Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

More goku parallels blossom to life before my very eyes...There are no "oversights" that weren't exactly part of Naka-san's design...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Gammatron 64 posted:

That kinda makes me sad. Yeah, it was a terrible comic from day one, but I grew up with that comic. :smith:

It's not a bad comic anymore. It's honestly pretty great right now. (Or was pretty great.)

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
every day i hope for sonic all stars racing 3, or nintendo to make super smash kart with sonic is in it, as well as a stardust speedway track with a time travel mechanic

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

sonic could easily kill robotnik. no question. he's holding himself back to give him a sporting chance

The thrill is in the chase

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

pretty sure robotnik could beat sonic on his own and uses his mecha as a handicap

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Is dr robotnik wile e. coyote and sonic is the road runner or is it the other way around? Think about it.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Robotnik is either the wacky British fat man or the angry overly threatening Harkonen-looking motherfucker who harassed DeviantArt fursonas, the guy who fights Sonic is Eggman.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Screaming Idiot posted:

Robotnik is either the wacky British fat man or the angry overly threatening Harkonen-looking motherfucker who harassed DeviantArt fursonas, the guy who fights Sonic is Eggman.

Okay cool, so are you fine with calling Bowser "Koopa" from now on too? Because that's his name, not even King Koopa. It's just Koopa. Or, spelled phonetically from the original Japanese, "Kuppa".

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
pretty sure i've seen robotnik kill sonic before

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
They should make Phantasy Star 5

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

King Vidiot posted:

Okay cool, so are you fine with calling Bowser "Koopa" from now on too? Because that's his name, not even King Koopa. It's just Koopa. Or, spelled phonetically from the original Japanese, "Kuppa".

I can't speak for Screaming Idiot, but personally I don't give a poo poo about Mario canon.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Overbite posted:

They should make Phantasy Star 5

I don't trust the Sega of today (or the last 15 years) to make a good PS5.

Valcione
Sep 12, 2007
For All Brave Silpheed Pilots

kirbysuperstar posted:

I don't trust the Sega of today (or the last 15 years) to make a good PS5.

Not after what happened to Phantasy Star Online 2...

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Get ATLUS to make it.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Katsuma posted:

Everything about Episode 4 is :whitewater:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Katsuma posted:

wait what happened to pso2 it was fun a couple years ago

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Schwarzwald posted:

I can't speak for Screaming Idiot, but personally I don't give a poo poo about Mario canon.

Likewise, but also about Sonic canon.

Robotnik.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

The White Dragon posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQRnjSQ2l04&t=735s

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

what the heck?

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Roobanguy posted:

what the heck?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_QlVf0P5M4

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

drat why doesnt my pso2 character come out of the game and lie naked on my bed

kirbysuperstar posted:

turn on your monitor

Ventana
Mar 28, 2010

*Yosh intensifies*

Roobanguy posted:

what the heck?

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

bring it back :guillotine:
It turns out we were the animes all along. make u think.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I bought phantasy star online 2 from Walmart many years ago but they accidentally but phantasy star online 3 in the box instead so I tried phantasy star online 3 and it was a card game and that was weird and stuff and I didn't like it so I never played it again. That's my story.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik. Ivo Robotnik is his given name, Eggman is his stage name.

Skeletome
Feb 4, 2011

Tell them about the tournament!

Do you think Robotnik wouldnt try to take over the world if Sonic called him by his real name? Maybe he'd just make bomb-rear end theme parks

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

He likes the name Eggman.

Ventana
Mar 28, 2010

*Yosh intensifies*

TFRazorsaw posted:

He likes the name Eggman.

Proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvERHiTfx9w

Skeletome
Feb 4, 2011

What if he's just rolling (heh) with the punches to fit in

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

Corn Dog Fountain posted:

What if he's just rolling (heh) with the punches to fit in

When he went by the name on his birth certificate, Sonic would just call him "Robuttnik" so he figures "Eggman" is a better alternative

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

The White Dragon posted:

It's still really fun, but it went crazy and the story cranked the anime up to 11. You can fight phantom clown zombies and the Statue of Liberty riding on the Sphinx in alternate dimension Las Vegas now while the Daytona guy sings in engrish in the background. Wearing the Godzilla suit is optional but encouraged

Hitlersaurus Christ fucked around with this message at 20:41 on May 10, 2017

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

*robotnik swinging upside-down from palm tree*

u and I are destined to do this forever... blasted hedgehog...

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

It's still really fun, but it went crazy and the story cranked the anime up to 11. You can fight phantom clown zombies and the Statue of Liberty riding on the Sphinx in alternate dimension Las Vegas now while the Daytona guy sings in engrish in the background. Wearing the Godzilla suit is optional but encouraged

Post the Daytona guy song please.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Electric Phantasm posted:

Post the Daytona guy song please.

Sorry I apparently completely misremembered somehow.
The Las Vegas bgm is the guy who sang the Sonic and the Secret Rings music.

Here's your boy singing Jingle Bells as an apology:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYHKtumvza0

Don't worry he's physically inside of the game too, don't click this though it's too Japanese

To bring it back around to the thread's topic, here's his track from the official Sonic CD remix album from like 1993 or something
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osS8xrJ-pcc

Ventana
Mar 28, 2010

*Yosh intensifies*

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

To bring it back around to the thread's topic, here's his track from the official Sonic CD remix album from like 1993 or something

Apparently that's not Takenobu Mitsuyoshi (the Daytona guy), per this translation.

That said, that album is cool and I only found out about it recently by complete accident. It's good stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UoBHJQgEFc

Skeletome
Feb 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5taG2FnVZE

Knock knock its knuckles

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Lol that climbing animation is lifted straight out of Knuckles' Chaotix. Awesome. Random thought watching this vid, watching Flying Battery made me hope there a Sonic + Tails mode. Just isn't right for me seeing a S&K level with just one character.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

beep by grandpa posted:

Lol that climbing animation is lifted straight out of Knuckles' Chaotix. Awesome. Random thought watching this vid, watching Flying Battery made me hope there a Sonic + Tails mode. Just isn't right for me seeing a S&K level with just one character.

Unpopular opinion: I like Knuckles Chaotix, as well as Sonic CD and Sonic Chaos \ Triple Trouble for Game Gear.

When does Sonic Mania come out? Because I need it so bad.

Oh, I guess there's also some Sonic Forces thing too, meh. But enough about that, gimmie some more Mania please.

Skeletome
Feb 4, 2011

beep by grandpa posted:

I have good news my friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

That's not PSOxStarblazers...