[/Tom Petty]

i'm lol'in along with ya

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/...genumber%3D6946

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Rosenstein almost quit when trump claimed he wanted Comey fired lol

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

haljordan posted:

But instead of quitting he did that retarded thing?

lol

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Why does anyone apologize for trolling Turnip? He trolls and lies at will.
lol

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Coco Rodreguiz posted:

If Trump were to resign he won't be "I'm doing this to heal the country etc.."

He'll be "You all loving suck. I'm the best president ever but you won't give me a chance so gently caress you I'm out.

P.s. I pardoned myself for any crimes I've committed or will commit. gently caress you"

I don't want him to resign.

I want him to be forcibly removed from office pissing and screaming and making GBS threads everywhere in a way only trump could do.

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

haljordan posted:

Is that why he provided such a stupid justification? "He should go because he was unfair to Hillary"?

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dial-a-Dog posted:

The electromagnetic catapult is abbreviated EMALS, pretty close to emails, digital? Bad business let's stick with steam

So you are saying Hilldog is behind it

:eyepop:

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

https://twitter.com/foxandfriends/s...l-eyes-video%2F

“Hillary Clinton is in search of sexism as a lame excuse for why her disastrous candidacy and campaign lost six months ago,” she said. “[But] I face sexism a lot of times when I show up for interviews like that.” She went on, “Could you imagine…having a male anchor on the network roll eyes at Hillary Clinton [or at] a female spokeswoman for President Obama or President Bill Clinton? I think not.”

holy lol, is she stupid or willfully ignorant? I'm leaning towards stupid.

I face sexism because they single ONLY me out, not other women. LOL

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Poor wittle snowflakes need a safe space

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Nocheez posted:

Why does anyone apologize for trolling Turnip? He trolls and lies at will.
lol

Nixon, the only president ever to meet RoboCop, would absolutely troll this clown.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Nixon, the only president ever to meet RoboCop, would absolutely troll this clown.

Trump would meet Robert Cop.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

TotalLossBrain posted:

Trump would meet his very good friend Robert Cop.

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?
I want to see a poll with best president, trump vs nixon

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
At this point Trump voters should have to wear a big red R on their retard foreheads and be required to say thank you when everyone points and laughs at them.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

quote:

“I really believe — you might think I’m going overboard — she was probably one of the biggest criminals in American history,” Mr. Pantellas said.

Hearty lol

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Feminasty Slut posted:

At this point Americans should have to wear a big red R on their retard foreheads and be required to say thank you when everyone points and laughs at them.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

TotalLossBrain posted:

Trump would meet Robert Cop.

I like the cops who DIDNT get mortally wounded and cyborgized.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TotalLossBrain posted:

holy lol, is she stupid or willfully ignorant? I'm leaning towards stupid.

I face sexism because they single ONLY me out, not other women. LOL

she is not stupid, she is pure evil, and she knows that americans are extremely stupid so she doesn't bother putting effort into her lies and distortions because she knows most of them will unthinkingly eat it up and say hmm yes good point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Feminasty Slut posted:

At this point Hillary voters should have to wear a big red H on their retard foreheads and be required to say Im gay when everyone points and laughs at them.