Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

basic hitler posted:

My 8 year old is still just mad about what happened to bernie. The little tyke really doesn't give one remote poo poo about hillary's loss. if anything he's loving thrilled. Little poo poo is more vindictive than me. Has his mom's need for vengeance.

You have a good family :hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
all of hillary's horrendous pantsuits were made out of remaindered couch upholstery. I don't know if that's in the book but it's true.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

rezatahs posted:

i feel like this substance that has been in regular use among human populations for 10000+ years requires more study - loser grandma

I feel like people's support for legalization is just so we don't have to listen to junkies try to defend their drug habit ALL the time.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I haven't smoked a single weed in one and a half years just because i find having passable piss handy for work purposes but i want it legal because i used to smoke it and the paranoia of potentially getting caught and relying on the black market to come through when you need it sucks and i want all current and future stoners to have a good time on their drug of choice

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

basic hitler posted:

I haven't smoked a single weed in one and a half years just because i find having passable piss handy for work purposes but i want it legal because i used to smoke it and the paranoia of potentially getting caught and relying on the black market to come through when you need it sucks and i want all current and future stoners to have a good time on their drug of choice

basic hitler has really good opinions. (in general not just about weed)

berth ell pup fucked around with this message at 14:51 on May 11, 2017

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

basic hitler posted:

Yeah I haven't smoked weed in years because I've been randomly drug tested before and while weed is good, I don't like it so much that I'd choose it over a job

Maybe if everybody was smoking weed, people would chill the gently caress out. All these uptight kids these days need to smoke some weed so they can be less angry and just get along

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

bonerjam posted:

basic hitler has really good opinions. (in general not just about weed)

Basic Hitler did nothing wrong

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i like to think i'm essentially right about everything so your praise is appreciated. wanna join my party?

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
no join mine instead

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Nothing, which is why he lost

You haven't read his college fiction then, huh

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

“A woman enjoys intercourse with her man — as she fantasizes being raped by 3 men simultaneously.”

:same:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Remember when the clinton campaign tried to end bernie with that? and then it didn't work so they just straight up claimed bernie was not involved in the civil rights movement

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I hope the dems get someone to investigate Trump for Russian connections.

And I hope Trump arrests Hillary in response.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

spacetoaster posted:

I hope the dems get someone to investigate Trump for Russian connections.

And I hope Trump arrests Hillary in response.

i would be ok with an outcome where one goes to prison for being a rapist and the other goes for all the poo poo she did and got away with.

but lol neither one will ever see the inside of a prison unless they are touring one

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Also lol at woke white dems thinking minorities will tow the line when a lot of minority groups hate gay marriage and gay rights

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Do it ironically posted:

Also lol at woke white dems thinking minorities will tow the line when a lot of minority groups hate gay marriage and gay rights

"I just don't understand how these people are voting against their own self interest (as defined by me)" - Libtard

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Do it ironically posted:

toe not tow lil bro

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

spacetoaster posted:

"I just don't understand how these people are voting against their own self interest (as defined by me)" - Libtard

It's a trick question, you're voting against your own self-interest either way

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

toe not tow lil bro

No, using a tow against a line of democrats would be a good thing. :colbert:

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

toe not tow lil bro

did zhe ASK you for your input?? stop mansplaining

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

basic hitler posted:

Remember when the clinton campaign tried to end bernie with that? and then it didn't work so they just straight up claimed bernie was not involved in the civil rights movement

the DNC's weeks long email deliberation on what angle they can use to discredit bernie moved on from 'he's a jew' onto 'uh he's not really woke' when it didnt work and didn't even consider theres plenty of pics of fresh faced unbald young bernie looking mad cool at civil events and a sum total of one picture of young hillary where she doesn't look like a snake person

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

nigga crab pollock posted:

the DNC's weeks long email deliberation on what angle they can use to discredit bernie moved on from 'he's a jew' onto 'uh he's not really woke' when it didnt work and didn't even consider theres plenty of pics of fresh faced unbald young bernie looking mad cool at civil events and a sum total of one picture of young hillary where she doesn't look like a snake person

I enjoyed the contrast between the picture of young Bernie getting forcibly removed from a civil rights speech and Hillary getting carried out of a speech like a sack of potatoes.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Look at this photo of bernie at a civil rights protest, it's not actually him! We found some people who were there 50 years ago, who say it's actually a guy who just looks like bernie that was also involved. Bernie claims that photo is him, and even though it's well established that he was there that seems deceitful.

* Is shown other picture of bernie wearing the same clothes at the protest, is never heard from again *

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Whoever would've thought that Bernald Sandlers, a feckless oddball from Vermont, would almost win the Democratic nomination with a sham campaign mounted exclusively to pull Hillary to the left.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
trying to claim it wasn't bernie in those pictures, and having people actually believe it, was one of the most surreal things about the entire election

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
Nah the most surreal was the Clinton campaign claiming Bernie was paying kids to come to his rallies when Hillary was paying interns to troll Facebook and Twitter.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

RaySmuckles posted:

trying to claim it wasn't bernie in those pictures, and having people actually believe it, was one of the most surreal things about the entire election

Did that seriously happen? I thought that poster was joking

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
Yeah, one picture was legit mislabelled(not surprising since Bernie had like 8 million meme pages dedicated to him). Then the MSM got the story and tried to discredit every picture of Sanders from the time:

http://www.snopes.com/sanders-civil-rights-photos/

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
people died in their thirties for thousands of years idiot

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

another cool thing was how politifact routinely scrutinized bernie more than hillary over similarly truthful statements like nobody would notice their bs heuristic ratings system had some issues with bias.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

your friend a dog posted:

people died in their thirties for thousands of years idiot

This is incorrect, the average lifespan was significantly lowered because there was a higher infant mortality rate. As that number dropped due to medical advancements, the average lifespan increased. You'd do better to look at the median lifespan

Here's a thing http://www.livescience.com/10569-human-lifespans-constant-2-000-years.html

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Blue Train posted:

This is incorrect, the average lifespan was significantly lowered because there was a higher infant mortality rate. As that number dropped due to medical advancements, the average lifespan increased. You'd do better to look at the median lifespan

Here's a thing http://www.livescience.com/10569-human-lifespans-constant-2-000-years.html

thank you

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Blue Train posted:

suck my joint you fat man

big time bisexual
Oct 16, 2002

Cool Party
wrong thread nm

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

your friend a dog posted:

suck my joint you fat man

I hope you die at 34

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

nigga crab pollock posted:

But the Clinton campaign spent all that time & money getting African-American & women bloggers to write hit pieces on him, it HAD to have worked! ...right?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Blue Train posted:

I hope you die at 34

Jokes on you. We're all a bunch of 40+ year old dads.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

gently caress :negative:

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
It was almost as fun as her smug rear end "Where was Bernie when I was trying to reform healthcare? HUH?" which was refuted 30 seconds later by footage from the 90s of her speaking about healthcare with Bernie loving Sanders standing immediately behind her, to which the counter was "uh., buh, HE DIDN'T DO MUCH THOUGH!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
hey guys

not only would Bernie have won

but

Bernie should have won

• Locked thread